Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A WHILE AFTER

EUNCHAE POV:
I was just chilling at home when the staff came over and told me that Chaemin had to do some other activities on Friday because he's an actor. His new drama came out called "Crash Course in Romance" and he had to attend certain events.

Staff: So we have to find a replacement for him. Is there anyone that you specifically want to work with?

At this time I wanted to say Niki. But I couldn't make it obvious that I liked him. So I didn't say anything.

Eunchae: No, but I think I'd feel more comfortable with a 4th gen idol.
Staff: Great, we were thinking of someone from Enhypen.
Eunchae: Okay

Thank god. I honestly didn't think they would choose Niki since he's Japanese but maybe. I mean they have had foreign mc's. For example, they've had Jackson sunbaenim from Got7. They've had quite a few. Plus, Niki speaks great Korean. I've been teaching him a lot too. I don't know.

ENHYPEN POV:
They were all watching TV when the staff called and asked for a member to be the replacement mc. Enhypen all looked at Niki. Niki just blushes and says nothing.

The members asked if a foreigner would be allowed. The staff confirmed that it wouldn't matter and that as long as they speak good Korean, it's fine.

Jungwon: I recommend Niki because he is very good at speaking Korean.
Jay: Yes, also it's nice because they're both maknaes. It'll be a maknae collab.
Staff: Hmm, good reasons. It will make more viewers watch music bank. Thank you Enhypen.

NIKI POV:
Oh my god. I'm mcing with Eunchae?? I never thought i'd be mc. I honestly wouldn't do it, but I would only for Eunchae. I'm excited because practice starts tomorrow. I can't wait to see her.

EUNCHAE POV:
I heard that the member chosen was Niki. I was super happy because i could practice with him.

THE NEXT DAY

Today was the practice. Eunchae and Niki were going to practice their scripts and get used to mcing together.

EUNCHAE POV:
So I got there a bit early. I may have been a little too excited. I prepared myself to see him. I know it seems weird but it's something you do when you have a crush. I am very confortable talking to him though, since he's also kind of like my best friend.

NIKI POV:
I was trying my best to be on time. I didn't wanna mess up my first time mcing and my first practice, especially with her. So I tried my best to wake up early, look nice and be on time, ready for practice.

AT PRACTICE
Niki walked in and Eunchae was sitting there waiting for him. Once he saw her, he greeted her and she greeted him back.

They both sat down and started talking to each other.

Niki: Hey
Eunchae: Hi, how are you?
Niki: I'm great, what about you?
Eunchae: I'm great too
Niki: That's great
Eunchae: LOL. Are you excited to be here?
Niki: Yea, I never thought I'd be an mc. Honestly it never crossed my mind and i usually don't do stuff like this. Plus my Korean isn't the best.
Eunchae: Are you kidding? I love your Korean. But if you don't do these things then why did you agree to it.
Niki: I did it because of you.
Eunchae: Me?
Niki: Yes, I wanted to spend time with you. You're fun to be around.
Eunchae: Wow, thank you. I'm honestly glad you're here. I wouldn't want anyone else.
Niki: Awe, now cmon let's practice.
Eunchae: Haha okay.

They both practiced for a while and got the hang of it. They were now ready for Friday. It might possibly just be the best day of their lives.

This was Chapter 14 guys. I know it's been a while since I published a new part, but as I announced, I have been very stressed with school, things at home and packing for my trip. I'm trying my best to make as much time. When i publish this i would've already landed in Rome. But i'm writing this in the plane. Anyways thank you all for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter. (hopefully published soon🤞)