8.

—Y/n—
  I slowly open my eyes,looking around the room tiredly.What happened?..I don't remember.I have a terrible headache and my stomach hurts.Ugh..I hate being sick.I don't even know what happened.I close my eyes once again,rubbing my temples.My head feels like exploding.

I hear the door opening slowly and I open my eyes,looking in the direction of the door and noticing Dottore.I smile,looking at him."Hi my dear.How are you feeling?" He asks."Hi..I'm not so good.My stomach hurts and my head feels like exploding.What happened though?" I ask,looking up at his pretty eyes since his mask is off.

Dottore walks at my bed with a plate in his hand and a mug."You fainted I believe.I don't know the reason yet but I'm pretty much sure you fainted dear.Here,drink this" he says and offers me the mug.I drink all the mug in one sip and I smile from the sweet taste.I think it's water with some added fruit.It's really good.

He takes the mug from me and gives me the plate where I see some freshly made food that smells really nice."You must feel tired and weak.Don't do any sudden moves and take things slow alright darling?" He asks and I nod,eating the food he brought me."Good" he says while planting a kiss on my forehead.

I smile at him and he gets up from the bed."I'll be back" he says and walks out of the room.I munch on the food and I frown.Did I really faint? I don't remember this happening to me before.But why? It was so sudden..I ate breakfast with Dottore,then we walked back and I fainted.I don't understand.I felt very good before..

I don't know why..maybe I was tired? Or I don't know..I'm just happy that Dottore is taking care of me.He's so gentle and caring I love him.I'm so glad we're together.I also have a question for him.I finish my food,placing the plate on the nightstand.

He returns some moments later and smiles at me."Are you still hungry? Do you need anything else?" He asks."No.Thank you" I say and he nods,sitting down on a side of the bed again,placing a gloved hand on my cheek.I look up in his beautiful eyes and I feel his lips press against mines,kissing me softly.I let out a small sound and Dottore growls,kissing me harder now.

My eyes widen from his sudden hunger and I try to keep up with him even though it's difficult.He's..aggressive.He suddenly breaks the kiss and dips down to my neck.My heartbeat gets faster as I feel his very sharp teeth brushing against my neck.I hope he won't-

Dottore suddenly bites my neck,his unusual sharp teeth sinking in the sensitive skin of my neck.I moan in pain,feeling his teeth pull out and I look down in his eyes.He looks up at me and laughs."That will leave a bad mark.." I say and he smirks at me."Oh dear.So the others will know you are mine" he says.I smile and we share a kiss once again.

He lays down on my chest,his head in the crook of my neck.I smile,playing with his soft turquoise hair."Hey Dottore? Did you get the Gnosis?" I ask."Not yet my dear.But I'm very close on getting it.We'll soon go back to Snezhnaya" he says."Oh.Okay.But how are you going to take it though?" I ask and he stops for a second.

"The Dendro Archon has to give it to me" he says and I lift my eyebrows in surprise."The Dendro Archon has to give you her Gnosis? How will you convince her?" I ask and he chuckles."Don't worry about that dear.I have a plan for it of course.I just need some more time and the Gnosis will be in my hands.Then,we can return to Snezhnaya" he says."Oh alright" I say and I hold him closer while I keep playing with his hair.

"I love you" I say."I love you too darling" he says and plants a kiss on the deep marks his teeth left on my neck.I smile,trying to hold back the urge to cry in pain from the feeling of the mark his teeth left on my neck.It hurts but I'm sure it'll turn back to normal in some days.

We sit in silence,his head resting in the crook of my neck until suddenly I remember something."Oh.Dottore?" I call out his name.He hums."In the morning you said you'll tell me about your experiments.Can you tell me now?" I ask and he stops moving for a second.He looks hesitant.

"Hmm..not right now dear.I'll tell you another time I promise" he says and I nod."Oh okay.I was really curious though.." I say and he is silent."There's not much I can tell you anyway my dear.Nothing too interesting" he says and I look down at him."But you're a doctor right? I'm sure it's really interesting" I say and he chuckles.

"Not really.There's nothing too interesting that I can tell you" he says and I nod."Oh..alright then" I say.Why is he so hesitant to tell me about his experiments? I mean..he..erased my memories and did many other things but his experiments can't be that bad..right? I don't know what to believe.Maybe he'll tell me sometime.

"Oh.Then can you tell me something else?" I ask and he looks at me."What is it?" He asks."Can you tell me about your journey in Sumeru from before?" I ask and he is silent for a second but then nods."Y/n dear.I've been in Sumeru before.This is not my first time here.And,the first time I've been here,I was a scholar.A scholar at the Akademiya" he says and I look at him surprised.

"You..you were a scholar? At the Akademiya? And what happened?" I ask.Yes..the 'Katherine' lady said something about scholar being expelled from the Akademiya to Dottore's clone."I was expelled" he says and I frown."Why?" I ask."They couldn't understand my ideas.I had so many ideas.So many plans..they just didn't understand it.They didn't understand anything" he says with an angry voice.

I listen to him closely."I wanted to change many.I wanted to continue my studies.I had so many ways to change things and find out more but they just didn't understand my way of research.That's why,they expelled me from the Akademiya.And,the man who you've met at the Harbinger reunion,Pierro,found me and took me to Snezhnaya.They understood my way of research.They gave me everything to learn more and keep researching" he says and I nod.

"Since then,I am a Fatui Harbinger.The second.I don't even need that useless Akademiya.They would've never accepted and understood my way of finding out things.It's better this way" he says and I nod again."I remember now.The Katherine lady you told me about was very surprised when she saw your clone.She said that he's the outcast expelled from the Akademiya" I say.

"Yes..she knows me.Both know me" he says and I nod,not understanding what he meant by 'both' but anyway.I must've been hard for him.They never understood his way of learning so I think it's better that he joined and became a Fatui Harbinger.Dottore is a very smart man.

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐲 | 𝐈𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें