Chapter 12

Chapter 12

EUNCHAE POV:
I woke up today, back at home. I'm the new music bank mc and i'm really happy. I get to interact with many idols, it's always been a dream of mine.

YUNJIN POV:
Here I am, thinking about it again. Why won't Jay ask me out? Have I not been enough or? I'm really confused. He likes me but he won't do anything. What did I do to get such a shy crush?

So recently on social media there have been rumors of Yunjin dating Yeonjun of Txt. It's been going on since the release of her song I≠DOLL. Apparently she's hanging out with someone with blue hair. People thought it was Yeonjun because he recently had blue hair and he's under the same label.

YUNJIN POV:
Great, there are now rumors going around about me dating Yeonjun sunbaenim because of the blue haired person I drew. He's not the only one with blue hair. It was supposed to be Jay. Jay's hair was darker but it was still blue. No one knows about it though. But now Jay will stay away from me thinking that I'm already dating someone else. Are you kidding me?

JAY POV:
I was scrolling through social media just for fun. I suddenly came across Yunjin's new song. I obviously listened to it and it was so good. But then when reading the comments, people start saying that she's dating Yeonjun sunbaenim. I go to twitter and search their names. I see a bunch of tweets regarding this subject. I don't know if it's real or just a rumor but it's annoying me.

How did he get to her before me? Are you kidding? This is all my fault. I should've just had the courage and asked her out. Why didn't I do it that day. I should have because now I've lost her and I can't do anything about it.

I decided to hit the bar. I have nothing else to do but go to the bar. Maybe if I drink a little I can forget about everything that's happening.

HOURS LATER

Jungwon: Jay hyung. JAY HYUNG!! Jay hyung? Guys where is Jay hyung?
Jake: I don't know, he left earlier.
Jungwon: To go where?
Jake: I have no idea.
Heeseung: Jay is missing?
Sunghoon: Where would he go for this long?
Sunoo: Guys... you should check this out.
Jungwon: What
Sunoo: Yunjin's new song came out, but the thing is she drew a blue haired boy as a picture and now everyone thinks they're dating.
Jungwon: Oh no.
Jake: Oh my god, Jay is horrible when he's mad.
Sunghoon: Where could he have gone?
Heeseung: I don't know.
Jungwon: Wait, let's call Niki. Maybe he knows.

Jungwon calls Niki and starts explaining everything.

Niki: WHAT?
Jungwon: Have you seen him?
Niki: NO, I'm hanging out with Eunchae.
Jungwon: Oh god.
Niki: Wait, I know how to solve this. Have you tried calling him yet?
Jungwon: Yes, he won't answer anyone.
Niki: Then have Yunjin call him. If this is about her, he'll immediately answer.
Jungwon: Okay, can you tell Eunchae to tell Yunjin.
Niki: Sure
Jungwon: Thank you Niki, bye.
Niki: Bye

NIKI POV:
I told Eunchae about everything that's going on.

Eunchae: Oh my god, but Yunjin isn't saying Yeonjun. She would've told me. Plus she likes Jay.
Niki: I know, can you tell her to call him. He would totally answer if it was her.
Eunchae: Sure

Eunchae texts Yunjin and tells her everything.

YUNJIN POV:
Eunchae just told me everything and I can't believe we got to this. I didn't think it would have been like this. Oh my god I need to call Jay.

I immediately called him and waited for him to pick up. It kept ringing and all I could do was pray for him to pick up his phone.

JAY POV:
I was in the bar, I kept getting calls from the members. I ignored them because it wasn't important right now. I was thinking of something else. Not gonna lie, I felt pretty wasted. Did I drink that much? I suddenly hear my phone ringing again. I was gonna ignore it until I saw Yunjin's name pop up. I couldn't ignore her so I answered.