7.

—Dottore—
  "I feel..tired.." my darling says and I put on the best worried face I can muster.Her eyes close and her body falls limp.I quickly catch her falling body and I pick her up.The sedatives worked fast.Just as I expected.I have some things to get done today and I can't risk my darling finding out or offering to assist my clone again.

She met them which is already dangerous for both me and her.They can easily fool her and again,maybe they are planning something.I must be cautious and don't forget about my important task here in Sumeru.I'm here for the Gnosis.I won't let them to get in my way of obtaining the Gnosis or protecting my darling.

I gently place her on our shared bed under the warm blanket and I tuck her in.She'll be asleep for a good while.If I hurry enough,I will be home by the time she wakes up.If not,I'll give her an excuse.My dear will understand I'm sure of it.

Returning to my task.I have a plan of course.

This time,I'll go personally.I could easily send my clone but it's better for me this time.I'll send my clone for my next move.But this time,I'm going personally.I got ready and left for Pardis Dhyai where,I meet with the forest watcher,Tighnari.

My plan is very well made I'd say.I will fool everyone that I'm leaving Sumeru as soon as possible and I will succeed.I will take the Gnosis and then go back to the homeland.

I finally arrive at Pardis Dhyai. when I can see that the Forest Watcher is already waiting for me.Very well.I approach him and I simply explain him that I'll shortly leave Sumeru.I turn my back to him and he starts asking questions.

"Hmph..so you mean,you're leaving this place soon?" He asks."Indeed.Otherwise,we could have perhaps talked a little more.I was just about to set out when I remembered something important.To that end,I made a final trip to Pardis Dhyai.Let me ask..have you been taking care of a scholar by the name of Haypasia?" I say.I can sense the look he's giving me.

"Your sources are accurate,no doubt you have recruited many informants,but you are right,Haypasia has indeed been receiving treatment from me" Of course my informants gave me the exact information I needed.

"Forgive me for asking,but how's the treatment coming along?" I ask and I turn to look at him."Given the way you're asking,I assume you have something to say?" He asks."Since you asked,I'll be frank: I would like to take Haypasia to Snezhnaya." I say and he takes a breath.

"It's incredibly difficult to transfer a patient.As a scholar yourself,shouldn't you at least always be of this?" He asks."Oh? I can't believe your utter lack of faith in me,to the point of even questioning my general level of knowledge.How unbefitting." I turn my back to him again and I cross my arms.

"Well,you're the only one who's ever made such a request" he says.The Forest watcher is smart indeed."I have my ways of keeping her safe during the journey.In addition,I can also promise that under my care,Haypasia will receive the most advanced and effective treatment.I will personally supervise her treatment and see to her recovery.Would that be agreeable to you?" I ask and I turn at him once again.

"Haypasia was born in Sumeru,and remains a scholar of the Akademiya.Her situation has not become dire enough to necessitate her transfer to another nation.Transporting her to Snezhnaya is risky,and the potential benefits are unknown.As the person currently responsible for her treatment,I cannot possibly sign off on this transfer.Your suggestion is rude and reckless.I'll pass" He says firmly,without hesitation.I may have underestimated him.

I chuckle,bringing a hand to my mouth."I see.I see.Of course,your opinion makes perfect sense.You're still young,but already stubborn.I must say,you are not like what I had expected" I say and he exhales."Under normal circumstances,I wouldn't just let you off the hook like this,but unfortunately,I'm in a hurry today-what with Her most noble Majesty,the Tsaritsa,calling for our return.Luckily,there is still some time left for me to take care of everything before I leave..

It's just as the Akademiya said- you're a responsible and gifted scholar.Sadly,even with all of that,you're still lacking a bit of shrewdness.And that's also why people like you can never realize that sooner or later,everyone must pay the price for what they've learned" I say and I turn around,walking away from the Forest Watcher.Now,just have to wait a little bit.

  I'm standing behind a wall of Pardis Dhyai just for another moment.I just have to make sure of something.I carefully look in the direction where me and the scholar talked and I chuckle.My intuition was correct.The traveler along with his floating companion and the black-haired woman are here.And,just as I expected,they are going straight at Tighnari.

He will tell them about his meeting with me and about the leaving part.The three will quickly react so I have to be fast.I have to go to Port Ormos where my clone is waiting for me.He's indeed,leaving for Snezhnaya.

—Small time skip—
  I arrive at Port Ormos where I see my clone patiently waiting in the place I mentioned.All the Fatui Agents I requested are here."Everything is ready" I say to my clone and he nods."Okay.I'll get going then.See you in Snezhnaya" he says and bows his head in front of me."Yes.You know what to do once you get in Snezhnaya" I say and he nods.

My clone walks at the docks where he passes by all the requested Fatui Agents who bow their heads at his presence.He gets on the boat and some Fatui Agents get with him too.I watch everything from distance and I suddenly see the three approaching the docks.They're all here.My plan is going perfectly just as I thought.They will watch 'The Doctor' leave Sumeru.

I see the Traveler sneaking through bushes,behind trees,or anywhere he can just so he won't be noticed by the Fatui Agents that are surrounding the docks and the boat.He manages to get past the agents where he stops with his companion and the dark-haired woman.They talk something that I can't hear from here and I see my clone waving at them.

I chuckle at their surprised reactions and the Fatui Agents on the boat turn it around and they start moving towards Snezhnaya.And so,they are now convinced that I left Sumeru.In reality,I almost have my hands on the Gnosis.Just some more days and I will eventually,get the Gnosis and then we can head back to Snezhnaya too.

Oh.I must return home now.My darling will soon wake up.