Chapter Fourteen

Bradley was at a lost planning the grooms side of things, he had sat down with Mav at the kitchen table.
Mav had never done this before either but he was trying his best to help him with everything.

"I don't know what any of this stuff means or how to do this Mav," Bradley sighed dropping the list onto the table that Mazy had made for him. He brought his hands to his face and dug the heals of his hands into his eyes.

"I've never done any of this before either so we can figure it out together. Why don't we check things off as we go? We finished doing our half of invitations." Mav paused briefly and put a check next to it, "Finish ordering the boutonnière's." Mav sighed and opened up Bradley's laptop the first thing popping up the local florist website.

"The ones Mazy wants should be up already." Bradley sighed as he got up and refilled his cup of coffee.

"They are, I like your guy's color theme a lot." Mav hummed as he placed the order for them.
They had chosen a deep sapphire blue and peach color theme. Mazy was really big on colors and did a whole psychology deep dive on the colors.

"Thanks Mav," Bradley sat back down and checked off the item on the list, "Finish my half of the registry. I can't believe you can get married or whatever and just put ridiculous items on the registry and someone you've met maybe once in your life will get them for you."

"I agree, I was in for a shock at Charlottes baby shower for Mazy. It was all these people I had never met before buying us things that would've put us in debt." Mav agreed, he was so happy he could help Bradley with all of this.
He knew that out of all of them men in the world who could've asked for Mazy's hand in marriage it's someone who could treat her with respect and give her everything.

"Oh my god," Bradley sighed, "With all the wedding talk I forgot she's literally pregnant with my child."

"Okay Bradley I know this seems like a lot. Fuck this is a lot but it's gonna figure itself out. We have time to figure everything out and you have people in your and Mazy's corner. There's so many people who are here to help you." Mav assured him.

"We already talked about turning our guest room into the nursery and Mazy was looking at color theory." Bradley sighed, "I know we're comfortable and have money saved up. I'm just worried about going into debt."

"That's while we will make the best baby shower registry and make sure tons of people are invited." Mav chuckled and gave Bradley a side hug, "Let's focus at the task at hand."

      At the end of the day Bradley and Mazy were so happy to get into bed and go to sleep.
Mazy rubbed her eyes and took a long drink of water from her bottle and set it on her nightstand before plugging her phone in.
Bradley tugged off his shirt and tossed it towards the hamper then plugged his phone in.

"How was your day darling?" Bradley let out a long deep breathe he felt as if he'd been holding in all day. He relaxed into the grey bedding Mazy sinking further into him as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Good, stressful and good. My wedding dress still fits so if I can keep myself at this size for another three weeks we will be set." Mazy yawned, she was stressed about her dress not fitting but she had alternatives. Tomorrow her and Nat we're gonna go buy a cheaper white sundress just in case. Penny offered to sew a tuul train kind of thing for a white sundress. She was happy she had women there to support her, "I don't wanna worry about that right now. How was your day Hun?"

"Good, me and Mav talked about registry's. Told me about your moms baby shower for you." Bradley kissed her shoulder.

"It was crazy. Crazier than a baby shower should be it was this whole thing. I've heard all the stories." Mazy giggled as she rolled over onto her back. Bradley instinctively wrapping an arm around her and combing his hand through her brown hair. "Simpler times I wish we could've been there for. I wish I would've been old enough to really know my mother."

"She was so great," Bradley hummed. He was barely old enough to remember Charlie but bits and pieces were there.

"I'm glad you knew her," Mazy turned looking at him.

"I'm glad you knew my mom too." Bradley looked down at her as she snuggled into him.

"I wish both of our mothers could be in attendance but you know." Mazy rubbed her eyes.

"Let's just go to sleep you know? We've been stressed let's not be stressed." Bradley placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't make sense. Good night I love you." Mazy snuggled into him.

"Goodnight little bird, love you too." Bradley kissed the back of her neck as they fell asleep together.

       Mazy stood in the kitchen with the fridge door open.

"Our food is gonna go bad if you keep standing there with the door open." Bradley hummed as he came in from outside. Bradley likes tending to the garden when he had off time.

"I'm so hungry," Mazy shut the door and leaned against the counter rubbing her face.

"Pregnancy moment?" Bradley grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water from the sink.

"Yeah," Mazy opened up the cabinet and grabbed a box of gold fish crackers. Always a comfort snack of her.
Bradley grabbed under her butt and lifted her onto the island counter, "Thank you Hun."

"Mhm," Bradley hummed as he chugged the cup of water and filled his cup again. He was rocking possibly Mazy's favorite sight ever. An open floral shirt, khaki shorts, and some old school vans.

"You're hot you know that?" Mazy giggled shoving a handful of goldfish crackers into her mouth.

"Oh I'm self aware of how to woo you," Bradley kissed her cheek.

"I feel like I'm on the worst period of my life. My hormones are absolutely ridiculous." She leaned her head forward onto his shoulder.

"Oh I'm so sorry darlin'," Bradley rubbed her back taking in her fresh scent.

"I felt so nauseated this morning. Not exactly morning sickness but I know it's coming, my boobs hurt so badly." Mazy chuckled picking up her head.

"Maybe I can fix that," Bradley winked.

"Stop," Mazy giggled and ruffled his sandy hair.

"I saw you invited Hangman to the wedding when I took the envelopes to the post office." Bradley hummed lifting Mazy up and carrying her to the couch.

"I mean he did literally save your and my fathers life. Plus I think he's gotten some sense knocked into that big Texan head." Mazy smiled as she laid between Bradley's legs. He ran a hand mindlessly through her brown hair.

"I guess I just. He's always been kind of a dick." Bradley sighed.

"I've been talking to him more I trust he'll not act like an idiot." Mazy looked up at him.

"If you can trust him I'll trust him. I support your choices and trust you." Bradley kissed the top of her head.