Chapter 19

Chapter 19

BACK IN KOREA

EUNCHAE POV:
It's been a few days since we came back to Korea, but Japan was fun. I met Niki's family and they were so sweet. I was thinking whenever we'd have free time, Niki could meet my parents and stay for dinner.

My parents would love him. My dad loves Japan and he would always take me there. I'm sure he'd be so happy to find out Niki is Japanese. I'm sure they'd love a guy like him in my life. Hopefully more than a friend.

I decided to ask Niki when he's available.

Niki💗

Eunchae: Heh Niki, I was wondering when you were available.
Niki: Heyy, i'm available tomorrow, why?
Eunchae: I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner at my parents house.
Niki: Oh sure. Of Course i'd love to.
Eunchae: Okay perfect, I'll see you tomorrow.
Niki: See you :)

EUNCHAE POV:
I thought it's about time he met my parents. I already told them he's coming. Honestly, I am thinking about saying something to him because it's been a while and I can't hide my feelings from him. He needs to know and it's getting really serious. That's why meeting my family as well was important.

NIKI POV:
So I'm finally going to meet her parents? I'll finally be able to ask them about their daughter and hopefully get the approval to date her. I'm very serious about Eunchae, which is why I need to impress her parents tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

It's finally time for Niki to meet Euncahe's parents. He met up with Eunchae at the Hybe building and went together.

ON THE WAY THERE

Eunchae: Are you nervous?
Niki: Kind of
Eunchae: You don't have to be, they'll love you.
Niki: I don't know...
Eunchae: Trust me
Niki: I hope they like me
Eunchae: They will, I promise.

THEY GET THERE

Eunchae knocks on the door and her mother opens it.

Mom: Oh Eunchae, welcome.
Eunchae: Hi mom.
Mom: And you must be Niki?
Niki: That's me.
Mom: Welcome, please come in.
Niki: Thank you Mrs.Hong.
Mom: please, call me mom.
Niki: Okay mom.

They both go in and sit down. Then Eunchae's older brother comes in and sees Niki.

Brother: Ohhh Eunchae, is this your boyfriend you've been talking about?
Eunchae: Oppa he's my friend.
Brother: That's not what you told me yester-
Eunchae: Shut up
Brother: So Niki, how are you?
Niki: I'm good, you?
Brother: I'm great, I've heard a lot about you.
Niki: Oh? You have?
Brother: Yes, my sister always dreams about kiss-
Eunchae: SHUT UP
Brother: No
Eunchae: Go back to your room please.
Brother: No, I wanna hang out with my future brother-in-law.
Eunchae: Ugh whatever.

Then Eunchae's dad comes in.

Dad: Oh hi Niki.
Niki: Hi dad- I mean sir.
Dad: It's okay you can call me dad.
Niki: Okay
Mom: Guys, dinner is ready!
Eunchae: Okay we're coming.

They sit down at the table to eat. Niki does the same things he did at his parents house, being a gentleman. Eunchae's parents were really impressed. They could already tell he was in love with her.

Dad: So Niki, you're japanese?
Niki: Yes I am.
Dad: That's nice, I love Japan. I always used to take Eunchae there when she was young.
Niki: Yes I heard about that, it's nice to hear.
Mom: So you're a year older than her?
Niki: Yes
Mom: That's great, Eunchae doesn't have many guy friends that close in age.
Niki: Oh
Mom: Now she has you.
Niki: Of course I'll never leave her.
Mom: That's great to hear. She enjoys being with you.
Niki: That's great.

After dinner, they were just sitting and chatting. Eunchae's brother wanted to show Niki his game setup, so he took him to his room. When looking around, Niki thought it was the right time to ask the question.

Niki: So hyung...
Brother: Yes?
Niki: What if i became Eunchae's boyfriend?
Brother: Is that even a question? Yes. You're really cool and I can tell you're very serious about her.
Niki: I am
Brother: She loves you so much. She always talks about you.
Niki: Wow
Brother: Take good care of my little sister.
Niki: I will
Brother: Go get her brother-in-law.
Niki: Thanks hyung.

Her brother just smiled. They went back and talked a little bit more. After a while, he went into a room with Eunchae's parents.

Niki: Mom and Dad, I was thinking of asking Eunchae to be my girlfriend...
Mom: Yess
Dad: Of course
Niki: With marriage in mind...
Dad: Look son, we'd love to have you in the family. I know you love her and you are more than welcome to marry her in the future.
Mom: Yes, I know you'll take good care of her. I can already see it.
Niki: Thank you so much.
Mom: No, thank you. For bringing our daughter happiness.
Niki: She deserves to be happy.
Dad: I'm glad you're there for her.
Niki: Thank you

After a while, it got late and they had to go home. They went out and left the house.

Eunchae: How was it?
Niki: It was great
Eunchae: I'm glad. They enjoyed your company, especially my brother.
Niki: Haha yes, your brother is cool.
Eunchae: Is he? I don't really think so.
Niki: Yeah, he's nice.
Eunchae: Okay, well I'll see you around.
Niki: Yeah, you will.
Eunchae: Bye Niki
Niki: Bye Eunchae

They both hug each other tightly and go home.

This was chapter 19. It's been a while guys. I don't know how but i'm so busy and tired these days. I'm also sick again lol so it's been hard. A lot of tests too. But here you guys go. I promise I'm trying my best to update. I'll try to update again as soon as I can. Thank you all for the support.