Surprises

Luz pov

Its 7:30 now, an hour before I am being picked up by willow and Gus. It would be good to get ready now, I'll just take a quick shower since I couldn't earlier, and get dressed. I walked to the bathroom and turned the water on, then putting out my blow dryer I brought from home on the counter, and began to undress. I got in the shower grabbing my shampoo, conditioner, and soap bar, putting them on the shelves in the shower and going under the water. I was think about what my cr- amity was up to, I haven't seen her yet even tho I wished I had. Anyways I finished up in the show and headed out. I dryer myself and wrapped the towel around my body, then I grabbed my blow dryer and dried my hair, styling it by making it messy looking but soft. Then I put on deodorant, my bourbon and oak dented cologne cologne, and brushed my teeth.

I left the bathroom and made it back into my room, aka, the attic. And looked through the clothes I brought. I settled on something simple yet looking good, in my opinion. It was a pair of light gray jeans, a white Paramore shirt, with a unbuttoned blue flannel over top. Paired with bluish grey high top all star converse, a silver chain, bracelets and some rings. All in all I think I look great, but I'm not done yet, I need to add the finishing touch, a gray beanie.

Luz: ok it's 8:10 they should be here soon.

I just sat in the living room until they got there, watching YouTube on my phone, when suddenly I heard a knock and got up opening the door.

Gus: hey Luz ready to go!

Luz: totally, let's get moving!

Willow: well we aren't moving we are flying on my palisman.

Luz: gosh willow it's a metaphor.

Willow: oh well just come on, let's get going!

Gus: yeah let's go!

Luz: alright!

We hopped on willows palisman to fly to where the concert is being held. It isn't to far from the owl house so we will be there in a relatively short time.

Luz: hey guys, can I get some in put on the band, like who is in the band and what music they play? Stuff like that.

Willow: well the band members are a surprise, cause I think it will be fun to see your reaction. But I will say the music they make is basically indie, indie pop, and indie rock. Just all types of indie I guess, they have really good music though.

Luz: oh well that's good to know cause those are my favorite genres of music, and I don't know what game your playing hiding the band members, but I will see eventually so I won't ask about them anymore.

Gus: that's good, but you won't have to wait much longer cause we're here.

Luz: wow that place is big, and very bright.

Willow: well it wouldn't be a good concert without that so it's good it's big and bright.

Luz: I guess.

I checked the time and saw it was 8:45, it felt like five minutes not fifteen, but time flys I guess. We reached the ground and got in line which was pretty short right now since we are kinda early, that's good.

Luz: oh guys I'm so excited!

Gus: Great, their music is killer!

Luz: I sure hope so.

They were chuckling in line waiting for there turn to go in, when they finally reached the ticket guy.

Ticket guy: tickets please.

Willow handed him somthing that I assumed was the tickets and we went in.

Luz: damn this place is really cool looking.