Chapter Seventeen

"Are we really gonna do it this way?" Mazy laughed as Bradley stood at the passengers side of the door.

"Yeah, we're gonna do it this way." Bradley smirked and picked up Mazy carrying her inside.

"This is so cheesy," Mazy threw her head back laughing as Bradley carried her to the bedroom bridal style.

"I must be the champ at cheesy then," Bradley laid her down on the bed as he started to remove his suit jacket.

"Shut up," Mazy smiled as she started to pull the clips out of her hair. Bradley began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ay no come here babes." Mazy sat up on her knees and pulled Bradley over to her. Mazy blushed as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Bradley shrugged off the shirt, Mazy ran her hand down his bare chest, "You're so handsome."

"And you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Bradley reached back and began undoing the corset on Mazy's dress.

"Tonight was everything I've ever dreamed of...both of our friends and chosen family." Mazy kissed Bradleys cheek.

"I couldn't imagine it any other way." Bradley finished getting the corset undone. Mazy climbed off the bed and removed her dress folding it over the arm chair in the corner. Bradley smiled watching her in her white lace strapless bra and her white panties.

"Can we?" Mazy began as she walked over to Bradley taking ahold of Bradleys belt.

"Can we why'll you're pregnant?" Bradley raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," Mazy chuckled, "It's perfectly safe."

"Then of course." Bradley picked her up, Mazy wrapped her legs around his waist. Mazy brought her lips up to Bradleys as he set her down on the dresser.
Bradley kept his lips locked with hers as he hooked his thumbs on the waist of her panties sliding them down.

"You're hungry," Mazy teased as he tossed her panties to the side.

"I had to watch you all night dancing and talking. Right after vows, I could've just fucked you right there on the beach." Bradley groaned as Mazy b lined for his belt undoing the silver buckle and sliding it off.

"You're disgusting. We could've had a quickie in the bathroom during the reception." She giggled undoing the button on Bradley's slacks. Bradley pulled his pants down kicking them off and tugging his boxers down, "Oh look at you, Bradley."

"Don't be a tease," Bradley blushed thinking about having Mazy pressed up against the wall of the Hard Decks single stall bathrooms. Her dress hiked up one leg wrapped around his the other keeping her steady as Bradley fucked her into the wall.

"Well you have me right here," Mazy ran a hand down the fighter jet tattoo above his left peck and onto his chest.
Bradley unhooked her bra and tossed it as he picked her back up taking no time to slide her onto him.

"Oh my god," Mazy let out a loud desperate moan as he held her close. Bradley laid her on the edge of the bed and began pumping himself.

"Oh baby girl," Bradley whined his eyes clenched shut as he let his head fall back.
Mazy gripped the grey bedding as he drilled into her.

"Feels like the first time with you every time." Mazy ran a hand through her brown hair. Bradley leaned down and kissed her sloppily. Mazy was already putty in his hands as soon as he undressed her.
Bradley could feel himself edging already as he had her spread out her legs still around his waist. Mazy leaning further into the bed.

He was looking at the Mazy Mitchell he had known since childhood. The Mazy Mitchell he would do body shots of every time he got a little too drunk. The Mazy Mitchell he kept Polaroids of his cum seeping out of her in his pocket during deployments and missions.