Chapter 3

Chapter 3

THE NEXT MORNING

NIKI POV:
I woke up the next morning and I still can't stop thinking about her. I don't know what it is about her but she's such an amazing girl. She reminds me of my sister Konon sometimes.

I woke up next to Sunoo as usual. I am older now but I need to hug someone to sleep comfortably. I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast and all the members and I got ready to go to work. We were gonna practice for our comeback today. I heard Le Sserafim is also practicing for the comeback. I may have done too much research... Anyways, I really want to see her today. Hopefully I do.

ENHYPEN POV:

Jungwon: Okay guys, we have to work hard today. We have our comeback soon.
Sunghoon: Of course we will. We will try our best.
Jake: We have to show engenes a great performance.

They head to the building in their practice room. They started practicing "Future Perfect (Pass the Mic)" and they were doing pretty well. They just have to perfect it, as usual. They took a small break and decided to go out and walk around.

Jay: I'm gonna go for a walk in the building, anyone wanna come?
Niki: ME, I WANT TO
Jay: Okay but please calm down.
Niki: Okay

JAY POV:
We took a break from practicing and all I wanted to do was take a walk in the building because Le Sserafim was practicing and I really needed to see Yunjin. I don't know where this comes from, but I get butterflies every time I see her.

NIKI POV:
When I heard Jay was going to go for a walk in the building, I knew I had to go. All i wanna do is see her.

They were walking around trying to find Le Sserafims practice room. They looked for a while until they found it. They peeked through the window only to see no one there. Both of them started wondering where they went. Why wouldn't they be there? After waiting a while, they gave up and decided to go to the company cafe area and have a drink.

NIKI POV:
We walked into the cafe and as soon as we stepped foot there, we saw Le Sserafim sitting there enjoying some coffee. They didn't see us at first but once they did we bowed at each other and I made eye contact with Eunchae.

JAY POV:
Le Sserafim is in the cafe area?? We bowed to them and Yunjin was there, so beautiful. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

Niki: Jay hyung, why are your cheeks red?
Jay: Huh? oh um i don't know but yours are too.
Niki: WHAT
Jay: Ahhh you're flustered because of Eunchae?
Niki: No... but why did you wanna walk around and why are you red? Who's yours?
Jay: No one
Niki: Cmon hyung, spill it.
Jay: Ugh fine, it's Yunjin
Niki: Awwww american couple
Jay: Shut up
Niki: Seattle boy and New York girl awww
Jay: Can you speak any louder? How did you know she's from New York anyways?
Niki: I may have done too much research...
Jay: I did too...

EUNCHAE POV:
We were all sitting down and enjoying coffee during our break when Niki and Jay suddenly walked in. I immediately get butterflies in my stomach seeing him. They see us and we bow to each other. Niki made eye contact with me. I couldn't stop smiling right after.

YUNJIN POV:
Jay walked in the cafe with Niki and omg he was so hot. I had heard he was American like me but oh my god. We bowed to each other and I felt a few butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't help but blush. They just sat at another table and started talking.

Yunjin. Manchae, are you happy you saw Niki? I know you like him.
Eunchae: Eonnie, I don't stop saying that.
Sakura: Are you sure?
Eunchae: yes
Yunjin: Okay
Chaewon: Yunjin, your cheeks are red too. What happened?
Yunjin: Nothing, I don't know what happened.
Kazuha: You don't like Niki do you?
Yunjin: No offense to Eunchae but obviously not.
Eunchae: I DON'T LIKE HIM!
Chaewon: Then you like Jay?
Yunjin: umm
Sakura: OMG you do!
Yunjin: I don't, but I just got butterflies.
Sakura: Awww
Eunchae: Seattle boy and New York girl aww.

*soulmate minds think alike*

This was chapter 3. I hope you all enjoyed it. TYSM for reading and supporting me. I'll be sure to upload as much as I can and hopefully make the chapters longer. Once again THANK YOU💗