Chapter 10

Chapter 10

THE NEXT DAY

NIKI POV:
I woke up very happy and excited because we are going to hang out with Le Sserafim. It's great that our groups are close, especially when my crush is in that group.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Eunchae

Chae😍
Good morning Niki. I can't wait to hang out today. Can you do me a favor? I was wondering if you can get Jay to ask Yunjin out. We all know he likes her and she's been impatient.

Niki💗
Sure, I was waiting for it too. Jay can be very shy sometimes.

Chae😍
HAHA thank you. See you later 👋🏻

I put my phone down and I couldn't help but smile. I could get used to this.

JAY POV:
We're hanging out with Le Sserafim and the last thing I wanna do is embarrass myself. I was thinking I could finally ask her out, but I wasn't sure that I'll be able to do it.

Then I see Niki walking towards me. He sat down next to me and started talking.

Niki: Hey hyung, i was wondering about when you're gonna ask Yunjin out.
Jay: I was thinking about doing it today. But I'm not sure if I can...
Niki: Sure you can, I'll be next to you.
Jay: I'll try...
Niki: Okay, that's good enough.
Jungwon: Hurry up guys, we don't want to be late.
Jay: Okay coming.

Enhypen leaves the hotel and they go to a fancy restaurant where they have reserved a small room, to be away from fans.

IN THE CAR:
Jungwon: So... we're hanging out with girls and it's only fair that we pay. So who's it?
Jake: I think you should pay, you're the leader.
Jungwon: That's not an excuse. Fine then Sunoo pay.
Sunoo: Why me, out of all of us, why me. Sunghoon should pay.
Sunghoon: Why are you putting it on me? Heeseung hyung you pay, you're the oldest.
Heeseung: Excuse me, no need to remind me I'm gonna die first. Niki you pay, you're trying to impress your girl.
Niki: I'm the maknae leave me alone. Jake you pay.
Jake: YAH-
Jay: I'll pay.
Heeseung: Why because you're rich?
Niki: He wants to impress Yunjin. He's gonna show off.
Jay: I'm already offering to pay, leave me alone.
All of them: Sounds good.

AT THE RESTAURANT

NIKI POV:
We went in with masks and went into our private room. Le Sserafim wasn't there yet so we waited for their arrival.

When they finally arrived, we greeted them and sat down. The waiter took our orders and left. We talked for a while and told stories about recent awards shows and events.

Then all of a sudden Chaewon started talking about something. (We only use honorifics within our group, we thought it's best we speak casually when we're together)

Chaewon: So guys, Yunjin and I have recently talked to PDnim about the dating rule and guess what he told us?

Niki and Jay both started to get nervous...

Yunjin: Apparently dating is allowed only within our label. So any two idols under Hybe are eligible to date.

Jungwon: That's cool.

The room goes silent...

Everyone looked at Niki and Eunchae who were sitting next to each other.

Niki and Eunchae: What?

They both look at Jay and Yunjin. Everyone else follows.

Jay and Yunjin: What now?

Everyone started laughing, leaving these four idols very confused.

Sakura: How about we play truth or dare?
Jay: Nah, guys that's a childish game I-
Yunjin: I'm in!
Jay: I- Okay let's play!
Sunghoon: Yea whatever man.

HEESEUNG POV:
I knew there was something going on but I wasn't sure. So this one fell under a love spell too? Things just got interesting. Even though Jay is the mother of our group, I still feel like he's not smooth enough with it. I mean look at him. He needs infinite rizz lessons. Luckily he has me.

SUNOO POV:
I finally realize what's going on here. I quickly look at Heeseung hyung and we both smile. Clearly, someone else is smitten. This is very cute but absolutely funny at the same time. Jay hyung doesn't know what he's doing.

The game soon started and Kazuha went first.

KAZUHA POV:
Let me work my magic...

Kazuha: Jay, truth or dare?
Jay: Uhh truth.
Kazuha: Is it true you currently like someone under Hybe labels?
Jay: Uhhm y-

The waiter interrupts and bring their food. Jay is suddenly relieved.

KAZUHA POV:
Dang it, this stupid waiter ruined it.

Sunghoon: Mmm, yummy.

They all enjoyed the food while Jay secretly gave his card to the waiter.

LATER

They were now eating dessert. Niki whispered into Jay's ear and told him to ask Yunjin out.

Jay prepared to do it but backed out last minute and couldn't do it anymore.

Niki whispered to Eunchae and told her what happened. She said that it's okay and that the right time will soon come.

After eating everything they got ready to head out.

Eunchae: But wait, what about paying.
Jungwon: Oh, Jay hyung already gave his card.
Jay: Yea...

Jay looked at Yunjin. Yunjin was flustered.

Yunjin: Thank you Jay.
The rest of Le Sserafim: Thank you!
Jay: You're all welcome. It was nice hanging out.

Everyone soon left and went back to their hotels.

This was Chapter 10 guys! Sorry I've been a little slow with updating. I haven't been feeling well lately and I've been sleeping pretty early, leaving me no time to write. I hope you all understand. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it. I love you all <3