Chapter 2

Chapter Two...

        When we had finally left my house we got into Gage’s car and he started heading off into the direction of my Birthday surprise.

“Where are we headed Gage?” I asked and he just glanced at me and smiled.

“Aria do you know?” I asked.

“Seriously Kylie do you think Gage would trust me with a secret? He doesn’t tell me anything unless he wants the world to know.” she complained and I laughed because it was true. I always knew when Gage wanted me to know something that he hadn’t directly told me because he just told Aria and she would make sure to tell me. The girl couldn’t keep a secret to save her life unless she was trying to hide something from her parents but even then, she was just a terrible liar.

“Come on Gage I don’t even know if I’m dressed properly!” I whined.

“You don’t have to worry about that I have everything covered, the only thing I will tell you is this is an entire weekend event so your parents might freak out a bit.” he admitted and then bit his lip.

“You my friend are amazing.” I said and leaned over the center console and gave him an awkward hug since he was driving.

“I know, I know.” he said and I laughed, sometimes he was so cheesy. We continued to drive until I saw signs for Dallas and I looked over at Gage and smiled.

“Are you taking me to the city for a weekend of clubbing and partying?” I asked happily.

“I sure am.”

“What about me? I’m not 18 yet guys!” Aria complained from the back seat.

“Don’t worry I got you a fake ID besides we’re mainly going to go to the clubs owned by supernatural’s so you just being with Kylie will get you in no problem.” He answered and she let out a sigh of relief.

“Thanks Gagey.” she replied her voice sickeningly sweet almost making me want to gag.

“Don’t call me that or we’ll leave you in the hotel room.” he threatened, I think he was starting to catch on to the fact that Aria had a crush on him. It seemed the odds weren’t in her favor either because it didn’t seem to make him happy at all.

“Ugh sometimes your no fun.” she complained and then kept silent till we reached the hotel.

    The hotel was really nice and he had gotten us a suite that actually have 2 bedrooms and a giant living room. The one bedroom had a king size bed and the other had two queens. Aria tried to get Gage to share the room with two queens with him but I saved him saying I’d rather share with her. She had pouted at first but quickly she was distracted by the gift bags in the room. It turns out Gage had asked his mom for help with this and she had gone shopping for clothes and makeup for the weekend for all of us. I looked threw the bags and smiled at the dresses and other clothes that were in there even the makeup was a perfect match for what I usually wear. Obviously Mrs. Hastings was really good at shopping which I have to say I was quite thankful for right now.

“So what’s the plan, hang out until tonight?” I asked.

“I thought we’d go eat dinner then come back here get ready and head out for a night on the town.” He replied and looked at me and Aria to see if either of us objected. I shrugged and Aria nodded and then we went to go change into something a little nicer then what we had on. We met back in the living room when we were ready and then headed downstairs and back into the car. We drove down the street to a really nice restaurant and I looked at Gage a little confused.

“Hey we’re going to do your 18th birthday right.” he said.

“Yeah but Gage this has to all cost a fortune.” I replied, its not that any of our families didn’t have tons of money it just felt a little weird having a friend spend so much on your birthday.