The New Deal

Stefan couldn't believe that this had happened again, that Damon had yet another original trick him into betraying them. He felt a bit guilty as he should have known that Finn was a backstabber, he always had been. He remembered Rebekah telling him about how Finn would always rat her and her other brothers out to their parents. 

Rebekah, she could never know what he was doing. Never know that he had stolen her brothers and hidden them, but he had to get back at Klaus and Finn, mostly Finn though. Carina was too well protected by not only Klaus and Finn, but also Damon, Rose, and Jenna. 

Right now, he was texting Bonnie. She had never trusted the originals and had tried to help him kill Klaus before so she would be of help and maybe Caroline because of Tyler being sired to Klaus. This plan would work, it had to. 
___________________

Carina POV:

Stefan better worship the ground I walk on after this one

Stefan better worship the ground I walk on after this one. After several hours of talking Finn and Klaus out of killing their sister's mate and Jenna helping by talking Mikael out of it too, we were finally all seated in the living room with me and Jenna and I facing our originals. Klaus and Finn were seated on one couch while Mikael was relegated to the other one. 

"Now, lets go over the plan one more time. Damon will pretend that he and Rose been compelled by Finn. After he finds out where Stefan has hid Elijah and Kol, we...." I said and was interrupted by my hybrid. 

"Kill Stefan." Klaus stated and I sighed in annoyance. 

"No, if you kill Stefan, you'll have to listen to Rebekah complaining and crying about it for the rest of your eternal lives." I reminded him, knowing that he hated listening to her crying about her lovers and I was relieved when Henrik jumped in as well. 

"Plus, his death will hurt her very soul because he's her mate. We don't want to hurt Rebekah like that." Henrik piped up and I gave him a grateful look. Klaus and Finn grumbled a little at that, but didn't interject. 

"Alright, so Damon pretends that he and Rose were compelled by Finn. They find out where Stefan has hidden Elijah and Kol then we get them back. After that, we..." Jenna picked up where I left off. 

"Kill the pathetic little..." Mikael interrupted and Jenna glared at him at the same time Henrik and I did. 

"For the last time, no!!" The three of us shouted and Mikael looked like he wanted to pout. Caroline led Bonnie in, with the witch looking very contrite. 

"Guess who just texted us asking for help?" Caroline asked, rhetorically and I exchanged glances with Elena who was leaning against the wall. 

"What did he say?" Elena asked Caroline who started reading the text off her phone. 

"Caroline, if you want revenge on them for Tyler's sire bond and if you could get Bonnie on board, we can leverage the coffins against Klaus and Finn." She read and Bonnie looked uncertain.