Katerina

Carina POV:

The next morning was a little dull compared to yesterday and I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, even though there was a list I was making for when Klaus arrived in a few episodes down the line. Right now, I was laying there with nothing but questions and no answers. 

Elijah had killed Trevor because he bit me and drank my blood. Why had that bothered him? It really shouldn't have, but it had. A text notification on my phone had me looking to see a text from Damon. 

Morticia: Morning Cherry Red. Meet me and Stefan at boarding house. Bring Elena. Have sex with me. 😉

Me: morning and don't call me Cherry Red. It sounds like a soda. I'll do the first two things. No to the last one. 

Morticia: killjoy. 

Me: someone has to be the responsible adult in this group. 

I got dressed and grabbed Elena before heading out to my car and driving us to the Salvatore boarding house

I got dressed and grabbed Elena before heading out to my car and driving us to the Salvatore boarding house. I knew Rose would be there when we arrived and when I put the car in park, Elena jumped out and went to the door, and knocked. Damon answered with his typical smirk. 

"Hello, Elena. Morning Cherry Red." He greeted us and I playfully flipped him off. Even though Damon was someone I had hated when I was Charlotte Wyatt, he had grown on me when I actually knew him and knowing how much he valued our friendship. I think my presence had even stopped him from being obsessed with Elena and I hoped to set him up with Bonnie, Rose, or Rebekah. Elena was still not happy to see him and it showed. 

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." She said, breezing past him and I frowned. Seriously, entitled much? This isn't your house. 

"Right this way, Cherry Red." He said, leading me in. I followed Elena to see Stefan and I knew Rose was only a few minutes away. 

"Hey." Stefan greeted us and I waved at him a little bit. 

"What is this about?" Elena asked and then Rose walked in. 

"You." Elena said. 

"Her." I snarked and Rose smiled a bit. We all walked into the living room and sat. Elena sat on the sofa and I sat on the arm of a chair. 

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose began. 

"Who is he?" Elena asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"If you let her talk, she'll tell you." I told her. Rose nodded at me while Elena scoffed at me. 

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon answered, smirking at my sass. I couldn't wait until Kol arrived, the sass between the three of us would be legendary.