15.

—Y/n—
  The door opens revealing Cyno with someone else.Who's this? There's a boy with..ears and a tail? And behind him it's a young girl with green hair.They walk at us and they both look at me."This is Y/n" Cyno says."Hi.I'm Tighnari and this is Collei" the boy with ears and tail says.I smile at them.Wow I've met so many people today! Collei smiles at me."Can you tell them what you've told us Y/n?" Cyno asks."Yeah" I say and I repeat the words about Dottore making Collei's eyes widen.

Tighnari looks at me with worry and I frown.Did I say something that wrong? "Is everything alright?" I ask and the room falls dead silent.I really don't understand.."Y/n..do you know what he has done?" Tighnari asks and I half nod."Yeah..he does some really weird things sometimes" I say and Collei stares at me.She looks like she's about to cry.Did I say something that bad? They don't like Dottore?

"Y/n.He is a monster.He made so many horrible things.He killed so many people and experimented on them!" Collei says,her voice cracking at the end.I look at her surprised and she continues."He made my life a hell.He experimented on m-me! Do you know how many things I've endured from that monster?" Collei asks,her voice rising.She's angry and in the same time sad.I anxiously fidget with my fingers.I don't know what to say..

"I don't know what he's done to you Y/n but..let us help you.Someone helped me too back then.Let us help you.We will take care of you and you don't have to return to him again" Collei says,smiling at me comfortingly."But..I can't.I'm returning to Snezhnaya soon" I say and Collei looks at me with worry."S-Snezhnaya?" She repeats and I nod."Yeah.That's where I live.With him" I say and she is silent for a moment.

I am aware that Dottore killed people..he experimented on them..I mean he is a doctor.Plus he told me about all those things when he was expelled from the Akademiya and about his plans.I know he is a bad person but to me he is very sweet and he takes so great care of me.I don't know what to say..everything is so overwhelming.

"I'm sorry" I apologize,looking at Collei."You don't have to apologize" she says,hugging me.I hug her back and some seconds later she breaks the hug."Thank you..everyone.It means a lot to me.But now..I think I should go back home.I'll return to Snezhnaya today" I say and they all look at me with worry and pity."Will you listen to what I said?" Collei asks me and I nod."Yeah.Thank you" I say with a smile.

I go and I hug everyone in the room,even Paimon and Nahida who are small.I smile at them one more time."Thank you again.I won't forget what you did for me" I say and they smile."No need to thank us.Take care in Snezhnaya or wherever the Archons will take you" Nahida says and I nod,walking out of the house.Those people were so nice and they didn't even know me..

I half smile,looking up at the calm sky.Let's return to Dottore now.

—Small Time Skip—
After some walking through Sumeru City,I finally arrived at the house.Our house.I hope he is not too mad and I hope he read my letter.I step inside the house,no noises.Silence.I shrug,walking in the living room seeing Dottore walking around,thinking about something.

His head snaps in my direction from the sound of footsteps and his gaze quickly softens."Y/n.." he says.I smile,quickly finding my place in his arms."Hi..I hope I didn't worry you too much.I'm back now" I say,hugging him.He holds me close to himself,exhaling softly."Are you okay? You're not hurt right?" He asks and I shake my head."I'm okay" I tell him with a smile.He nods,moving a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Where were you dear?" He asks and I look in his eyes."I'll tell you later everything don't worry.Tell me did you get the Gnosis?" I ask and he nods."Mhm.I actually got two Gnoses" he says and I look at him surprised."Oh wow.Can you show me the Gnoses? I'm curious how they look" I say and he nods,sitting down on the couch and I sit in his lap.

He gets two small things out of his pocket,one is green and the other one is purple.Oh.Is this..all? I carefully touch the purple one and I stare at it.It's beautiful though."It's..not what I expected" I say with a laugh.He chuckles."This is a Gnosis my dear.This is the Dendro Archon's one and this is the Electro Archon's Gnosis" he says and I nod.Too many questions to ask from where did he get this one from since we are in Sumeru.

I give him the Gnosis back and he places them in his pocket.I place my head on his chest and he hums."We are leaving for Snezhnaya soon" he says and I nod."Alright.It was nice in Sumeru though" I say."I'll bring you with me more often then dear" he says and I smile happily.I'll tell him later about what they told me..I'll tell him when we are on the boat.

I feel Dottore's hand move under my chin making me look straight up at him.I look straight in his eyes and he stares down at me with an unreadable expression on his face."Dottore?" I ask and he chuckles,placing a kiss on my forehead."I can sense that something is bothering you.What did really happen while you were away?" He asks.Oh.I don't want to tell him yet..

"Well..I want to tell you when we are on the boat to Snezhnaya" I say and he slightly frowns."Hmm.Are you sure?" He asks and I nod."Mm alright then" he says and I smile,pecking his lips but before I can pull away he captures my lips,kissing me deeply.I exhale and he looks in my eyes.His eyes are so beautiful..I wonder why he hides his pretty eyes behind that mask.

We are also,leaving for Snezhnaya soon.I just feel that weird feeling in my stomach.I'm scared for how Dottore will react when I'll tell him about everything and all the people I've met.