11.

—Time skip—
"Hmm..how long do we have to wait? Paimon wants to know how things are going out there! Paimon hasn't heard any sounds outside for a while.Hopefully something bad didn't happen.." Paimon says. "Don't think like that" Traveler says."Yeah,but aren't you scared that we might be locked up in here for the rest of our lives? Thinking about it,at least Paimon has you.We can still chat like this.." she says and Traveler smiles at her.

"When Paimon thinks of Nahida being imprisoned alone in the Sanctuary of Surasthana,Paimon can't help but feel sorry for her.." she says,covering her face.The gates from the room they are locked in suddenly opens causing them both to turn around,seeing their friend step towards them."Here comes your savior!" The black haired woman says.

"Dehya! Hehe,Paimon just knew you would come to rescue us!" Paimon says happily."You were scared out of your wits just a moment ago.." Traveler says."You two really owe me some big thanks.I had to search through who knows how many guards to find the key here..it felt even more tiring than whacking em'! I'm exhausted" Dehya says.

"Thanks a lot.Need Paimon to rub your shoulders?" The small girl asks,flying towards her."Uh..no,no,that's..uh..I'll pass" Dehya says,crossing her arms in defense."What are you afraid of? Oh,are you ticklish?" Paimon asks teasingly."Ugh,now isn't the time to talk about being ticklish.." Dehya says."How are things going outside?" Traveler says,changing the subject.

"Things in the city and on Cyno's side are both going well.The guards that stormed out of the Akademiya are all taken off.The Corps of Thirty is in charge of the city's defenses,but we already talked to Asfand.They've been fed up with the sages bossing them around.As long as it doesn't break their employment contracts,they'll turn a blind eye" she says.

"That's because you've been super great friends with them for a long time.So,how's Cyno doing?" Paimon asks."The Grand Sage is in his custody.Even I know how terrible it is to fall into Cyno's hands,so he probably does,too.Cyno forced him to release Lesser Lord Kusanali.He has no choice but to obey.So,hurry to Sanctuary of Surasthana.Assuming nothing weird happened.."

"..we should've already rescued our archon" Dehya says."That all sounds amazing" Traveler says."Honestly,I didn't expect our ragtag bunch to do this well.We just came together last-minute to save our archon,you know? All right,you two better go.I still have to clean up some messes in the city.See you around" Dehya says and turns around to leave.

"Wait.Before you go,I have one more question" Traveler says and Dehya tilts her head to look at him."Does any of you have any information on Y/n?" He asks and Dehya shakes her head no."Unfortunately no.No one has seen her based on how you explained us she looks like.We don't know anything about her for now and,we are all a bit too busy right now.But,me and Alhaitham or Cyno will go check soon" Dehya says.

"Alright then.We'll get going to Sanctuary of Surasthana.See you around Dehya" Paimon says and Dehya nods,leaving.The two friends quickly run out of the Akademiya up on the passage towards Sanctuary of Surasthana where Nahida is at.They step inside and the green bubble where the Archon was kept at finally breaks,Nahida gently landing on the ground.

"Nahida.." Paimon says and they quickly run at the Archon."Should I say 'It's nice to meet you?' This is the first time we've met in real life.Before,we've only met in dreams,consciousness,or when I was in someone else's body" Nahida says."We finally meet,Nahida" Traveler says.

"Thank you so much for coming to rescue me,but I also need to apologize..During this time,I did some self-reflection.My sense of inferiority and yielding to the Akademiya led to all of this,and created so much trouble for you all" Nahida says."Don't worry about it.You've also helped us a lot" Traveler says with a smile.

"Exactly! We're here because you're a good Archon and one of our friends" Paimon says and Nahida smiles "Hehe..Thanks,you too.Whew..Amazing.So this is how it feels to walk out of that cage with my own body.It's like I just had an endlessly long dream..I can't even tell if I just woke up or was only now born into this world.My concept of 'self' has become so clear..

..But now doesn't seem to be the time to indulge in this feeling." She says,turning with her back facing them."The Akademiya's god creation plan.." Traveler says and Nahida turns at them again."Um..this is really embarrassing.You all just rescued an archon,and now she needs your help to save her country,and even the entire world" Nahida says,embarrassed.

"It's okay.With you here,Paimon's sure that everything will work out!" Paimon says."There's one more thing.." Nahida suddenly says."What is it?" Paimon asks."For all the things the Akademiya did to me,and for all the folly it committed in the name of wisdom..as their archon,I will make them pay!" She said proudly.

The traveler and his companion look at each other and nod."Wow! That's the spirit! You're finally standing up for yourself and not letting people walk all over you!" Paimon says."Yes,true.Hm,that reminds me,I wonder how far along the Akademiya is with their god creation plan..We need to hurry and prevent the birth of that false god.I need to make some preparations.Since I'm free,I can establish a direct link to the Akasha and control it.

First things first,I need to remove the restrictions that The Doctor put on me in the Akasha..After that,I'll make some adjustments and revoke the sages' permissions.The Akasha will then be like how it originally was:only operable by the Archon...After all,the Akademiya betrayed Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's trust.This might take some time.In the meantime,you should also work on your own preparations.If we don't stop the god creation plan in time,we'll be in for a tough fight" Nahida says and the Traveler nods.

They'll really be in a tough fight.