3.

-Dottore-
My darling fell asleep on my chest comfortably.She is so precious and delicate I love her.She's everything for me and I'm glad that she accepted our life together.It's good that she didn't made me use the hard option.Or else..

"Dottore?" I hear Childe say in a quiet tone.I turn my head to look at him."Hm?" I ask."You're going to take the gnosis from the Dendro Archon..why are you taking Y/n too? It could be dangerous for her" Childe says.I sigh."I know.I know it's dangerous to put her in such a situation.But I couldn't just leave her at home with my clones" I say in a quiet tone so I don't wake her up.

"I understand.I just thought it could be very dangerous for a fragile girl like her.Especially if she somehow meets with..them" Childe says."I know.I hope she won't meet them.They can easily fool her and my poor darling will be too friendly with them.I'll have to make sure of that" I say and Childe nods."Just make sure you get the Gnosis.." he says and looks up at the sky."I will" I say and I look down at my dear who's quietly sleeping.

"Also why are you going to Liyue?" I ask."I have to go at the Northland Bank in Liyue Harbor.Regrator is too busy to go so I have to handle the bank.Apparently there are some problems that I have to fix" he whispers to me and I nod."I see.Make sure you fix the problems.You know how Regrator can be when it comes to his bank" I say and Childe chuckles.

"I know.I know.." he whispers and closes his eyes."I think I've had enough for today.I'll go to sleep now" he says and I nod.He turns around and wraps a blanket around him,falling asleep.I turn to look at the calm water as the boat makes it's way through it.I think we'll be in Sumeru by next morning and Childe should be in Liyue some hours after us.

I can't help it but feel..anxious.It's not in my nature to feel this way but I don't know how things will work with Y/n with me.It's hard when I have to explain everything to her and she reacts so surprised.I hope that she won't have any interaction with the ones we don't want to.The Gnosis is all we need and then we return to the homeland and to Her Majesty.

-Next morning,Y/n-
  I wake up from the sunlight hitting my face and the sound of people talking.I slowly open my eyes,analyzing my surroundings.We're still in a boat but I can see a..tree in distance? A huge tree and some kind of docks like in Snezhnaya.Oh we must be in Sumeru.I slowly lift my head and I notice Dottore with his clone and Childe sitting and chatting.

I lazily rub my eyes and the clone snaps his head to look at me.Okay that startled me.Dottore and Childe turn to look at me too and I greet them.Dottore smirks and Childe smiles."Did you sleep good dear?" Dottore asks me and I nod."We're almost in Sumeru" the clone says and I nod again,looking at the big tree in distance.I saw this tree when I went to Liyue back then.

Some minutes later,our boat stops in the docks of Sumeru.Dottore helps me get up from my seat and his clone grabs my suitcase and the other box Dottore got with us."See you in Snezhnaya" Childe says and I smile at him."Take care in Liyue" I tell him and he looks at me surprised but then quickly nods.We get off the boat that got us from Snezhnaya to Sumeru.

I look around happily,staring at everything I can see.Many people,merchants,trees,flowers and busy people checking the boats with vegetables and all kinds of things.It's so beautiful! "Do you like it my dear?" Dottore asks and I nod at him happily.He chuckles."I'm glad.Let's go now" he says and we start walking through the docks in Sumeru that are full of agents that I've seen with the Harbingers.

There are so many agents and masked people for some reason.Maybe it's because Dottore came here and he's a Harbinger? Maybe.We walk together and I don't know where we are going but I trust Dottore.I have no idea what is going on so I will just follow him.

After some minutes of walking and Dottore's agents 'guarding' us,we seem to stop at a house.It's a bit far from the docks and it's almost at the end of Sumeru City.Not many people have houses in here.It's also not the biggest house ever,it looks very nice and it's perfect for me,Dottore and his clone.

We go inside the house and Dottore leads me into a bedroom with a big bed in the middle of the room,a good looking desk near some big windows that show a part of the city,a big mirror in the corner of the room,a big drawer in the other corner and a very cozy looking sofa.This place is so nice it looks so comfortable.

"Do you like it my dear?" Dottore asks,suddenly wrapping his strong arms around my waist firmly.I slightly tilt my head to look at him with a smile."Of course! It looks very nice and comfortable" I say and he chuckles."I'm glad you like it.This is our shared room" he says and I lift my eyebrows in surprise.We are sharing a room? Oh.

"My clone needs a room for himself.He may be..strange sometimes.He has his own personality as I told you and I don't want him to scare you my darling" he says and plants a kiss on my neck.I nod."I understand.I don't mind sharing a room with you" I say and he chuckles."Very well.We're in Sumeru now.As I told you,I have a mission here" he says.

He is hugging me from behind as we look in the mirror that's in our shared room."And my dear..I have to complete this mission.You know we need the Gnoses from the Archons and now it's time to take the Dendro Archon's gnosis.I will take care of everything darling.Just enjoy your time here in Sumeru" he says,kissing my neck from time to time.

"I like it here Dottore.It's very beautiful" I say and he nods."I'm glad you like it dear" he says.Dottore grabs my face with his gloved hand and I look up in his beautiful red eyes.We share a kiss and he smiles at me."Oh and one small thing dear" he says."Yes?" I ask curiously.

"Make sure you don't talk with..strangers." he says.Strangers? What does he mean by that?