Chapter 18

(a little song to listen to while reading 😊)

Chapter 18

All of them head to Niki's house. Then they finally arrive.

They knocked on the door and Niki's mother opened it.

EUNCHAE POV:
As soon as they knocked on the door, I started getting nervous. My stomach was doing things. I was so scared thinking his parents wouldn't like me. Then his mother opened the door and looked so sweet.

Niki's mom: Oh kids, come in.
Niki: Hi mom.
Mom: Hi Niki, I missed you so much.
Niki: I missed you too.

Then she turned her head, saw Eunchae and smiled.

Mom: Who's this sweet girl?
Niki: Oh my this is Eunchae, my best friend and the maknae of Le Sserafim.
Eunchae: Hi
Mom: Hi. So this is the girl you always talk about? It's nice to meet you, come in.
Eunchae: Talk about? Me?
Mom: Yes we've heard such great things about you.
Sola: Yeah that Niki had a dream where he kiss-
Niki: SOLA. GO AWAY. NOW.
Mom: Anyways, we're happy to have you over for dinner.
Eunchae: Thank you, I'm happy to be here.
Mom: Please sit or explore the house. Feel free to do whatever you want, think of this as your home.
Eunchae: Oh thank you.
Mom: I'll finish up dinner.

She left and went into the kitchen. Niki motioned for her to sit and he sat next to her.

Niki: So? How is it so far?
Eunchae: It's great, thank you for inviting me.
Niki: Are you nervous?
Eunchae: Maybe a little
Niki: Why?
Eunchae: I'm afraid they won't like me.
Niki: You don't have to be nervous. They love you already. My dad will be home soon, you can meet him later.
Eunchae: Okay
Niki: Let me give you a house tour.
Eunchae: Sure

Niki gets up and puts his hand out for her to grab. She takes his hand and they go for the tour, both of them smiling.

Meanwhile, Niki's Mom and Konon were making dinner in the kitchen together. They were watching everything that was happening.

Mom: Aww, my son is in love.
Konon: He definitely is.
Mom: He's never been like that with a girl. He's very serious about her.
Konon: I know she likes him a lot too.
Mom: Oh really?
Konon: Yeah, she said she likes someone under hybe.
Mom: That could be anybody.
Konon: But the way she's acting proves it. You should've seen them at Universal, they were all lovey dovey the whole time.
Mom: He's very gentle with her, I've raised my son well.
Konon: He's all grown up now.
Mom: Oh how time flies.
Konon: I know.

Just then the front door opened revealing Niki's dad. He walked in and treated everyone. Then Niki and Eunchae came to the main room and saw him. Niki ran over and hugged him.

Niki: Hi dad.
Dad: Hi son. It's been a while.
Niki: I know, I missed you all.
Dad: We missed you too.
Niki: Dad, this is Eunchae. She's my best friend and Le Sserafim maknae.
Dad: Oh the girl you mentioned yesterday on call and how you talked-
Niki: YES dad, yes that girl.
Eunchae: Hi Mr. Nishimura.
Dad: Please call me dad.
Eunchae: Okay dad.
Mom: Guys, I hate to ruin the moment but dinner is ready.
Dad: Great, let's eat.

All of them go and sit on the dinner table. Before Eunchae gets to sit, Niki pushes her chair out for her to sit. So she sat down and he pushed it back.

Eunchae: Thank you.
Niki: You're welcome.

The whole family was staring at these two and they were shocked to see what Niki did. Niki's parents were not expecting this. They never expected their son to act like this. Especially with a girl. They just knew he was in love with her.

They just continued to eat their dinner while talking.

Mom: So, Eunchae, how old are you?
Eunchae: I'm 18, born in 2006. (korean age)
Mom: Oh Niki is 19, you're a year younger than him.
Eunchae: Yes
Mom: Wow, that's nice. There aren't many girls in the idol industry younger than Niki. It's great to see he's found you.
Eunchae: Thank you
Niki: I'm a very lucky guy, aren't I?
Dad: Yes definitely.

Eunchae just smiles.

They continued talking until dinner was over. They all went to the living room and sat down. Niki pulled his parents over to the kitchen to talk to them about something.

Niki: Mom, dad, I have something to ask.
Dad: Go ahead.
Niki: Well, I was thinking of asking Eunchae to by my girlfriend soon... I was wondering if it was okay.
Mom: Are you kidding? You don't need permission to date someone. Of course you can.
Dad: Niki, we'll support you no matter who you date. Eunchae is an amazing girl, we can't wait to have her in the family.
Mom: Yes, just remember to always treat her right. Promise me that.
Niki: I promise, I will.
Mom: I'm so proud of you son. More than anything. You've grown into such a polite young man.
Niki: Thank you guys. I love you.
Dad: We love you too.

They go back to the living room and talk a bit. At some point, Niki told his sisters about his plans and they were both so happy.

After much talking, it was time to go. Niki and Eunchae both needed to leave.

Eunchae: Thank you so much mom and dad. Everything was amazing tonight.
Mom: You're welcome, make sure to visit with Niki more often.
Eunchae: Ofcourse.
Niki: Thank you, Bye.
Eunchae: Bye.
All of them: Byeee

They headed out and went their separate ways. Before they left Niki said some things. 

Niki: Thank you so much for coming today. They love you.
Eunchae: Thank you for having me. I'm glad they enjoyed my company.
Niki: I'll see you when we both get back to Korea.
Eunchae: Yea

Niki hugged Eunchae and he held onto her so tightly, not wanting to let go. It's like he wouldn't see her again. Even though he would. He loved her so much, if only she knew.

They both let go and say bye to each other, going to their hotels.

Anddd that was chapter 18. Again SORRY for not updating so often. I'm surprisingly a very busy person. I have so much to do that I haven't made time for writing. But I promise no matter how long I'm gone, I will still continue updating. I'm not gonna stop. If I ever did, I would let you guys know. But anyways I'll be writing quite some more because I'm going on a few day trip with my class. I'll be writing on the bus rides and in my free time. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading :)