16.

—Later,Y/n—
After I packed my suitcase and Dottore finished everything he had,we left for the docks.Sumeru City is very calm and relaxing right now.I'm walking with Dottore,our hands intertwined."Our boat is here" Dottore says and I hum,looking at the docks and the calm sea.It'll be a long journey back to Snezhnaya but I guess it'll pass quick.The thing I worry right now it's how Dottore will react when I tell him everything.

We walk at the docks,seeing some Agents who bow in our presence.Finally at the boat,Dottore helps me get in then he gets in too.We place our baggage in a corner and we walk in a room that's under the main floor.It's a bedroom,not too big since it's a boat with a bed in the middle of the room,a painting,a drawer and a mirror.It looks nice since we are on a boat.

Dottore smiles at me and our boat slowly starts moving,probably towards our destination: Snezhnayan docks.Goodbye Sumeru..I'll miss you.And I'll also miss all the nice people I've met here.Me and Dottore sit in silence for a while until Dottore broke the silence."So my dear..will you tell me now?" He asks and I look at him.I have no excuse now.

"Yes.I will tell you.Promise not to get mad?" I ask and he nods.We sit down on the bed and he looks at me,waiting for me to start talking."So..Alhaitham and Dehya came at our house after you went to take the Gnosis.At first I didn't want to let them in but they said they are friends with the Traveler and just want to talk with me so I let them inside our house" I say and he listens closely to my words.

"We talked about things and they wanted me to follow them just to answer some questions.I left you a note on the table and I left with them.At their house,there were many people who I met with and they were all so nice to me" I continue and he nods."And then?" He asks and I keep talking."After that,even more people came at the house including the Traveler,Paimon and a little girl with much green and white on her" I say and he nods.

"They told me some things and asked if I know about what you've done.I denied and I told them that you are the best" I say as I rest my head on his chest comfortably."After that,one of them left and came back with two more people.A boy with ears and tail and a girl with green hair.Their names were Tighnari and Collei" I say and he stops for a second but then nods.

"Collei told me many things.." I say."Did she also tell you about her..past?" Dottore asks and I look up at him."A little bit.Yes.." I say and he just stares at me."What she said it's true isn't it?" I ask and he nods."Yes.And that's why I didn't want you to meet with them.They told you so many things..they're just trying to pull us apart and make us have arguments.You trust me right?" He asks and I stare at him for a moment."You..trust me right?" He repeats and I look down.

"I trust you but..you've done such horrible things..I don't know if I can forgive you.I'll need some time" I say and he hums."Oh? Is that it? Very well then" he says.I slowly move from his arms,staring down at my hands.Have I done right?..I hope I did.

—Dottore—
Breath.Breath.Calm down.Don't lash out on her.It's not her fault.It's their fault for telling her so many things."I trust you but..you've done such horrible things..I don't know if I can forgive you.I'll need some time" she says and I hum."Oh? Is that it? Very well then" I say and she slowly moves from my arms,sitting back on the bed and staring down at her hands.She's thinking about what she said now.Oh my foolish girl..do you know what will happen to you?

It's my fault for bringing her with me but I couldn't leave her in Snezhnaya with my clones or with another Harbinger.Regrator is way too busy,Childe is in Liyue and the others don't know her that good.She's my beloved and I had to bring her with me.It's my fault.But it's also her fault for leaving with them.She should've waited for me at home.

I get up from the bed and I walk towards the door,feeling her eyes look at me.I walk out of the room,getting on the deck and looking up at the calm sky.I'll have to do it once we are in Snezhnaya.

—Time skip—
Me and Y/n arrived in Snezhnaya the next day in the morning.My first stop was at Her Majesty's castle where I gave her the two Gnoses,two more chess pieces.

"You're back Doctor.How was in Sumeru?" She asks.I kneel in front of her,bowing my head."It was great Your Majesty.Here" I say,getting the two Gnoses out of my pocket.She smiles,extending her hand to get them."Well done Doctor.We are getting closer to Celestia" she says,looking at the Gnoses in her hands."Yes Your Majesty.We are closer to Celestia now" I say and she laughs.

After that,me and Y/n returned to our house here in Snezhnaya in complete silence.None of us said anything.When we returned,my clones were surprised to see me and they were chaotic as usual.I placed the things I had in my suitcase back in my laboratory and now,it's time.I nod at my most trusted segment and he walks in my darling's room.I hear some of her cute screams and shortly after,the door opens revealing my darling with my segment tightly holding her.

She looks at me with small tears in her eyes.Oh my dear..she isn't even trying to break out from my segment's grip.She knows it's useless.We walk towards my laboratory where I motion to my segment to place her on the metal table in the middle of the room.She stands still as my segment ties her hands to the table.I nod at him and he bows,leaving the room."Call my name if you need me Prime" he says before walking out.

I look down at my dear who's crying and shaking on the table."D-Dottore..what are you d-doing?" She asks scared."Don't worry my darling.Everything will be alright.Just relax" I say and she hesitantly nods.I put on my other pair of gloves and my doctor coat.She is looking at me and at my every single move.Once I'm ready,I smile at her.I bend down to kiss her forehead and I wipe her tears.

"Don't be scared my darling.." I whisper,extending my other hand to grab a syringe from the nearby metal table while I caress her face with my free hand."D-Dottore..I l-love you" she says,her voice almost a whisper.She slowly lifts up,as much as she can because of the restraints on her hands and she kisses my cheek.I smile at her,grabbing the syringe with blue liquid inside.

"I love you too my darling" I say as I kiss her lips and I push the sharp syringe in her soft skin in the same time.She hisses from the pain and all the liquid from the syringe goes inside her arm.She looks up at me and I rub her cheek."I'm sorry" I apologize and she nods."It's..okay.." she says,her voice getting quieter and quieter as seconds pass.

Her eyes slowly close and her breathing becomes slower,the liquid doing it's effect.I'm sorry my foolish girl..I had to.I'll erase her memories once again.And this time,I'll be more careful with her.