5.

—Y/n—
Dottore's clone and that lady that I've seen in Liyue and then also in Snezhnaya keep talking about things that make no sense.What are Akasha Terminals? What are they talking about? I don't understand a single thing!

I've noticed that the short blonde boy and the little floating girl left.They seem very nice people.Since I don't understand anything the clone and the strange lady are saying,maybe I can go take a small walk.No one told me to stay here..I think.

Just a small walk won't hurt.I'll return very fast so the clone won't get worried.I slowly walk on the ramp,careful not to bump into anyone.Okay the clone is not looking now so I can go.I avoid looking at anyone and I quickly walk away before Dottore's clone turns around.

No one said anything so it's fine.I walk on some stairs,down from the many people gathered and Dottore's clone.I look around in Sumeru City,looking up at the calm night sky.It's very beautiful and relaxing.I continue walking,now directly on the ground.Sumeru City is very..unique.It has paths over the city which is so cool.

I slowly walk on the main path of the city,looking at the many merchants and people chatting.Why does everyone have some kind of..green leaf on their ear? I don't understand..maybe it's a thing for Sumeru people.I'll ask Dottore sometime.

I look at a merchant who's selling some fruits when I suddenly bump into someone.I fall on my butt and I look up to notice the short blonde boy from before."I'm sorry" he apologizes and helps me get up.The little floating girl looks at me."Hey! Aren't you the girl from earlier?" She asks.

Her voice is so high pitched.

"Yeah that's me.I noticed you too" I say with a smile."What were you doing with him though? You don't seem to have an Akasha Terminal.." she asks."Oh? You mean with Dottore?" I ask and they look at each other."I know him.We actually live together" I say,a small blush covering my face.

Their eyes widen and I look at them confused."You..you live with The Doctor? That guy is a Fatui Harbinger!" She yells and the boy mentions her to lower her voice."I know.I live with him though" I say and she looks at me with worry."I'm Paimon and this is Traveler" she says and the boy looks at me intensely.

"I'm Y/n" I say and they nod."We have to go now Y/n.Take care!" Paimon says and they start running in another direction."Okay.." I say and I look around.Why did they got so scared when I mentioned Dottore? He's a Fatui Harbinger yes and he's dangerous yes but..he's not bad at all.He is,in fact the best and I really love him.

I walk a bit more through the city but I don't see anything interesting.Many merchants and that's almost everything.I should go back maybe the clone noticed I left.Or maybe he didn't even notice yet who knows.But what's the point going there? Maybe he already left.I'll go straight at our house!

I smile,thinking about Dottore and I turn around,walking towards where our house is.I can't wait to see Dottore and tell him about the people I met with.I wonder does he know them? Maybe he knows them too.

I walk a bit faster now,trying to get home as soon as I can.I really want to tell Dottore about the people I've met and ask him what are Akasha Terminals are.And maybe if he wants to tell me I'll ask him again what he did in Sumeru before.He made me curious.

I'm almost at our house,I can even see it in distance.I smile happily,looking at the small garden next to it with plants and flowers.So beautiful! I walk up on the stairs,pressing the door handle and stepping inside.As soon as I close the door,I can sense something is not right.Did something happen?

I can hear Dottore yelling.Oh Archons what happened? Why is he yelling for? I quickly go towards the sound of his yelling and I step in his office without knocking revealing Dottore holding his clone's shirt and yelling at him.The clone is so scared I can see small tears in his eyes! Oh no..

Dottore snaps his head at the door and his expression softens when he sees me.He lets go of the collar of his clone's shirt and the clone falls down on the ground,scared.Dottore walks at me slowly and fear is filling me.Why am I so scared? Nothing will happen..right?

He places his hands on my cheeks and approaches his face towards mines until his mask is almost touching my face."Where have you been?" he asks,his voice calm yet behind that I can hear that he's angry.

"I..I just..went on a small walk" I say,looking up at his mask.He growls and takes off his mask,his crimson eyes burning.He looks so angry."I-I'm sorry" I stutter,hesitantly placing a hand on his cheek."Why did you leave? You were supposed to stay with my clone" he says,his tone very intimidating.

"Well he was talking with that strange lady things I don't understand so I got bored and decided to walk around a little bit..but I didn't mean to scare or worry him" I say,looking at the clone who is still on the ground,looking at me hopelessly.

"Look at me" Dottore says and makes me look right in his crimson red eyes."Never leave like that again you hear me? You have no idea what could've happen to you.." he says and I frown."I met with two people..a boy and a girl" I say and his eyes slightly widen.

"The boy was short and had long,blonde braided hair.His friend is a little floating girl with a high pitched voice" I say and Dottore looks at the clone who's trembling by now.He says nothing but plants a kiss on my forehead."You must be tired my dear.Go to bed and wait for me will you?" He asks and I nod happily.

"Okay.Don't take too long though" I say and I peck his lips,walking out of his laboratory towards our shared bedroom.He didn't look very happy when I explained him the people I met with but maybe he was just surprised.I don't know..maybe I should've avoided them? But why?

Ugh I don't know.I'll talk to him sometime if he brings up the subject.I also feel very bad for worrying the clone.Maybe he was genuinely concerned and worried for me.I will apologize to him when I get the chance.I'm really sorry for worrying him or Dottore.I'll apologize tomorrow.