Sleepover

As we were walking home and I could tell they wanted to ask me something but wouldn't so I spoke up.

Luz: if you want to ask me something guys just do it, I don't bite, I mean unless-

I heard them laughing and thought about how it is good to bring their spirits up. When they stopped it got quite again until willow started talking.

Willow: why did you look so upset Luz, I mean you won the fight after all.

Luz: well what did you expect-

Willow: Luz.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as willow spoke, she has always been like the mother of the group, caring and sweet but also intimidating and deathly.

Luz: fine, I get it. Listen guys it's just- when I was finally starting to pack to come here my mom made me promise something's and I don't want to let her down but- I did. She told me she didn't want me fighting anymore and if I get into to many fights here she won't think it's as safe as I made it up to be here.

Luz: and if she thinks it isn't safe, well, you guys saw how it went last time.

We all looked down remembering how we were split up for 3 years.

Willow: hey Luz? If thats what's the problem is here then we will make sure to keep you out of trouble.

She said confidently as the other two nodded their heads.

Luz: I don't know what I dissected to have friends like you guys.

We continue to talk and laugh on the way back to the owl house where they would hang out for a couple hours till willow and Gus left leaving me and amity, she was about to leave but I spoke first.

Luz: um amity would- I mean, if you want to, stay the night? We are both going to the same place tomorrow and you already have your uniform.

Amity: oh I don't know luz, w-what ab-

Luz: please! I promise you'll have fun?

I gave my best puppy dog eyes and held my hands up in a pleading way.

Amity: fine, I g-guess it wouldn't hurt.

Luz: yayyy

I picked her up and spun her around then put her back on the ground after noticing her face get red, I hope I didn't make her head hurt or something.

Luz: great, here you can take some pjs out from that suit case right there and I'll go take a shower, pick whatever you want.

I went and picked up one of my black tank tops and went to shower as I left I saw amity walk over to the suit case.

———————————————————————————

(Amity pov)

Ok let's see, I took a look in the big ball of clothes Luz has, I saw a ton of band tees so I just took one and put it on easily covering my whole upper body and then some. I found some boy shorts as well and put them on, hey I'm really comfortable in these, and they smell like her, I could fall asleep so easily if I wore her clothing every night.

I sat on her bed in the corner of the room opposite of the closet and just sat there eating for her to finish up so we can sleep.

I finally heard walking coming down from the hall towards the room and brought my scroll out so it didn't look like I was just sitting here waiting for her to arrive in the quiet dim lit room.

When she walked in my stomach felt tingling and I could feel my face heating up, her hair was damp still and it surrounded her face putting her complexion together wonderfully and the smell of her cologne and shampoo mixing smelt like the the forest up on the knee with a mix of mint and it was delicious. As I thought my face couldn't get anymore red I saw her body, with a damp tank top I could see a faint out line of abs and her neck and collarbone bone that was strong just like her jaw. Also her firm arms and strong legs as her boxers covered only half her thigh, but her face was what did it, her cheekbones were shining and her nose had a small drop of water on it still which I though was so cute, her plump lips that had a pink tint and her beautiful brown eyes that pull me under a spell of pure coziness.

——————————————————————————— (Luz pov)

I finished my shower and walked back to my room to see the cutest and most adorable sight ever. Amity blight sitting in my bed with my shirt on that was obviously to big for her and her pretty face covered a tiny bit by little strands of lilac hair and her eyeliner I little smeared. I can see her lean arms on her sides while one of her petite hands was on her thigh and the other paused over her scroll, she was sitting far back on my bed so her legs dangle a little bit with some little kicks of boredom. I couldn't ask for more.

We stared at each other for a little while with red faces until I stupidly let my thoughts slip out of my mouth.

Luz: you look pretty.

I saw her face get more flushed then before, from embarrassment?

Amity: thanks... you smell good.

Oh I love it when people say I smell good, definitely one of my favorite compliments. it puts butterflies in my stomach, especially if Amity was the one to say it.

Luz: aww thanks amity! Anyways we should probably get to sleep shouldn't we? Here I'll sleep on my old sleeping bag on the floor and you take the bed!

Amity: no I can't take away your bed, I'll sleep on the floor.

Luz: sorry but pretty girls shouldn't sleep on the floor, how about we just sleep on the bed together? We used to and have since I got back, I don't see the harm.

Amity's face turned red again I hope I didn't make her angry. But she just looked down and patted the spot next to her and I climbed up the right next where she was sitting against the back wall. We just sat there scrolling through penatagram for Awhile on amity's scroll then I heard the cutest yawn come out of her and decided we should hit the hay.

Luz: ok amity we should get under the covers now, and I don't think my bed is quite big enough for two people so we will have to cuddle I think.

I said seriously, I mean I'm saying facts but I really don't my her hugging my in her sleep.

Amity: o-ok.

We got under and I put my arm out for her to lay on so I can pull her in, once she did I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me so her head was at my collarbone and I rested my head on hers.

Luz: i-is this good, are you comfy?

Amity: very.

I heard her purr and I almost died from cuteness, soon after they I heard her breathing slow and heard soft little snores deciding she was asleep. I closed my eyes and breathed in her lavender and lemony smell, her calming aroma putting me into one of the best sleep I have ever had.

(HEY GUYS, I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE FLUFF SO I DID, I HOPE YOU FIND IT GOOD BYE!!!)

Words 1276