Chapter 14

I have been at Aunt Claire’s for almost four weeks now and I am losing my mind. I talk to Nate a couple times a day but every time I hear his voice it breaks my heart that I am not there beside him. He always tells me he misses me and that he hopes I’ll be done training my powers soon so I can come home. Yet every time I tell him I think I’m close to coming home Aunt Claire swears I still have so much farther to go. It made me extremely angry every time she said it, in fact we have had multiple things break because of the wind storms my anger seemed to take form with weather. I guess the wind was better than my mother’s go to power which was fire.

Aunt Claire seemed to be losing her patience with me, she said I needed to forget about my mate until I have mastered my powers so I could complete my destiny. Telling me to forget about my mate was probably the worst thing she could have said, I knocked down a lot of trees the day she said it and since then she has chosen her words wisely around me.

            At about five weeks I decided it was time for me to take a break and go visit my mate before I truly went insane. Since I didn’t have a car I decided to fly which I have to admit was amazing, it seriously was one of my favorite powers.

            I arrived at Nate’s house within 2 hours which was relatively fast considering I was more then 7 hours away. When my feet touched the steps leading to the front porch I let out a relieved sigh, I was finally here. I was moments away from seeing my mate and I couldn’t be happier. I opened the door, glad to see it was unlocked since I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I was surprised that none of the guys were around, they were always around especially since this was their home.

I went to Nate’s office and frowned when I didn’t find him there so I headed upstairs to the bedroom. I knew he was home, both his vehicles were here unless he went out with the guys which I doubt. I headed up the stairs and heard music coming from his room so I continued down the hall to his door, well “our” door technically. I turned the knob and pushed the door open with a big smile ready to greet my mate and run into his arms and kiss him senseless. Yet that’s not what happened, my heart dropped and I felt my wolf growl.

            There was my mate with another she-wolf straddling him on our bed…

I gasped and he must have heard me because he turned his head and his eyes widened. He pushed the girl off him and jumped up.

“Kylie! This isn’t what it looks like!” I swore.

“That’s what they all say, and its always a lie!!” I screamed but I felt my heart shattering, my mate was cheating on me. He promised he would never break my heart and here he was doing just that…

“Please believe me, I would never cheat on you Kylie, never!” He pleaded and he walked towards me but I back away and made a face of disgust.

“You are cheating on me, I caught you red handed. You can talk yourself out of this Nate, she’s right there! Its not like I’m imagining things, she is standing in our bedroom!!!” I screamed my anger taking over, trying to protect me from the pain and I welcomed the anger.

“Kylie please believe me!” he begged on his knees and I just shook my head, I couldn’t forgive him. Even though my wolf was begging to hear him out I couldn’t. My heart was broken and I felt the guard going up to protect me from getting hurt any further. I looked over at the girl who smirked at me and if this was a triumph.

“You can have him, I don’t want him.” I sneered and turned and ran out the door.

“Kylie!!!!” I heard Nate yell but I didn’t stop running. I forgot he was a white wolf and Alpha because he caught up to me and pulled my to a stop when he grabbed my hand.

“Please just listen!” he begged. I shook my head and tried to brush the tears away.

“Let go!” I yelled but he didn’t listen so I did the only thing I could think of, I used my powers against him. I lifted my other hand and he shot back and slammed into the far wall with a grunt. “Mate!” my wolf screamed but I silenced her.

“Please Kylie don’t go…” he whimpered in pain.

“You lost any right to ask me for anything the moment she touched you.” I spat and walked out. My wolf immediately shut herself off from me but I didn’t care, I didn’t need her, I was powerful without her.

            I didn’t go back to Aunt Claire’s or my parents, I couldn’t face them I couldn’t face anyone. I had now been rejected by two mates and I felt pathetic and weak which was far from who I was. I didn’t want the pity stares so I just kept moving till I could decide on a destination. The farther I walked the darker my thoughts became which frightened me but I couldn’t stop it. I was angry and I was heartbroken and that’s when I decided on where I would go. I ventured into the woods so I would not be seen and did a summoning spell. I could feel the power behind the spell and knew it would work but I wasn’t sure how happy the person I was summoning would be that I called them to me. The felt the wind blowing and I kept my eyes shut concentrating on the spell when suddenly the wind stopped and I opened my eyes slowly to see the figure standing in front of me.

“I knew you would eventually call for me…”

**********************************************************************************************************

Please vote and comment!!!!!! the more votes and stuff i get the more inspired i am to keep writing or i just think no one is interested!     THANKS!!

***********************************************************************************************************