1.

"Dottore..do you really have to go?" She asks and he nods."I have to.We need the Gnosis from Sumeru" he says."And..who's Scaramouche?" She asks.The Doctor thinks for a second.

"Scaramouche? Hm.An old friend" he says and she nods.Scaramouche..Gnosis from Sumeru..Y/n thinks.Who knows what happened to him?

And so,they slowly made their way through the snow towards their warm home,waiting to embrace each other.Y/n smiled,thinking about what happened some years ago.

The Harbingers truly have perseverance.Who knows what will happen after? Who knows what will happen in Sumeru? She can worry about that later.

Right now,she has Dottore.That's everything she wants and needs.

-Present,Y/n-
It's been some time since one of the Harbingers passed away and Dottore also took me to her funeral.From what Dottore explained me,the Harbingers are in hunt for 'Gnoses'.Apparently every Archon has one and the Harbingers need them for some reason or two.And now,Dottore has to take the Gnosis from the Dendro Archon in Sumeru.

He told me some things about it and he has a plan.Dottore is so smart I could listen to him talk for hours and hours.Also,one day,I walked in his laboratory and my heart skipped a beat.There were seven or eight Dottore's in one room! I thought I was sleeping but apparently I wasn't.He later explained me that he has clones of himself and they all have their own thoughts.

That is so cool and interesting I wonder how Dottore managed to make clones of himself like that.

Dottore said he wants me to go in Sumeru with him as well.When I ran from Snezhnaya some long time ago,the kindly hearted man who safely brought me to Liyue Harbor when he was supposed to leave me in Sumeru changed the direction and I've never been to Sumeru.I've seen it from distance but not much.It's very..green.So many forests and trees.It's beautiful.I'm really curious how it will be in Sumeru since I'm going too.

I suddenly feel two strong arms around me,holding me firmly.Startled,I look down at the arms and I recognize those familiar ones.I quickly calm down,relaxed.It's him.I turn around with a smile but I stop.He's..different. What.. "He wants you in the laboratory dear" He says.Oh.He's a clone.

I nod hesitantly and he lets go of me with a strange smile.All his clones have those very sharp teeth it's so interesting.I really wonder how Dottore managed to do something like this.I'll ask him once if I have the opportunity.

I walk towards his laboratory as the clone told me,curious.I really wonder why Dottore wants me in his laboratory.Maybe he wants to tell me something about our journey in Sumeru or something else who knows.

I finally get to his laboratory and I step inside without knocking.The usual coldness from his laboratory and the smell of metal hits me like a wall.I've entered this laboratory so many times and yet it still takes me by surprise every single time I step here.

I look in the big room and I notice Dottore with someone.Who's-Oh! It's Mr.Regrator.They both turn around to look at me and I smile.I greet them and Dottore smiles."Hi dear.Remember him?" He asks in a slight teasing tone.I look at Regrator who had that signature smile on his face."How could I forget.Hello Mr.Regrator" I say.

He graciously picks up my hand and kisses my knuckles."Just Regrator dear.No need to be so formal.After all,we've known each other for some time now" he says and I nod.We are in good terms now after the..incident."So Y/n,one of my clones probably told you to come here right?" He asks and I nod again."Good.We are soon leaving to Sumeru.I can't tell you exactly when we are leaving but I suggest you are prepared anytime" he says.

"Okay.I'll go pack my suitcase then" I say with a smile and he nods.I leave the laboratory and I quickly go in my room.I'm excited I don't know why.Probably because it's been so much time since I've last left Snezhnaya.Don't get me wrong,being here with Dottore is really fun he usually allows me to sit and watch as he does his experiments.It's so nice to see him work and do all kinds of complicated things.

Sometimes,when he has paperwork to do,he even lets me sit on his lap and look at the papers while he does them.Dottore is so nice.I didn't try to escape since then.That didn't even went through my mind to be honest.It's very nice with him so why would I try to leave?

"Isn't she so cute?" Dottore asks."Mhm.Indeed she is.So pure and delicate" Pantalone says and chuckles."Exactly.She's so delicate and fragile.I love how she gets so excited over everything.Now,she's so happy we are going to Sumeru" Dottore says,working on some experiment."I bet she is.She is radiating with joy" Pantalone says,crossing his arms.

"But,are you really willing to place her in such danger..Doctor?" Pantalone asks,his voice suddenly changing."Hm.I'll have to be extra careful with her.She's too..friendly.If she's being friendly with who we don't want,it's not good.I'll take good care of my dear" Dottore says,finishing his experiment."Very well then.You know what to do Doctor.Be careful with her" Pantalone says and gets up.

"I will Regrator" Dottore says and Regrator fixes his glasses."I'll take my leave now.I have a meeting at the Northland Bank" Pantalone says and walks out of Dottore's laboratory,leaving him alone to finish his experiments and papers.

Dottore takes off his mask,staring at the door.He slightly laughs,placing his hand on his face.He is just so crazy for his darling.He loves his foolish girl so much.He loves how excited his dearest toy gets every time,especially now when they're going to Sumeru.

Our Doctor just hopes she won't get too friendly with..people.