Chapter 15

Chapter 15

MUSIC BANK HAS STARTED

NIKI POV:
So it officially started and Im really nervous. I think it's kind of obvious im nervous. I just hope everything goes well. The only thing in my mind is her though. She's just standing there and acting all cute. I can't stand this cuteness. I have to hug her or something. God, this is gonna be hard.

EUNCHAE POV:
I'm mcing with Niki and I can tell how nervous he is. He's cute when he's nervous. I think he's blushing just a little too.

Then suddenly Eunchae whispers to Niki.

Eunchae: Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine, you have me. You'll do great, I believe in you.
Niki: Thank you, I'm glad I have you.

Then all of a sudden they get a sign from behind the camera, saying that they're live. Now it's time for their new intro that they came up with together.

Eunchae and Niki together: Hello, welcome to Music bank.
Eunchae: We're you're hosts Chae
Niki: Mura
Eunchae: I'm your young and cute Hong Eunchae.
Niki: And i'm your new special host Riki Nishimura.

And so on...
(pretend this is in korean. also i have no idea what i just did, i came up with an intro this is not the real thing.)

They keep talking and announce todays lineup. Eventually they rest and let the first group go on.

They then start talking...

Eunchae:Omg, Niki you were great,
Niki: Really?
Eunchae: Yes
Niki: Thank you, it's because you were with me.
Eunchae: I was, I am and always will be here.
Niki: Aw stop you're gonna make me cry.
Eunchae: Haha don't cry. Let's go more mcing.
Niki: Lol okay.

(I'm currently on a plane guys, idk what i'm doing. leave me alone.😭)

They continued the whole mcing. They interviewed many groups. Time flew by really fast. And it eventually ended.

Niki and Eunchae had a quick talk before they both left the set.

Eunchae: I had fun today. You should become an mc.
Niki: It was fun, honestly if it was with you i totally would. But you already have one.
Eunchae: That's right, i forgot about him.
Niki: As you should.
Eunchae: What?
Niki: Huh? Nothing?
Eunchae: Okay, I'll  see you at hybe?
Niki: Yea you will. Bye.
Eunchae: Bye Niki.

They both left and went back to their houses.

Niki decided to go to his office for a while to do a live on weverse. Since he was a special guest on music bank, he wanted to ask engenes how he did.

IN HIS OFFICE AT HYBE

NIKI POV:
I decided to go live and ask engenes about todays show. I wonder if they liked the mc side of me.

Niki: Hi engenes, did you watch me today at music bank? Was I good?

the comments:

@: wow Niki i love your korean.
@: NIKI MARRY ME
@: Niki you were so good.
@: Niki best boy

(pls imagine they're different people. also from what i've see. this is the enhypen live comments section reality.)

Niki: Wow, thank you engene. I'm glad you all enjoyed watching me today. I will be back with more energy and i'll be better.

Niki was reading the comments when he came across a question and he read it out loud.

Niki: Niki who do you want to marry?

Niki reads that and he already knows his answer. He looks to the side and smirks. He bites his lips and answers the question.

Niki: I am still young but if you wait one more year i'll marry you engene

NIKI POV:
When I read this question, only one person came immediately to mind and it's Eunchae. Once we get older I would love to marry her. I don't know where it comes from but I think I am deeply in love with her. I'd want to be with her for the rest of my life. But obviously i couldn't say that i front of everyone, so i kept it to myself.

After the live, I went home.

When i went in, everyone was waiting for me.

Jungwon: Yah, maknae. We saw you today, you did great.
Niki: Thank you
Jay: How's the girl?
Niki: JAY HYUNG WHAT? how's your girl?
Jay: We're going great.
Niki: I said how's YOUR GIRL not how are you guys.
Jay: Whatever
Sunghoon: Well Niki you know how it feels now, to be an mc. Was it fun?
Niki: Yea, it was pretty fun honestly. But I don't think I would've done it with just anyone.
Heeseung: *smirking* what do you mean
Niki: I don't know, it depends who i'm doing it with.
Sunoo: that's because you like her and you only want to do it with her.
Niki: No
Jake: Yes bro, you're in love.
Niki: No i'm not.
Jungwon: When will you admit it?
Niki: There's nothing to admit.
Jungwon: There he goes again.

Niki goes to his room.

EUNCHAE POV:
I went to the office after music bank to chill for a while. I was getting some coffee and going back to my office. I was walking until i heard someone talking. I peeked and saw Niki on a live. I walked passed and ran to my office.

I decided to watch his live for fun and see what he says.

Niki then answers a question about marriage. He said engenes but i had hoped it would be me. When we get older, i'd definitely marry him. Hell, i'll marry him now if i could. Maybe i am in love with him?

After watching the live I went home and the eonnies questioned me again.

Sakura: So how was it?
Eunchae: Very fun, he's adorable.
Kazuha: He was honestly very good. His korean is better than mine.
Eunchae: He's been here longer than you, that's why.
Kazuha: Fair
Chaewon: I'm glad you had fun.
Yunjin: Good for you manchae.
Eunchae: How's your boyfriend?
Yunjin: We're good.
Eunchae: I said how's YOUR BOYFRIEND, not how are you guys.
Yunjin: Whatever

*once again soulmate minds think alike*

This was Chapter 15 guys. I wrote this on the plane, sorry if it's kind of weird. Not gonna lie, I was giggling while writing certain parts. It's official i have lost it. Anyways thank you all so much for reading. Stay tuned for more. :))