Chapter Sixteen

~One Month Later~

Today was the day. Today was the wedding.
It was a little hard for you to not be with Bradley at all the night before. You both decided to take the stupid, superstitious traditional way of things.
Not spending the night before the wedding together, him not getting to see Mazy in her dress till she walked down the aisle, that kind of stuff.

Mazy opened the door of her bedroom and came out in her dress.

"Oh my god," Nat was the first one to react. She was with her when she first got it but that was over a year ago. Nat brought her hand up to her mouth seeing Mazy in the white gown. It was off the shoulders with long lacy sleeves with white embroidered flowers. 

"Oh honey," Penny stood up and came over and hugged her, "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you," Mazy smiled into the hug. Penny pulled away and looked at her up and down.

"Your mother would've been so proud of you." She sniffed.

"Don't cry Penny," Mazy took her hand and stroked it.

"Oh my god," Amelia broke the silence as she came out of the bathroom seeing Mazy's dress, "Mazy your dress is so beautiful."

"Thank you Amelia." Mazy chuckled and grabbed her phone, "Here guys get together I wanna take a picture of you guys in your dresses."

All three girls had came with Mazy to help pick out the bridesmaid dresses. Mazy wanted something to match and the baby blue high neck dresses were perfect. The three women put arms around each other as they smiled as Mazy took the picture.
It was planned after the ceremony they'd take pictures and then the reception was on for some fun.

Nat had helped Mazy do her hair, after she'd gotten a fresh hair cut. Bringing the lank back to a little shorter than shoulder length. You brought some strands from the front in back curling them and putting them in with a beautiful branch like hairpiece. The rest of Mazy's brown hair curled and resting on her perfectly.

Mazy couldn't even begin to feel nervous as the ceremony was close to starting. Mav had helped the wedding party set up, there was greenery lining an aisle to a small canopy with flowers and white fabric on it. They also rented golden colored chairs for the guests. God, it was all so perfect.
Maverick came into the Hard Deck where the wedding party awaited. Bradley was mingling with friends and family friends before the thing began.

Hangman and Phoenix would walk first down the aisle, then Coyote and Penny, and then Payback and Amelia, then finally Fanboy would throw flower petals before Mav and Mazy would walk.

Mav saw Mazy in her dress and faltered in his steps, "Isn't she beautiful." Penny smiled looking at her also soon to be husband.

"Just like her mother." Mav smiled as Mazy talked with Phoenix and the other fly boys, "Charlie would've been so proud. Oh my god Carol and Goose would've been so over the moon. You know they had a running bet that if I ever had a kid and it was a girl Bradley would marry her. I guess they were right."

"I wish they were here for all of this." Mav whipped his eyes.

"Me too," Penny caressed his cheek, "You look pretty hot yourself in your Navy Whites."
All the men had busted out their uniforms today and instead of a bachelor party had an ironing and shining party to make sure it was up to standard.