Chapter 6

Chapter 6

2 MONTHS LATER

NIKI POV:
Today is the MMA's and i'm very excited. We'll be seeing Le Sserafim there. About that... things have changed a lot over the last few months. Me and Eunchae have gotten way closer, like best friends. We would always meet each other at our secret spot and get to know each other. Our groups also got a lot closer. We pretty much do everything together, we're all best friends.

Anyways, we're excited for today and i'm excited to see Eunchae again. She is my best friend but from the day I saw her I already had romantic feelings for her. My feelings continued to develop and they're a lot stronger now. I just feel connected to her. My members don't know about my crush and I won't tell them. I'll keep denying it until it's time. They're already onto me, so I should just keep denying it.

EUNCHAE POV:
Today is the MMA's and I'm so excited to see Niki. We've become very close and in fact our groups are very close as well. I'm gonna try to perform well and look nice for him.

ENHYPEN POV:

*Niki comes out of his room and everyone was waiting for him*

Jake: Wow, Niki you look nice.
Sunghoon: And smell nice.
Niki: Thanks
Heeseung: You aren't doing this on purpose right? For someone?
Jay: Eunchae? Your girlfriend?
Niki: Shut up, she's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. And I'm allowed to dress nicely. It's an award show.
Jay: Uh huh, okay sure.

LE SSERAFIM POV:

*Eunchae comes out of the room*
Yunjin: Wahh, manchae look at you.
Sakura: You look gorgeous.
Eunchae: Thank you.
Kazuha: Are you perhaps like this because of someone?
Eunchae: No
Chaewon: It's for Niki isn't it?
Eunchae: Uh no.
Yunjin: Come on manchae, you can tell us. We're your sisters.
Eunchae: Ugh okay fine.
Chaewon: Yay, tell us everything.
Eunchae: Well he was always my bias and I liked him as an idol. After debuting, I saw him as a potential boyfriend, but I wasn't sure. I kept denying I liked him but after spending so much time with him and getting close, my feelings grew for him and I can't deny that anymore.
Sakura: Awww so cute. Wait you spent time with him secretly?
Eunchae: Oh right, even though our groups hang out a lot, Niki and I have our secret spot we always go to. That's where we got to really know each other.
Kazuha: That's why you kept sneaking out. You went to see him. Awww.
Eunchae: yea...
Yunjin: Cute, but are you gonna tell him?
Eunchae: Umm no, are we even allowed to date?
Chaewon: I'm not sure, we can ask PDnim.
Eunchae: Oh okay...
Yunjin: Don't worry we'll find a way.
Chaewon: Now let's go, we don't wanna be late.

EUNCHAE POV:
I was always the type of person to give into things. But I couldn't hide everything from my eonnies. They would've found out anyway. They're my sisters and I tell them everything. I'm glad to get it all off my chest. But I always wonder, does Niki feel the same?

AT THE MMA'S

Enhypen and Le Sserafim both had their moments walking down the red carpet. They were all seated in the artist area, ready for the show to begin. They weren't sitting far from each other though.

The show started and different groups were performing. Obviously Niki would sneak a few glances to Eunchae and Eunchae wouldn't stop thinking about him.

After a while they were announcing awards and Le Sserafim already got an award. They were announcing the 1theK icon award winner. Enhypen obviously didn't expect to get an award but when they got called they were so surprised. Eunchae smiled to herself hearing that they won an award.

Enhypen got up to get their award. As soon as they got up Yunjin already sneaked a glance at Jay. They were walking down and they were all bowing. Niki didn't really pay attention to bowing but then he was passing Eunchae and immediately looked at her and bowed. Heeseung saw this and smirked from the back.