Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Today was the Golden Disc awards and it's a very special award show. Obviously both Enhypen and Le Sserafim are attending. The awards were held in Thailand, which kind of explains why they're there.

ENHYPEN POV:
Jake: I'm super excited for today guys.
Jungwon: Ah yes, the annual Golden Disc awards.
Sunghoon: We're gonna have a good time.
Jay: Yea, I'm super excited.
Niki: Shut up, you're only excited to see Yunjin.
Jay: No, you're excited for Eunchae.
Niki: No

Heeseung smirks and Sunoo smiles to himself.

HEESEUNG POV:
I am observing the situation and I see Sunoo secretly smiling. He knows something. He knows about Niki's crush.
I'm gonna go talk to him.

Heeseung: Hey Sunoo, can I talk to you?
Sunoo: Huh? Oh sure.

The two go somewhere private.

Heeseung: You know about Niki's crush?
Sunoo: Of course I do, do you think it's not obvious?
Heeseung: It is yes
Sunoo: Exactly. When I sitting next to him during the MMA's all I witnessed was their lovey dovey moments.
Heeseung: Lovey lovey lovey, dovey dovey, dovey~
Sunoo: Not the time bro
Heeseung: Right sorry
Sunoo: Let's team up
Heeseung: To do what?
Sunoo: I don't know, set them up?
Heeseung: How are we gonna set them up?
Sunoo: I don't know. Let's just team up.
Heeseung: Hmm, okay.

They went back to the group.

Jungwon: You two were in there for a while, what happened?
Heeseung: Oh nothing, right Sunoo?
Sunoo: Yea, nothing.
Jungwon: Hm okay, let's go guys.

Heeseung quickly mouthed to Niki that Sunoo now knew about it. Niki facepalmed himself and just walked out to go to the awards.

AT THE GOLDEN DISC AWARDS

Enhypen got seated and waited for others to come. Then Le Sserafim arrived and they somehow got seated in front of Enhypen. 

NIKI POV:
And here she comes, she looks beautiful and she sits in front of me. Oh jesus. J-Hope sunbaenim is also in front of me. What if he gets awards and I'm in the back and they catch me looking at her? Oh lord no.

LATER

And that's exactly what happened. J-Hope got up to get an award and he was just staring at her in the back. He then realized they were bowing and at him but after that he went right back to staring at her. Oh how unfortunate for Niki.

HEESEUNG POV:My dude did it again

HEESEUNG POV:
My dude did it again. He keeps staring at her. Does he know he's on live TV? This is exactly how Sunoo found out. He keeps making it obvious. He learns how to flirt from me but when I give him rizz lessons, he learns nothing. He gotta be more smooth with it. Sooner or later the aliens from the other galaxy will find out. Maybe I should hire Jake to help, he knows what he's doing.

EUNCHAE POV:
I noticed how Niki kept staring at me when I was bowing to J-Hope sunbaenim. Honestly it makes me happy that he cares for me that much, but is it enough for him to return the feelings I have for him?