epilogue.

—Time skip,Y/n—
I open my eyes,looking around confused.Where..where am I? What is this place? It's so..cold in here.I slowly get up,looking at everything in the room I am in.There are so many weird things here..what is this place? I'm so confused.I don't know a single thing..who am I in the first place?

The door from the room I'm in opens revealing a tall man with a mask covering his eyes and..blue hair? Oh..who's this man? "Hello dear.How are you feeling?" He asks and I look at him confused."Do I..know you?" I ask and he stops for a moment then quickly smiles."Ah..pardon me.I am 01" he says and I nod."Okay" I say and he smiles at me,approaching the thing I am sitting on.

He stares down at me and extends his gloved hand to touch my cheek.I look up at him curiously and he chuckles."You're so precious.." he whispers and I look down at my hands.Who is this man and what am I doing here? Why can't I remember anything?

The door suddenly opens revealing a tall man with a mask covering his eyes and blue hair.Wait.I look at the two men surprised.They..they look the same.What is going on.."01" the other man says and the other one leaves the room quickly,leaving me only with him.He smiles at me.

"I am Dottore.How are you feeling dear? Are you feeling any discomfort?" He asks,looking down at me."No I'm alright.I..have many questions" I say and he chuckles."I'll answer" he says and I nod."Okay uhm first..what am I doing here?" I ask and he smiles weirdly at me."My dear..you are my lover.You were with me on a mission and you got injured,hitting your head.That's why you are here and you don't remember anything" he says and I look at him surprised."I'm..I'm your lover?" I ask and he nods.

I smile at him."Oh..I understand.Another thing.Why was there another you?" I ask."I have segments of myself dear.I have many clones" he says and I nod."Oh okay.." I say and he sits down next to me on the table I'm laying on."And Dottore..for how long have we been lovers?" I ask."Hmm..around 3 years" he says and I look at him shocked."3..years? Oh.." I say,looking down.I can't lie..he is really pretty.

Dottore moves down and his lips touch my forehead.I smile at him."Can you tell me more about what happened in that mission? How did I get hit?" I ask."We were walking together my dear when we got ambushed by some monsters.While I was busy fighting them,one of those monsters sneaked up behind you and hit you hard in the head causing you to pass out" he says and I nod."Oh..I understand.I'm glad you saved me.I just feel bad because I can't remember anything.." I say and he touches my cheek.

"You'll be okay dear.I'll take care of you" he says and I smile at him."Thank you.I'm sure we have so many good memories together I feel bad I can't remember any of them" I say and his lips touch my forehead again."It's okay.I'll tell you soon more things about us and about you.Now you need to rest" he says and I nod."I'll be back to check on you later" he continues and I sit back down,closing my eyes.I feel tired..

—Dottore—
  I watch as my dear goes back to sleep and I chuckle,walking out of my laboratory.The experiment was a success.I erased her memories again.And this time,I'll be even more careful with her.She's so precious..

As I walk out of my lab,I'm instantly met with a familiar face."Hello Doctor" Regrator says."Hello Regrator" I say and he approaches me with his signature smile."How is Y/n doing? I didn't get to see her since you two arrived from Sumeru" he says."Let's go in my office I'll tell you there" I say and he nods.We walk together in my warm office and we both take a seat.

"So?" He asks."Regrator..Y/n made contact with everyone.The Traveler,his companion,the Dendro archon,even with Collei" I say and Pantalone lifts his eyebrows in surprise."And?" He asks and I continue."They told her everything.And,she said she cannot forgive me for this" I say and he nods."So..I did what I had to.I erased them again" I say and he stops for a moment."You..erased them again?" He asks and I nod.

Regrator takes a breath."Oh poor girl..such a pure innocent soul.Why Doctor?" He asks."I had to.She wouldn't believe me anymore after what they told her.Don't worry.I'll take care of her this time" I say and he sighs,getting up from his seat."As you say,Doctor" he says and walks out of my office.I take off my mask and I lean back in the chair.

Oh my sweet girl..I feel sorry for you.But it's the best for you.I did what I had to.Don't worry.We'll be happy together from now on.

I love you.

——————————————————> the end.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐲 | 𝐈𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉