12.

—Y/n—
Me and Dottore spent our morning together,made our morning routines,had breakfast,and Dottore said he is getting ready now.He will leave shortly and go for the Gnosis.I'm so excited for him and I just know he will be able to take it.I also,want to see the Gnosis.I really wonder how it looks like.Is it big? Is it a thing that can fit in everyone's pocket? I'm really curious.I'll ask Dottore to show me once he gets it.

I place my hands on my hips proudly,looking around at the clean room and house overall.While Dottore is getting ready in his laboratory,I got bored and decided to clean.It gives me a nice,relaxing feeling when I'm cleaning something.I think I also did a really good job.I found some of his papers but I didn't dare to look over them.I don't want to look through his stuff..

I hear the laboratory door open the shortly close.Oh Dottore is coming maybe he finished his preparations.Whatever preparations he had to do..Anyway,I don't know what he has to do.It's complicated.Our shared bedroom door opens revealing Dottore in his usual outfit with tons of accessories on him and the iconic mask covering his eyes.I smile,wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Dottore! I missed seeing you in this outfit" I say and he chuckles,placing his arms around me as well."Here I am dear" he says then stops for a second."Oh? Did you clean?" He asks curiously and I nod."Yeah.I cleaned while you were in your laboratory" I say and he rests his head on top of mines."Did you also cleaned through..some papers?" He asks.

"Yeah I've seen them but I didn't look over them.I just continued with my cleaning" I say and he nods."Very well.You did a good job.Good girl" he says with a small smirk."Thank you" I answer with a smile and he chuckles."I have to go now my dear.I will go meet with the Dendro Archon and I will get the Gnosis" he says and I nod."Oh okay.Good luck!" I say and he kisses my forehead."Thank you dear.You can slowly start packing your things meanwhile" he says and I nod.

We share a kiss one last time and he walks out of the room,and shortly after he walks out of the house as well,leaving me alone.I really hope the Dendro Archon will give Dottore her Gnosis.I'm sure she will though,Dottore can be very convincing when he wants to.I'll start packing my things later so we can leave for Snezhnaya.I better enjoy the warmth from Sumeru because in Snezhnaya is definitely not warm.

—Dottore—
After some walking,I arrive at the Sanctuary of Surasthana where I go hide in the corner of the room,waiting for the Traveler,his companion and the Dendro Archon to arrive.From what I know and from what my informants told me,the three went to fight an old acquaintance.Scaramouche or The Baladeer.They'll most likely defeat him and take the Electro Gnosis that Scaramouche took from Inazuma and used it to power up his giant robot.

So,this means,the Dendro Archon will have two Gnoses.Not only hers,but also Raiden Ei's Gnosis.I must manipulate and convince her to give me both Gnoses.Then,I can go home to my dearest and then we can go back in Snezhnaya.The plan is going perfectly.Just as I planned it.

Oh.Oh look.The three are here now.They must've fought The Baladeer and got the Gnosis.They are talking something I can't quite get from here but that's not important right now.Let's just focus..they are vulnerable right now.I send the shockwave towards their Akasha Terminals and some seconds later the Traveler along with his companion fall on the ground,unconscious.

"I've been waiting here far too long..But finally,I have the chance to be alone with you.All the precious time I wasted has finally paid off" I say,stepping towards the Dendro Archon."The Doctor..What have you done!?" She asks,quickly putting her guard up."Just a type of sound wave that can quickly put defenseless people into a dream.As I expected..it doesn't have any effect on gods.This is the only thing of interest I found among the sages' research.I thought I'd take it for a little spin.

Don't worry.I know you would never forgive me if I actually killed them.I'm here to negotiate with you.Naturally,I won't do anything dangerous that could potentially damage our relationship" I say and she frowns at me."Negotiate with me? I heard you had already left Sumeru.Why are you here again now?" She asks."I left Sumeru,but "I" also stayed in Sumeru.Even the God of Wisdom is restricted by the habits of cognition.How disappointing" I say and she thinks for a moment.

"You mean..there are many different versions of you in this world?" She asks curiously."An astute guess.Even the same individual will have different cognitions at different ages.A long time ago,I made a major decision in hopes of preserving all my perspectives of how I observed the world.Observation is the first step of any experiment,but observing the current world doesn't satisfy me.It lacks an important dimension-that of time.So I saved "segments" of all my ages,and made them into independent individuals.

That's all there to it.Indulge me,how does the God of Wisdom find my method of seeking knowledge?" I ask and she frowns at me."It's an insult to the very concept of life.Life inherently has many rules and restrictions,each with its own significance and reason to exist.They can't be broken on a whim" she says sternly.I start laughing."Good.Amazing,even.Indeed.It's difficult for humans..to make peace with themselves,not to mention oneself from a different period" I say.

"Since you were in the Akademiya,why wait until now to show up? You could very well have stopped us and helped that "fake god" " she asks.I turn to look at her."Simple,let me ask you this: Would any staff member even help the subject in the middle of an experiment? It was my experiment,so why should I interfere with the results?" I ask and she looks at me surprised."The Akademiya saw the plan to create a god as their ultimate goal,yet you only saw it as an ordinary experiment" she says,her voice filling with anger.

"Y-you really are crazy..if the experiment succeeded,you would have had a new god on your hands.How would you have faced your own god then? Would you still take the same stance? Would you still hold the same view of yourself?" She asks.Heheh..this will be a long conversation.We didn't even start negotiating yet.