Chapter 7

Chapter 7

CHRISTMAS TIME

NIKI POV:
Omg it's christmas time. It's the most wonderful time of the year. I'm so excited because today we're doing our Christmas live with engenes. Engenes raised me and they are everything to us. We can't wait to have fun together.

The member and I were getting ready. I got the last parts of my makeup done and we all sat down at the table.

The live started as Enhypen was seated and they started to greet engenes.

EUNCHAE POV:
Today Enhypen will do their Christmas live. I really want to watch Niki. I decided to tell my members about it.

Eunchae: Guys, can we watch Enhypen's Christmas live today?

Suddenly Yunjin's head pops up from the side.

Yunjin: Did you say live?
Eunchae: Yes
Yunjin: Then count me in.
Sakura: Of course, she's in it for Jay.
Yunjin: I AM NOT!
Chaewon: Anyways, sure manchae we can do that. Everyone agrees, right?
Kazuha: Sure
Eunchae: Yay

ENHYPEN POV:
They have been doing their live for about 20 minutes now. They were just talking about stuff.

Jay: Guys remember when Sunghoon said I'm Enhypen at the immigration office instead of saying where he's going.
Jungwon: Haha, that was iconic.
Sunghoon: YAH, just because you know english, doesn't mean you can laugh at me.
Jay: Okay sorry dude.
Jungwon: Wait guys, here's a question.

Jungwon reads it out loud.

Jungwon: What song is stuck in your head right now? Oohh that's hard.
Heeseung: Lions~
Jungwon: Oh, Antifragile by Le Sserafim.

Niki realizes what just happened and looks at Heeseung. Heeseung knows what he did and looks at Niki to see his reaction. Niki makes a face at him and Heeseung does too. Then he laughs it off.

NIKI POV:Omg, he did not just do that

NIKI POV:
Omg, he did not just do that. He just sang Eunchae's part in Antifragile. Ugh, now the members will question me. I looked at him trying to signal him to stop. He looked at me, made a face and started laughing.

HEESEUNG POV:
I know exactly what's going on here. My son has a crush on a girl and I'm gonna do what all dads do, embarrass him. I need to make sure my theory is correct, so I sang his girl's part in their song. He looked at me and made a face. I could tell he was signaling something. I made a face too and laughed.

LE SSERAFIM POV:
Le Sserafim was watching the live when all of a sudden this question came up. They were trying to guess what their current favorite song was.

Chaewon: Oooo i think they're gonna say Hot by Seventeen.
Sakura: No they will totally say Fake Love by Bts.
Kazuha: I agree with you on that.
Eunchae: Niki will totally say TT by Twice.
Yunjin: Agreed that kid has a leaked video of him dancing to that at a young age.
Eunchae: He has every video leaked.
Yunjin: Right