Chapter 21

Chapter 21

NIKI POV:
I just woke up and remembered, it's happening today. I am so excited to do this. I've been waiting for a while. I know i'm making a big deal out of it, as if i'm going to propose. But to me and to her it will be special. We'll finally feel like normal people who are in love.

My speech is ready and I can't wait for her to hear it. Everything is in place, I just need to get ready and look good.

Niki gets ready, wearing fashionable clothes, not a suit. He styles his hair and does his makeup nicely. He puts a lot of cologne on to smell good for her. Finally, he brushed his teeth well, chews gum and puts lip balm on, because maybe he'll be having his first kiss with the love of his life.

LE SSERAFIM HOUSE

EUNCHAE POV:
I noticed how the members are acting weird. It's been like that for a few days now. I wonder what they're up to. I woke up to get ready for the day, but as soon as i got up all of the members came towards me. Since when do they wake up this early?

Chaewon: Manchae, we want to style you today.
Eunchae: me?
Kazuha: Yes you
Eunchae: Why? What's so special about today? We only have practice.
Sakura: We want to get you ready for practice.
Eunchae: Since when is that a thing?
Yunjin: Since now, so come with us and trust us.
Eunchae: Uhm, okay.

They take her into the room. They start by doing her makeup and then go into doing her hair. They were secretly filming her to make a small vlog and have memories.

Meanwhile, Eunchae noticed that hidden camera and was confused.

Eunchae: Uh why is there a camera filming me.
Yunjin: *whispers* shit
Chaewon: Uhm
Sakura: We wanted to film us styling you. This doesn't always happen right?
Eunchae: Then why is it hidden?
Sakura: We didn't want you to be disturbed.
Eunchae: Uhm okay.

EUNCHAE POV:
I obviously don't really believe what they're saying. There must be something going on. Or am I just paranoid? Ugh, I don't know anymore.

AN HOUR LATER

Chaewon: There, all done.
Eunchae: Oh wow.
Sakura: You look beautiful, ready for practice.
Yunjin: Right, it's a stylish outfit but perfect for dance practice. Your makeup goes well with it and so does your hair.
Kazuha: You're going to stand out.
Eunchae: Wow, I still don't know why you guys did this because it was so random, but thanks. I really like it.
Sakura: You're welcome manchae.
Chaewon: Let's go guys.

A LITTLE LATER AT THE HYBE BUILDING

ENHYPEN POV:
Staff: They're here, they are going to get started.
Niki: Okay perfect thank you.
Jungwon: Wow, are you ready?
Niki: Of course I am. I'm a little nervous, but it'll be worth it in the end.
Heeseung: I like the confidence. That's my boy.
Niki: Hyung~
Heeseung: What? Look at you all grown up now. I'm proud of you. I've taught you well.
Niki: That's why you don't have a girlfriend.
Heeseung: Shut up
Niki: Deny it all you want.
Heeseung: I'll take back what I said.
Niki: You can't-
Jay: Okay that's enough please.
Niki: Excuse me?
Jay: Niki stop with the attitude please.
Niki: What attitude? I-
Jungwon: *death glares* NIKI
Niki: Ugh fine.
Sunoo: Niki be prepared.
Sunghoon: Yeah, they've already started, let's go camp outside the door.

Jake was already leaving with a smirk on his face.

Jungwon: Jake I swear to god if you try to rizz Kazuha up, I'm going to remove you from the room.

Jake's smirk dropped.

Jake: C'mon you're no fun.
Jungwon: This is not about you, it's about Niki.
Jake: Fine.