Chapter 13

Hellooo~

Sorry for missing too loonnggg. I had overtime for 2 weeks so I couldn't touch this even if I want to TwT

Also, who's getting dendro daddy or xiao?? I'm going for Dendro daddy this time. Best of luck in your pulls, everyone!

Anyway, please enjoy <3

~

Chapter 13

Ever since the day Ajax saved her from the fall, it's slowly becoming evident to her that her eyes were unknowingly looking for him whenever they are in the same place. Why? She wants to know too.

Even now, her curious golden eyes were on him as he fooled around with his teammates. The group howled with laughter when Itto and Ajax started to chase Kaeya with dirty-looking towels. She couldn't help but slip a smile on their little mischief.

"You okay, Lumi?", Yoimiya asked with a teasing smile, obvious that she was aware of her little staring.
Lumine stood up from the floor with a fake cough, "we should be up for our next section too."

Yoimiya giggled at her slightly pink cheeks but agreed to resume their training again.

As Lumine jumped onto the beam, she immediately breathed in deeply before starting up with a smooth wolf turn on her right leg, followed by a clean split jump. Using the strength of her hands, she swiftly performed a handstand on the beam.

On the other side, Ajax, who was just recovering from running around the gym with his teammates, noticed a certain blonde with a white leotard and was immediately entranced by her flawless movement.

"Anddd, there he goes again~", smirking Kaeya drawled.

"Are those stars in his eyes I see?", Ayato teased but he was so mesmerized by her that he didn't even notice their teasing.

Itto leaned in to Ajax, oblivious to what was happening, and tried to see what he was looking too hard, "what are you staring at, Ajax?"

It took him some moments before his curious eyes were on the younger lady practicing on the beam, "Lumine? Are you still worried that she might fall? Relax buddy, they already got sufficient cushions and mats this time."

It seemed that Itto's voice was loud enough for Ajax to finally snap out, "w-what? Oh, right. Falling, yeah, that."

Even though Itto was clueless about Ajax's faint blush, Kaeya and Ayato caught it and shared a smirking grin with each other.

Ayato clapped his hands loudly, "well, it is getting late now. Why don't we call it a day?"

Ayaka, who had just returned with water bottles with Thoma, asked questioningly, "we are? I thought the plan was to practice for another hour?"

The older Kamisato sibling simply smiled at her, "it's fine to rest early sometimes, Ayaka. Not to mention Yae and Sara will be coming here soon. As much as it's good to keep up the practice, I think it's also important to strengthen the bond with others as well. We haven't properly befriended any club since our little incident with cheerleaders."

"Well, if you say so", she nodded her head casually.

"Why don't we go and invite our neighbors for a little BBQ hangout this evening? Of course, it will be my treat", he suggested to the team.

Itto fistpumped to the air, "yes! I know what I'm getting. Cold cut platter, Goulash and add a Moon pie?"

Kaeya was already on the move to talk with the Gymnastics captain, "the captain is actually cute. Let me get her number as well."