Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I started to come to when i realized i was laying on something soft, I tried opening my eyes and it took me a couple of tries. When my eyes finally opened, I realized I was in my new bedroom and sitting perched on the bed was the vampire from the elevator. I suddenly realized why I felt so out of it, he had drugged me!

"You drugged me!" I spit out in rage, he didn't eve realize he had carelessly committed treason.

"I figured it would be the only way I would have the upper hand with you, now answer the question you posed in the elevator... who are you?" he asked, and I was shocked with how calm and collected he was. He had just broken into my apartment and drugged me and here he was sitting on my bed acting like we were about to have tea and sandwiches. I came here to start over and here he was already trying to mess with my new life and I had barely been here an hour.

"How about you tell me your name before you start demanding information from me, and you might want to start acting remorseful." I spat back at him, I hoped I sounded angrier than I was. I was more mesmerized by his handsome features than I wanted to admit, he had messy blonde hair and striking green eyes which was the complete opposite of what most people thought a vampire looked like but he kind of looked like a Greek god which was very appealing.

"Cian Trudeau. Now yours?" he replied and looked at me impatiently.

"Ah Prince of the Vampires this just gets more interesting." I replied with a smirk and the color drained from his face, most supernaturals did not know of the royal families within each of the supernatural territories because it didn't matter to them, but I had learned all of this from my father, I knew the basic family trees of each royal family which ruled below us.

"Who are you?" he demanded angrily.

"Kylie Rae Montgomery." I replied with a smile and he suddenly jumped up and bowed.

"Please forgive me Princess." He said and he bowed his head.

"I'm not sure I want to forgive you, I may want to call my father and see how he wants to handle this." I said with a smirk and he looked up at me horrified.

"Please don't, I finally convinced my parents to let me travel and try and find a partner who will one day be my princess and queen. If they find out what I did to the damn Princess of supernaturals they will revoke my privilege and I'll be stuck in that stupid castle for another 500 years." He said and i could tell he was panicking. I wanted to laugh but part of me felt bad, some of this was my fault I had taunted him in the elevator knowing my scent would pique his interest, it always did.

"Relax I won't tell I promise, besides after the last few months if I told my parents they would also revoke my privilege of being here. Nothing like dying and coming back to life to freak your parents out for life." I said with a little laugh and he stared at me like I was crazy.

"I heard a rumor you died, I didn't believe it because royals are so hard to kill. How'd you pull that one off?" he asked and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Can we take this to the living room and not my bedroom? It's kind of creeping me out having you in here." I said and stood up realizing the drugs were still wearing off. He grabbed my arm to steady me and I thanked him then brushed him off and walked out of the bedroom to my kitchen to get a drink. Bonus of being royal have having servants who stock your fridge and pantry, at least being royal had some perks.

"So back to this whole dying thing, how'd you pull off coming back to life without being a vampire?" he asked and took a seat at the counter with the bar stools.