Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A few weeks had passed and Niki had been thinking about dropping hints.

He thought about it a lot because he didn't exactly know what to do. He decided to ask Eunchae. He called her...

Niki: Hello?
Eunchae: Hiii
Niki: How are you?
Eunchae: I'm good, what about you Niki?
Niki: I'm great now that I hear your voice.
Eunchae: Aww, so what's up?
Niki: Well I've been thinking about dropping hints, but I don't know how.
Eunchae: About us?
Niki: Yeah
Eunchae: Make sure it's discreet.
Niki: I will, but do you have any ideas?
Eunchae: Umm, not really. Oh maybe you can do something with roses. The bouquet I gave you at music bank was a bouquet of roses.
Niki: Oooh that's good.
Eunchae: Yeah, I know you kept holding onto those. You wouldn't let them go.
Niki: Because they were special, my girlfriend gave them to me.
Eunchae: I know, so maybe you can do something with that.
Niki: Okay thanks.
Eunchae: No problem. Okay I have to go, I'm going out with Yunjin. Bye, I love you.
Niki: Bye, I love you more.

They both hung up the call and Niki kept on thinking. What could he possibly do with roses. He kept asking himself that question until finally he got an idea.

LATER

Jungwon was sitting in the living room answering fan comments while also posting some stuff. Everything was fine until he saw a notification.

Jungwon: What the heck? Niki? GUYS!!! COME HERE!
Jay: Yes jungwon?
Jungwon: Jay hyung? you're home? I thought you were at the office?
Jay: No, I came back 20 minutes ago. Did you not see me come through that door?
Jungwon:....no
Jay: Oh my god, you were so into your phone.
Jungwon:...
Jay: ...
Jungwon: Okay whatever, check this out.
Niki just posted this on weverse. It's a drawing of a rose that he drew. Isn't that suspicious?

Jay: Suspicious of what exactly?Jungwon: Do you not remember any roses involving Niki?Jay: Nope, not ringing any bells

Jungwon: Do you not remember any roses involving Niki?
Jay: Nope, not ringing any bells.
Jungwon: Jay hyung, Eunchae gave him roses at music bank. The ones he wouldn't stop holding.
Jay: OHHHH
Jungwon: Are they trying to hint they're a couple?
Jay: Maybe
Jungwon: Wow, that's good for them.
Jay: Yeah
Heeseung: *walks in* OMG, have you guys seen-
Jungwon: Yes, yes we did.
Heeseung: Wow, go Niki. That's my boy.
Jungwon: He has confidence now.
Heeseung: Yeah
Jay: Maybe it's time to hint about me and Yunjin too?
Heeseung: Yeah, but you guys are lowkey obvious. I mean your guitar posts are similar.
Jay: I guess.

AFTER TOUR

An engene had posted about their interaction with Niki during the tour. They had asked for Niki to draw them a tattoo to get. Niki had drawn a weird rose. That video had gone viral.

Sunoo: NIKI
Niki: What?
Sunoo:Look what video went viral.
Niki: Huh?
Sunoo: You drew an engene a tattoo of a rose?
Niki: Yeah
Sunoo: Are you hinting about your relationship?
Niki: Yes
Sunoo: Wowwww!!!!!
Niki: Okay calm down it's not a big deal.
Sunoo; Are you kidding? Of course it is.
Niki: Okay whatever.
Sunoo: Congrats!
Niki: Thanks!

AFTER A WHILE

NIKI POV:
Today is Kcon Japan and i'll be mcing alongside Ryujin sunbaenim. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've had some experience with Eunchae, but I don't always do it, so I'm still nervous. I hope to do well today, I've practiced hard. Sunghoon hyung gave me some advice and helped me.

AFTER MCING

The show was done and Enhypen had to film their behind the scenes video of that day. They had to do a little speech towards the end of the video. Everyone was praising Niki for doing such a great job as an mc.

That's when Jungwon said something that shocked almost everyone.

Jungwon: Guys, Niki is the next mc of music bank!
Niki: No, no...

Everyone was shocked and they were laughing.

That's when Jungwon looked at Heeseung and they both laughed while looking at each other

Last time something like this happened it was these two again

Last time something like this happened it was these two again. (Always these two 😭)

Here is chapter 24 guys. SO SORRY for such a long wait. I promise I'm still writing, but it's really hard with school and my work. I'll try my best guys. So sorry again. I hope you all enjoy it.