9.

—Next day,Dottore—
  Y/n did not suspect anything.She believed every single word I said which is perfect.I can't let her know that I put something in her food which caused her to sleep for hours.There was no other way I could've complete and finish my tasks with her awake.My dearest Y/n always asks many things and I don't always know how to explain her.

Like right now,I couldn't just explain her that I sent my clone back to Snezhnaya just so the Traveler and her friends believe I really left.I have to protect my dearest.She's mine and I have to make sure they don't try anything.I will get the Gnosis and I'll make sure of that.We have a main task we have to complete.Her Majesty wants to.

I turn off the water,finishing my shower.I grab the towel I got and I dry my hair then I wrap it around my waist.I step out of the shower and I look at myself in the mirror.Hmm maybe Y/n woke up.I open the bathroom door and I look at the bed where I see Y/n lazily rubbing her eyes.She looks up because of the sound and her eyes widen.

"D-Dottore" she stutters and looks at me for a while.Oh yeah I have a towel wrapped around my waist and water droplets are falling down on my bare body.She quickly hides her face in the pillow and I chuckle."Morning dear" I say and I receive a shriek.She's so cute.

"Morning Dottore.." she says,her voice muffled in the pillow.While she's not looking I go and put my clothes on.She moves her head from the pillow and looks at me."I was wondering where are you.When I woke up your side was empty.Again.." she whispers the last part and I sigh,sitting down on the bed next to her.

I place my hand on her chin making her look directly in my eyes."I apologize my dear.I just went to take a shower don't worry" I say and she nods.We share a kiss and she looks at me again."Oh Dottore I have a question.Where is your clone? I didn't see or hear him lately" she says and I stop for a second.Oh no.

"He..is waiting for us" I say and she slightly frowns."Waiting for us? Where?" She asks."He's in Snezhnaya" I say and she looks at me surprised."When did he go?" She asks.I was hoping she won't ask this but she did.."Yesterday after you fainted" I say and she nods."Oh okay" she says but I can sense that she's still confused about something.

"Do you want to ask me anything else? You're still not convinced aren't you dear?" I ask and she smiles hesitantly."Yeah..kind of.Why didn't you tell me Dottore?" She asks."Tell you what dear?" I ask.What is she trying to say? "That your clone left.Are you..hiding from me?" She asks.This caught me off guard.

"No.I simply didn't find the moment and opportunity to tell you.You fainted,I was worried about you.And..I didn't think that you are curious" I say and she nods."Oh alright then.But tell me next time okay?" She says and I nod.Y/n smiles at me and kisses my cheek."I have something to take care of today dear.I'll try to get the Gnosis today" I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Oh you're meeting the Dendro Archon? Will you ask her to give you her Gnosis?" She asks and I nod.I won't 'ask' her.I'll manipulate her."Yes dear I'll ask her and hopefully she'll give me her Gnosis.Once we have it,we can go back to Snezhnaya" I say and she nods."I wish you good luck!" She says while wrapping her arms around me.Oh my dear..

—Meanwhile,them—
  "And so,that is the plan.Any objections?" General Mahamatra finishes,crossing his arms."Hmph" Alhaitham comments,the tension between them once again."Paimon thinks it's a great plan!" the floating girl says.Traveler nods along with Dehya."I agree" The Forest Watcher says and Cyno nods."Very well.Let's go now.We have an Archon to save" Cyno says.

"Wait! Paimon wants to say something" she says,getting everyone's attention."When we first met the Fatui Harbinger guy with Nahida,we also noticed a girl behind him.Later,we bumped into her on Sumeru streets and had a small chat.She said her name is Y/n and she's the Fatui Harbinger's friend" Paimon says and everyone stares at her."And?" Cyno asks.

"We should save her!" Paimon says and Dehya frowns."But hey,didn't we see the Fatui Harbinger leave on his boat? When he waved at us? If they are together she must've left too" Dehya says."But she wasn't on the boat" Traveler says and Alhaitham thinks for a moment.

"It's possible that she is still here.Maybe she lives here in Sumeru? But Y/n..the name doesn't bring me anything familiar.I don't know who she may be" he says and Paimon pouts."But she seemed very nice..who knows what's that Harbinger doing to her?!" Paimon asks,suddenly mad."Do you know where they live?" Tighnari asks.

"Actually yes..me and Traveler watched her from behind a bush when she walked home" Paimon says,rubbing her arm,embarrassed that they were spying on the poor girl."Then we can go check the house" General Mahamatra says and Paimon smiles happily."But" he continues and Paimon stops.

"We have to make sure the Fatui Harbinger is not there.Just her.I don't think that any of us is strong enough to fight the second Fatui Harbinger" Cyno says and everyone nods."Well,if he really left and she is still here,we can help her.If she left with him too..then I'm sorry for her" Tighnari says."Alright.Enough chit chat.Let's go save the Archon and eventually save Y/n too" Alhaitham says while getting up.

Everyone gets up and nods,walking out of their meeting point,Traveler and Paimon being the last ones."Do you think they are here still? At least her?" Paimon asks and Traveler shrugs."I don't know Paimon.It could be possible she is still here.But in the same time,it could be possible The Doctor took her to Snezhnaya too.." Traveler says and Paimon pouts.

"I hope she is still here..she looked a very nice person..who knows what that dangerous man is capable of? I feel very sorry for her.." Paimon says and Traveler places a hand on her small shoulder."Don't worry.We will save everyone.Let's go save Nahida first" he says and Paimon nods.