Our Town

Carina POV:

We were back to standing around in a circle, this time at the mansion that Klaus had built and put in my name

We were back to standing around in a circle, this time at the mansion that Klaus had built and put in my name. I didn't know how to feel about two houses being under my name, but Damon made jokes about how it went to my head the first time round. 

"So, how exactly are we supposed to convince Stefan you're in his corner?" Elena asked and Damon shrugged before Finn's eyes snapped to Klaus. 

"Any of your hybrids you feel like offering up?" Finn asked and Klaus thought for a moment before nodding his head and calling up said hybrid. 

"Casper, I have a job for you." Klaus said and I tried not to snort at that, considering Finn's actor's name had been Casper Zafer in my first world and Henrik also looked entertained by it. 
________________

THIRD PERSON POV (Old Witch House): 

Bonnie was casting a spell, chanting it in Latin. She tries to open the coffin, but it's still locked shut. She groaned in a mix of frustration and fear. She knew that while Finn might balk at killing her mother, if it meant getting his little brothers back, he would have no qualms about killing her and several people in town. Despite her agreement that she would help get the coffins containing Elijah and Kol back to Carina and the originals, she did not agree to leave this third coffin alone.

"Why won't you open?!" She shouted at the coffin before all three disappeared to her wariness. She could hear the floorboards squeaking which meant that there was someone else in the house. 

"Hello? Someone there?" She called out, warily. Outside, Damon, Rose, and Stefan were walking up to the house, talking. 

"You didn't say anything to Elena or Carina about the coffins, right?" Stefan asked and Damon smirked at him. 

"No, I said I wouldn't." He reminded his brother who didn't look too impressed. 

"I know what you said." Stefan snapped and Damon rolled his eyes before turning to look at his brother. 

"Why are you asking?" He asked and Stefan gave him the look that said that he thought Damon was an idiot. 

"Because protecting the location of Klaus' family is my number one priority right now. And the fewer people who know, the better. Plus, you two have always been Carina's little pets so I have my doubts." Stefan said and Damon stopped, feeling disgusted by that. He could hear the hybrid that Klaus had sent to tail them and he was also angry at the description Stefan had of him and Rose. They weren't Carina's little pets, they were friends!! 

"What?" Stefan asked, seeing the focus in his brother's eyes as he entered the house. Bonnie walked slowly to the staircase and moved to go up them when she saw Damon there. He put his finger to his lips and he listened intensely. Casper, the hybrid, walked out of the house and ran into Stefan. The hybrid vamped out, but before he could bite Stefan, Damon ripped his heart out from behind him.