13.

—Meanwhile,Alhaitham-
"Shall we go?" Dehya asks and I nod."Yeah.Now it's time" I say and we start walking towards the house Traveler and Paimon told us about.Maybe Y/n is still here.Maybe she left to Snezhnaya with The Doctor too.Who knows what we will find."And,if she's here,do we just take her with us?" Dehya asks and I shrug."Yeah.It's better we take her with us so we can ask questions" I say and she nods."Alright" she says.

We go through Sumeru City,finally arriving at the last houses of the city.Traveler said the very last house of the city.Alright last house..that should be it."Is that it?" Dehya asks."Probably.Let's go check" I say and she nods.We arrive at the house and first I knock on the door multiple times.We wait a couple of seconds and no answer.I look at Dehya who shrugs.

I knock again,a bit louder this time.I sigh,preparing to press on the door handle when Dehya stops me."Listen" she says and I stay still for a moment,hearing small footsteps approaching the door.Is this her? The door slowly opens,a woman peaking from behind it."Who are you?" She asks,her voice slightly scared.

"I'm Alhaitham.The woman behind me is Dehya and we are here to rescue you" I say and she moving for a second."Rescue? Rescue me? Why?" She asks.I look at Dehya who starts talking."We are friends with The Traveler and Paimon.The people you've met some days ago remember?" She asks and Y/n thinks."Oh yeah! I remember! So you are their friends? But why did they send you?" She asks.

"We are here just to rescue you.We don't mean to harm you in any way possible.Can you open the door for us?" Dehya asks and Y/n hesitantly opens the door,looking at us with big eyes.She has smooth [hair color] hair and beautiful [eye color] eyes."You can come inside" she says,inviting us in.We both step inside the house and she closes the door.

"Follow me " she says,guiding us in a nice looking living room.We sit down on the sofa and she smiles at us."I suppose you want to ask me something?" She asks and I nod."Yes.Do you know..The Doctor?" I ask and she smiles."Of course.I live with him" she says and Dehya looks at me.

"Is he home?" I ask and she shakes her head no."Do you know where he is though?" Dehya asks and she shakes her head no again."Alright.And..what are you to The Doctor?" Dehya asks and Y/n thinks for a second."I never thought of that..I really love him though" she says with the most sincere smile.Is she even aware of what The Doctor has done?

"Can you come with us?" Dehya asks and she slightly frowns."Come..where?" She asks."With us.We want to ask you some more things and someone wants to meet you" I say.She looks very confused."But I can't..Dottore will get mad at me and I don't want to make him mad.." she says."Oh no promise we will keep you only some minutes.The Doctor won't get mad at you" Dehya says.

Y/n thinks for a second then nods."Okay.But you have to promise me you won't keep me for too long so that Dottore will get mad" she says and me and Dehya nod."Okay then.Let's go" she says and we all get up from the couch in the living room."Wait.Give me a second" she suddenly says,turning around and almost running in another room.Me and Dehya look at each other and Y/n shortly turns around with a piece of paper in her hand,placing it on the small coffee table.

"Okay! We can go now" she says and we nod,walking out of her house.She closes the door after us and we start walking towards our 'meeting' house.Y/n seems a very innocent girl but she looks like she's been through a lot.It's just that,that excited innocent face hides many things.I can tell she has been manipulated many times and she doesn't even understand many things at this point.

Me and Dehya just said we are friends with The Traveler and Paimon after she met them once and she fully trusted us by coming with us without even telling her the destination.It brings some question marks indeed.Who knows what this poor girl has been through in her life? Also who knows what the Fatui Harbinger did to her.She looks so happy all the time for some reason.

We finally arrive at the 'meeting' house where Cyno and Nilou are waiting for us."Welcome back" Nilou says.Y/n steps in the room after me and Dehya and she looks around."Hello" she says to Nilou and Cyno with a smile.General Mahamatra scans her and nods."Hi" he finally says.Nilou smiles at her."Are you Y/n?" She asks and Y/n nods."Yeah I'm Y/n.And you?" She asks.

"I'm Cyno.And this is Nilou" Cyno says and Y/n nods.Even though she looks excited it's noticeable that she's a bit nervous to be here."Can you follow me please?" Nilou asks with a smile and Y/n nods.Nilou walks out of the main room towards a smaller room with Y/n following her.Me,Dehya and Cyno look at each other and I hear Nilou closing the door.We only have to wait for Traveler now.

Nilou returns back some moments later and she looks at us."Okay I told her to wait there a little bit" she says and we nod,taking a seat at the table in the middle of the room,waiting for the Traveler,Paimon and hopefully,Nahida.We managed to get Y/n and bring her here.She is still in Sumeru.Does that mean The Doctor is still here? But how did he manage to leave Sumeru then still be here? I don't get it for now.

Maybe we will find out later.For now let's just hope Traveler and Paimon return here with Nahida and then we will find out if The Doctor is still here or not.Y/n is so..happy all the time.It's definitely clear she's been through a lot.

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐲 | 𝐈𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें