10.

—Later—
"Aargh,don't lock us up! Let us out!! Waaah!" Paimon yells. "That's enough Paimon" Traveler says and she turns around."Oh yeah,hehe..Paimon got a bit carried away there.How was Paimon's acting just now? Great huh?" She asks."Marvelous" Traveler says."Hehe,everything's going according to plan so far! We made it into confinement,and Alhaitham's probably done with his part,too" Paimon states.

"That was close" Traveler says,crossing his arms."We even managed to trick Grand Sage Azar.Alhaitham sure knows how to cook up a plan.What are we doing next? Paimon has trouble remembering things when she's worked up.." she says."Let's review what we discussed during our strategy meeting" Traveler says."Right right! Paimon thinks it won't something like this.."

The two friends review their plan made up with Alhaitham,Cyno and Dehya sentence by sentence,remembering Alhaitham's words.

"Ohh! No wonder you've been wearing your Akasha Terminal today.It's the one that Alhaitham modified.Paimon thought they'd take off our Akasha Terminals when they locked us up here.Hmm..were they being careless?" Paimon asks."That wasn't because of carelessness,but of their arrogance" Traveler says.

"Alright,so what now?" Paimon asks."We first need to find the place with the best signal in this room" Traveler says."Sounds easy enough.We can finally talk with Nahida after all this time..Let's do it!" Paimon says. They start moving and running in the room they are locked in,searching for the best signal for Traveler's Akasha Terminal.

After much running and many tries,they finally find the best signal to talk with the Dendro Archon."Eh? Is this the right spot? Are you getting anything?" She asks."It's faint,but..I have a signal" traveler says."Aah,please work!" Paimon says,placing a hand over her chest.Traveler closes his eyes,teleporting in Nahida's consciousness.

He looks around in the darkness and suddenly sees Nahida with her back turned in distance.He runs in her direction but there's a barrier blocking the path.Traveler tries calling her name many times,but no use.Nahida can't hear or see him."...When did it first start?" She asks.

"...Oh..right.It started from the moment I was born.I want to become a worthy archon.So I've kept studying..Keep listening to my people and their hearts..Kept looking for a way to save Irmisul..So I can catch up...Catch up to Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.But,I'm stuck in the Sanctuary of Surasthana..The sages are creating a god to replace me..And I'm forced to lock my consciousness in this boundless darkness."

Traveler calls her name again but no use again.So,he tries again.And this time,he uses his Anemo power to try and break the barrier separating those two."It's..so quiet here.Now that I think of it,I don't think I've ever actually listened to my own inner voice..Do Archons have them? Should archons have them? Have I been..doing the right thing? Am I..really not needed? How do I..really feel about this?...It's so quiet here.." Nahida says.

"Since you're the God of Wisdom..You've known the answers to all these questions since the very beginning,haven't you?" Another voice states. "Who..are you? Whose voice is that? It sounds familiar....You're right though.I won't ignore my own voice anymore" Nahida says.

Traveler finally breaks the barrier from between them and this time,Nahida wakes up and turns to look at him."Traveler? Did you..wake me up? Thank you.Why are you here.." She asks."We're here to rescue you..Are you alright?" He asks."I'm fine,it's just..When I think of everything that's happened to me,I feel really angry now" she says.

"You should've been angry ages ago" Traveler says,crossing his arms with a smile.He wakes up,meeting Paimon."Eh? Oh,you're back Traveler! How's everything?" Paimon asks."We're done here" he says and Paimon smiles."That's wonderful news! Great,we weren't locked up for nothing! When you went to wake up Nahida,Paimon was listening for any sounds outside" She says.

"You were out for a long time..There are fewer and fewer scholars going about now.You think everyone's done with their Jnagarbha Day stuff?" She continues."I guess they finished entering all the Knowledge Capsules" Traveler says."Yup,so that means,our next act is...Nilou's performance!" She says.

—Meanwhile,Dottore—
I'm writing some papers,signing and completing them.Even if I'm not in Snezhnaya I'm not excused from doing the eternal paperwork.But,let's look at the great things.Y/n is peacefully sleeping in my lap,her head resting on my chest.My arm is wrapped around her waist,holding her securely in my arms.

She is so beautiful even when sleeping I can't believe it.She's also so vulnerable right now..I could easily do anything to her.But it's useless and I won't.I know she trusts me,otherwise she wouldn't fall asleep in my arms like this.My precious Y/n..

I place my pen down,connecting my back to the chair and placing my hand on her hair.I tuck a few strands of her pretty hair behind her ear and I plant a kiss on the top of her head.She unconsciously places her hand on my chest and moves her head a bit.She's so..beautiful.I stare down at her,smiling.Ah what is she doing to me..

I look up at the ceiling and I sigh.My plan is also going perfectly.The Traveler and his friends are convinced that I,The Doctor,left Sumeru and I'm no longer here.Now,I can easily go and finish my plan.I'll soon go and take the Gnosis.My informants told me what The Traveler has done and soon,they'll set the Dendro Archon free.

After that..they will most likely go and meet with..The Baladeer.And then,I'll finally put my plan to an end.Her Majesty will have the Gnosis.