Chapter 13

Chapter 13

EUNCHAE POV:
Today is my first day of being the new music bank mc. I am beyond excited to do this because it's always been my dream. I'm practicing my script and I also already practiced for my performance.

NIKI POV:
So today is Eunchae's first day as an mc and I want to surprise her. Right now I'm at the store picking out some flowers. Which one does she like the most? I'll give her some tulips, I think she'll really like those.

Niki then heads in the car and goes to watch Eunchae.

Once he gets there, he goes to a room reserved for him. Obviously the staff know so they have a place for him to hide and watch her performance on the tv. He went in and put the flowers down. It was about to start so he sat in front of the tv.

EUNCHAE POV:
We started and it's really fun. Chaemin is a good partner, but he doesn't steal my heart like Niki does. Why am I thinking of him when I'm here hosting the show? I don't know, but I wish he were here.

A LITTLE LATER

EUNCHAE POV:
My performance started and I'm doing it.
I'm wearing this white dress and I think it looks pretty good. I hope I'm doing well and everyone enjoys my performance.

NIKI POV:I'm sitting here watching her performance and she's doing really good

NIKI POV:
I'm sitting here watching her performance and she's doing really good. I'm super excited to surprise her and see her reaction. Maybe we can hang out later too? Anyways she's doing incredible, I love her performance. She is very talented. I'm secretly recording her so I can keep the video.

EUNCHAE POV: After music bank was done, I went into my room backstage and monitored my performance

EUNCHAE POV:
After music bank was done, I went into my room backstage and monitored my performance. I did pretty well. I was quite tired so I wanted to relax, when at the same time I heard a knock at my door.

Eunchae: Come in!

Niki walks in smiling and has flowers in his hands.

Eunchae: OMG NIKI?
Niki: Hi
Eunchae: How are you here?
Niki: I wanted to surprise you.
Eunchae: You made it.
Niki: Of course I did, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Here I got you these flowers.
Eunchae: Wow tulips? Thank you.

Eunchae just runs and hugs Niki out of the blue. Niki froze for 5 seconds trying to process what just happened and then hugs her back. They both feel this warmth with each other. After all, it was their first time hugging.

Niki: I already talked to your managers. Wanna hang out?
Eunchae: Yesss
Niki: Okay let's go.

The two end up going to a kitten place, where they play with tiny kittens.

EUNCHAE POV:
Niki took me to a kitten place. That's funny because I'm kind of like a cat. These kittens are so tiny and so cute. I just want to take all of them home.

Niki: Eunchae, look at this one stuck on me. He's so cute.
Eunchae: Aww these cats are adorable.
Niki: I know, I could cuddle them and carry them in my arms forever.

LATER

Niki then took Eunchae bowling, since they both like it. (and since Niki really wanted to play)

The two were playing bowling and laughing.

Eunchae: I bet you can't make that.
Niki: Oh yea? Watch this.

Niki throws the ball and gets a spare.

Eunchae: Haha, I can do better.
Niki: Go ahead then.

Eunchae threw the ball and got a strike. She started jumping around and celebrating. The only thing Niki thought of doing at this moment was hugging her. He ran to her and hugged her, telling her that she's really good. They laughed it off and went to a cafe to relax a little.

AT THE CAFE

Niki: So did you enjoy your day today?
Eunchae: Yes, being an mc is fun and i've always wanted to do it.
Niki: That's nice, but don't let that Chaemin guy steal your heart.
Eunchae: What?
Niki: Nothing
Eunchae: Are you jealous of Chaemin?
Niki: What? Me? Of course not.
Eunchae: Are you sure?
Niki: Positive.
Eunchae: Okay.

They both then went home after a long day together.

ENHYPEN'S HOUSE:
Niki walked in and immediately got questions asked.

Jungwon: So was she happy?
Niki: Who?
Jungwon: Your girlfriend.
Niki: I don't have one.
Jungwon: Eunchae.
Niki: She's not my girlfriend and I don't know what you're talking about.
Jay: Cmon Niki we know you were with her. The manager told us.
Niki: Why don't you go ask Yunjin out first.
Jay: I already did.
Niki: Oh right. Okay guys I just hung out with her so what. It was her first day as an mc so i wanted to cheer her up as her best friend.
Sunghoon: On my first day of being an mc, you never did that for me.
Niki: That's because I was younger back then and you're in my group, I see you everyday anyways.
Sunghoon: Yea yea, excuses.
Jake: Niki you can't live in denial forever.
Niki: Denial of what?
Jungwon: Your feelings.
Niki: I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Jungwon: Fine, play the long game.

LE SSERAFIM HOUSE:
Eunchae comes in.

Sakura: So? Tell us everything that happened.
Eunchae: Well my first day as an mc was super fun. Can't wait for next Friday.
Chaewon: That's great.
Kazuha: After?
Eunchae: Well.... Niki surprised me and we hung out.
Yunjin: Aww that's cute.
Eunchae: Did you enjoy your date today Yunjin?
Yunjin: I did.
Chaewon: And?
Yunjin: I'm his girlfriend now.
Sakura: Yay
Kazuha: Two of our members are completely whipped and in love.

And that was it for chapter 13. Thank you all for reading. My break starts next Saturday and I'm going to South Korea!!!! I'm super excited, because I never thought this would ever happen. But I couldn't be happier. Obviously I'll be writing chapters. But if i ever don't update for a few days after next saturday, I'm probably writing and waiting to come back home to publish. But this is happening next Saturday the 4th of march. I won't be gone for long. Thanks again and I love you guys. :))