Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Le Sserafim was currently in Japan doing stuff for their japanese album release. Coincidentally Enhypen has some activities to do in Japan so they have to go as well.

NIKI POV:
We're going to Japan! I'm excited to see my family, it's been a while. Le Sserafim is there too, which means I'll see her.

I was planning on hanging out with my sisters for a day. I had already texted Konon and we chose a day. I was wondering if I should ask Eunchae to come with us. So I texted Konon.

Konon 👩🏻

Niki: Konon, should I invite Eunchae to come with us?
Konon: Omg YES, we get to meet our future sister-in-law and also my favorite Le Sserafim member?
Niki: Ok chill, is Sola okay with this?
Konon: Yep she's perfect.
Niki: Did you even ask her?
Konon: Yes, she's right next to me and she completely agrees.
Niki: Okay then.

I then texted Eunchae about it and she said she was available. She agreed to join us. We were planning on going to a cafe and then to Universal Studios Japan. It will be fun.

THE DAY OF

Niki: Bye guys, I'm leaving.
Jungwon: Where are you going?
Niki: To hang out with my sisters and Eunchae.
Jake: Ooo what is Eunchae doing with you guys.
Niki: Nothing, I just thought she should meet my sisters. They're really big fans of her anyways.
Sunghoon: Alright, trying to get her to meet the family. I see what you have in mind.
Niki: Not funny. Anyways see you guys later.
Jungwon: Bye, have fun.

Niki leaves and meets up with his sisters. They patiently wait for Eunchae to join.

Niki: Hi guys.
Konon: Niki, welcome home.
Sola: It's nice to see you.
Niki: Thanks. So we'll wait for Eunchae to come and we'll leave.
Sola: OMG WE'RE MEETING OUR FAVORITE LE SSERAFIM MEMBER!!!
Konon: I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED.
Niki: Please don't act like this in front of her. Remember, you guys are my sisters.
Konon: And we're meeting our future sister-in-law.
Sola: OOOoooo
Niki: Oh god

Suddenly Eunchae appears from afar, walking towards them. Niki sees her and waves at her. She waves back and smiles. Niki smiles and immediately starts blushing.

Eunchae: Hi.
Niki: Hi Eunchae, how are you?
Eunchae: I'm great, how are you guys?
Niki: We're good. Meet my sisters, Konon and Sola. They learned Korean to speak with you.
Eunchae: Haha that's funny I learned Japanese to speak with them. Nice to meet you guys.
Konon: It's an honor, we've heard so much about you.
Eunchae: Oh really?
Sola: Yeah we heard you almost kissed Ni-
Niki: Okay, that's enough here. Let's just go to the cafe.
Eunchae: Okay, let's go.

They all head to a famous cafe in Japan, where they sat down and had some coffee.

Eunchae: So you guys are fans of Le Sserafim?
Konon: Yes, actually you're our favorite member.
Sola: Yes, we love you.
Eunchae: Aw, thank you. I'm glad I have many fans. But you don't have to refer to me as a member of Le Sserafim. Just think of me as a normal person. A best friend.
Sola: Can we have your number?
Niki: Sola I think that's a bit too much-
Eunchae: Sure, here let me type it in.
Konon: Thank you so much.
Eunchae: Of course, text me whenever you guys want. I'd love to chat.
Konon: Perfect thank you.

They finish up at the cafe and head to universal studios. Once they get there, they enter and they choose a ride to go on. They pick this roller coaster and decide to go on it.

Konon: Since it's two by two, I'll sit next to Sola. Eunchae, you can sit next to Niki.
Eunchae: Uh okay sure.

They get seated and wait for it to start. Everyone gets settled in and it starts. They're all screaming and having so much fun.

After the ride they decide to go to Harry Potter world, because it would be cool. They enter and go around looking at everything. They even do a couple of rides as well.

A while after they decide to sit down and eat.

Konon: So Eunchae how are you enjoying Japan so far?
Eunchae: It's really nice, I used to come here a lot with my dad.
Konon: Wow, that's nice.
Sola: Can I ask you something?
Eunchae: Sure
Sola: Do you like anyone right now?
Niki: SOLA. Eunchae you don't have to answer that.
Eunchae: No It's okay, I actually do like someone. Though I'm only allowed to date in my label. Which already isn't a problem.
Konon: Oh because you like someone under Hybe?
Eunchae: Yea, so if we dated, it wouldn't be a problem.
Sola: Interesting...
Niki: Okay let's go have some more fun.

They continue riding stuff and running around. They were laughing and they had so much fun.

Eunchae: Niki, I really want to go to the gift shop before we leave.
Niki: As you wish.
Eunchae:Yay
Konon: We'll stay here.

Niki and Eunchae go in and start looking around. Then all go a sudden Eunchae sees the headbands.

Eunchae: Omg Niki look at these. They're so cute.
Niki: Which one looks good on me?
Eunchae: This one, what about me? Which one do you like ?

They both bicker and ask each other about which headband looks good on them. While bickering they were laughing.

KONON AND SOLA WATCHING FROM AFAR:

Sola: Why does he have to make it obvious he's in love with her? A goat would notice.
Konon: And this is the man we call our brother. But they're cute.
Sola: And we get Eunchae as our future sister-in-law.
Konon: We have to get Niki to confess. We have to get them together.
Sola: How?
Konon: I have an idea.

Once Niki and Eunchae bought their stuff and came back, they were about to separate. Then Konon immediately said.

Konon: Eunchae, our mom is making dinner right now. It's homemade Japanese sushi. Would you like to join us, since you're already here and with us?
Niki: Eunchae it's totally up to you, although I'd love to have you over.
Eunchae: I don't have anything to do, so I'll come.
Konon: Great!

So this was Chapter 17 guys. I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry I'm not as active as I used to be but I'm still writing I promise.
Thank you all for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter 😏