Chapter Fifteen

Mazy was bar tending at the Hard Deck part time, the rest of her dagger squad had come to visit her.

"Hey guys," Mazy smiled as she saw the group walk in. Penny needed some extra weekend help and Mazy was more than happy to help her with it. Weddings and babies were expensive and they needed the money.

"Hey darlin'," Rooster walked behind the bar and gave her a side hug and kissed her cheek.

"How're you guys doing since the mission?" Mazy grabbed some empty glasses and filling them with beer on tap.

"Doin' just fine Storm. I got the wedding invitation." Hangman took the beer and smiled.

"You guys better not act like fucking fools at the wedding," Mazy giggled handing them all beers.

"No promises," Phoenix laughed.

"Coyote look at me," Mazy leaned on the bar looking at the tall man.

"Yeah?" He flexed looking at her.

"No stupid jokes at the wedding." Mazy laughed. Coyote smiled shaking his head, "Now guys get out of my hair it's busy in here."

"Oh come on Mazy," Bradley frowned slugging an arm around Mazy.

"Bradley go have fun, I'm working." Mazy pushed him off of her, Bradley easily had so much height on her. She was short just like her father and Bradley was tall just like Goose.

"Fine, if anyone gives you trouble tell me." Bradley kissed her cheek once more and they went off to the pool table.

Mazy shook her head taking peoples drink orders and mixing up different drinks. Keeping everyone busy, once it would slow down she would go visit with her friends.

     "So you knocked up Mavericks daughter, how is that going?" Hangman laughed grabbing a pool cue.

"It's going fine, me and Mav settled our mellow drama." Bradley grabbed another pool cue as Hangman took a shot at the balls.

"Well, ain't that good. I'm sure you two will have a beautiful baby." Hangman smirked.

"Just as long as our babies healthy I don't care if they have tails, ears, or five eyes." Bradley chuckled.

"She'll be perfect Bradshaw-Mitchell offspring." Phoenix took the pool cue from Hangman taking her shot.

"She? Isn't it too early to know? If I didn't know any better I wouldn't of even known Storm was pregnant." Coyote sat back watching.

"I just have a hunch they're having a girl." Phoenix shrugged and gave the stick back to Hangman.

"You guys will be the best uncles and aunties." Bradley took a shot at the balls.

"Uncle Jake," Hangman laughed to himself. He'd been talking more with Bradley and Mazy both. He knew he sometimes came off as a dick and that wasn't his goal.

"Don't push it," Phoenix nudged the blonde boy.

      "Now won't you be a doll there and get me another beer." A guy leaned on the bar handing Mazy his empty glass.