14.

—Dottore—
  After many negotiations,I finally got my hands on the Electro Gnosis from the God of Eternity in Inazuma.The 'fake god' had it and,I put my hands on it.Now,it's time to get my hands on the Dendro Gnosis as well."Another chess piece..and where is your Dendro Gnosis?" I ask.She looks at me with a small frown."Don't be greedy,Harbinger of Snezhnaya" she says.

"No,this is a different transaction.If you intend to turn off the Akasha anyway,then there's no further use or the Gnosis of Sumeru,is there? Besides,isn't it the archon's duty to deliver what's desired of the seeker? Oh? Judging from your expression,you don't seem to find the idea very agreeable.Then let's think of it this way..Since you're the God of Wisdom,how about I exchange some knowledge with you?" I ask and she turns around,crossing her arms.

"People exchanging knowledge with the God of Wisdom is the stuff of legends,yet here you wish to exchange knowledge for the God of Wisdom's property..Arrogant as that is,it has piqued my interest" she says,turning back at me but this time I turn around."Let me ask you..have you in all your mighty knowledge ever heard the rumor that "the skies of Teyvat are fake" ?" I ask."..Huh?" She says,surprised.

"That's the secret hidden by Irminsul concerning the "truth" of this world" I say and she is silent for a moment.That must've took her off guard."Once I finish telling you about this,it will be time for me to say goodbye.With negotiations,we've all gotten what we wanted.I'm very glad I got to meet you like this" I say and we face each other once again.

"Your arrogance may know no bounds,and convictions may mean nothing to you,but I'll still listen to what you have to say" she says.Get ready God of Wisdom.You've never heard any of this.The Gnosis of Sumeru will be mine.And then,I will return to my beloved.We will go back to Snezhnaya and continue our lives.The Gnoses are mine..

—Time skip—
I finally arrive at home,both Gnoses in my pockets.I have the Dendro one and now also the Electro one.Two more chess pieces.I open the door of our house and I step inside."Y/n? I'm home" I say loud so she can hear me from anywhere she is but,I hear no response.Maybe my dear fell asleep who knows.I smile,walking towards our shared bedroom.I step inside but Y/n is not here.Oh? She's not here? I'm starting to get anxious.

I check the bathroom as well,thinking that she's taking a shower but she's not here neither.I looked everywhere in the house and she's not here.My darling is missing.I growl,sitting down on the couch in the living room.How can this happen? Where is Y/n? I throw off my mask,trying to control my anger.Where is she?!

I look around the room and my view falls on the coffee table where I notice a piece of paper.I grab the paper and there's a small message written on it.

'Dottore,if you see this,don't panic because I'm missing.Two of Traveler's friends came here and said they want to ask me some questions. I'll be back very soon! I love you. -Y/n '

I stare at the note,reading it over and over again.'Traveler's friends?' 'They want to ask me some questions?' What is this? They made a plan to steal my darling while I'm away? My dear..so naive was fooled by them.I can't believe this.They took my beloved while I was away.No..I have to get her back.There is no way I'll let things like this.But..where should I start looking for her? I don't even know where they are right now.She said she'll be back very soon but I can't be sure of that.

I have to get my dear back so we can go back to Snezhnaya..the boat will be here soon.

—Y/n—
  I've been here in this room for some minutes,waiting for something.The pretty girl Nilou told me to wait here a bit but I'm starting to get bored.I don't even know what I'm waiting for.I'm also a bit worried.What if Dottore got home and he is worried? I hope he found my small note.I hope he is not worried or mad at me..

I hear footsteps and some voices outside the room I'm in,and some moments later the door opens revealing Nilou."I'm back Y/n.Follow me please" she says and I nod,following her out of the room.We get in the living room where I've been before but now here are more people.It's Alhaitham,Dehya,Nilou,Cyno and..oh! Traveler and Paimon are here.But who's this? It's a very short girl with big green eyes and a white small dress on her.Who's this?

"Y/n!" Paimon says,floating at me with a smile."Hi" I say and everyone looks at me.The small green and white girl approaches me."You must be Y/n.I'm Nahida" she says.I smile at her.Nahida."So Y/n..we have some questions for you as promised.Can you tell us more about The Doctor?" Dehya asks and I nod."Well I live with The Doctor in Snezhnaya but now I came with him in Sumeru" I say and they listen to my words.

"And..how's life with him?" Paimon asks."Oh well..it's good.We are together almost all the time" I say with a smile and they all look at each other."What were you doing before you met The Doctor?" Nahida asks me.I look at her and I shake my head."I don't remember" I say and she looks at me with a hint of sadness.There is silence for a moment until Cyno spoke.

"Y/n.We can keep you here with us if you want" he says and I look at him surprised."No.I can't.He is waiting for me" I say and Cyno slightly frowns."Are you sure you're okay?" Nilou asks and I nod."Of course.Thank you for the offer but I can't.He is waiting for me.I'm going back to Snezhnaya" I say and Traveler steps towards me.

"Y/n.Do you know what The Doctor has done?" He asks me and I look at him confused."He can be demanding sometimes but he is the best" I say with a smile and he sighs."Cyno? Do you mind?" Traveler asks and Cyno nods,walking out of the house.Everyone in the room looks at me with worry.I'm so confused.Why is everyone so sad and worried? Is it because of Dottore?

We sit in an uncomfortable silence for some moments until the door opens revealing Cyno with someone else.Who's this?

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐲 | 𝐈𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें