Finn 😈

Finn won the poll so he's going first. This chapter does not contain just smut, there is some valuable Carina x Finn comfort and bonding. I will be putting a 😈 before the smut starts so those who don't want to read it can stop there and pick up again in Bringing Out The Dead. Also, a lot of Star Wars talk in this because me, and by extension, Carina, are massive nerds. 

***

Carina POV:

Finn had definitely started to go back to the one I remembered from canon, quiet and depressed so I made my decision and walked into his room. 

Elena had gave me the keys to the lake house with a wink and I knew that she'd demand details as soon as we got back. He was sitting on his bed and looked at me, curiosity in his eyes as I walked in. 

"How do you feel about going to the lake house?" I asked and he looked excited by the idea. I had described the lake house to him while we were communicating in my dreams and he had wanted to see it. 

"It sounds like a wonderful idea, Kjære." He admitted and I beamed at him, feeling overjoyed. I might actually get him back to the one I had gotten before all this who killed Esther business. 

"Great, pack light, we'll only be there for a day or two." I said and he nodded, before I practically bounced out of his room and into my own to start packing. Nik watched me as he sat on my bed with a look of amusement on his face. 

"He agreed to go?" He asked and I was glad that he wasn't eavesdropping on my conversations with Finn. 

"Yeah, he actually looked excited about it." I told him and Klaus brightened up before mischief filled his gaze. 

"Him and I could share you this weekend, like I said, available for all of your needs." He winked at me and I moved to swat him and he ducked, laughing. 

"All jokes aside, I just plan on assuring him that everything will be okay." I said and Mikael stuck his head in, an uncharacteristic look of mischief on his face as well. 

"Yes, just "assuring"." He teased, doing quotation marks with his fingers and I picked up my pillow and threw it his face, but he sped out before I could get him. I turned back to look at Klaus who looked torn between laughing and being nervous. 

"I'll go take your bags out to the car." Klaus said before taking what I had packed outside. Finn followed and climbed into the passenger seat and we left for the lake house. We would be staying there while Bonnie and Elena hunted down Bonnie's mom. 

Henrik and I had talked it over, to make sure Esther was never again a threat, I had to let Bonnie go get her mom because if it wasn't Bonnie, Esther would just make a different ally and I already had an idea how to stop her from coming back a second time and I glanced at Finn who was silent the whole ride. 

"You excited to see the lake house?" I asked and he nodded. 

"You described it so many times in our conversations so yes, I am." He admitted and I relaxed a little. The ride was mostly silent as Finn had clammed back up again. I squashed the feeling of hatred towards Esther for ruining two of my mates and crushing all my hard work to fix things with Finn and Klaus and she was back to being a menace to society. 

When I parked the car, Finn got out and grabbed all our bags before I lead him to the lake house. I stopped and unlocked the door before walking in the door. 

Finn was still silent and anxious as he walked me into the lake house after I invited him in and sat down with me to watch a movie. I bit my lip for a moment as I thought about what movie to play for Finn before one occurred to me.