Seeing her pt2

Luz: hey Ams...

Amity: i-is t-this real, Ed, Em I-if this is a-a illusion I'll k-kill you.

She said as she was starting to cry.

Luz: i-it's me...batata.

Amity got out of her chair and slowly walked up to Luz, and put her hand on Luz's cheek softly rubbing her thumb on it.

Amity: l-luz I-is it r-really you?

She said as tears fell from her face, as Luz was crying as well. Luz smiled through the tears and put her hands on amity's cheeks wiping away the tears with her thumb, and nodded.

Amity started crying loudly and dug her face into Luz's chest crying into it.

Amity: luz, w-why did y-you leave me, I-I missed y-you, so much.

Luz: I-I had to ami, my m-mama said it was t-to d-dangerous here. But it doesn't matter I've missed you so much, and n-now I'm b-back, for good.

Amity looked up at luz with tears on her face and a shocked look.

Amity: y-your s-staying?

Luz nodded and amity began to sob into Luz's chest again and Luz held her close. Saying sweet nothings into amity's ear as she cried.

Amity finally looked up at luz, still with tears in her eyes as she chuckles.

Amity: you've definitely changed over the...years.

Luz: o-oh yeah hah I g-guess.

Luz: so have you, y-your still a-as b-beautiful as e-ever t-though.

She said as she scratched the back of her neck and they both turned into tomatoes.

Amity: t-thanks, y-you t-too.

They both sat there in awkward silence and blushing messes.

Amity: I still can't believe your back.

Luz: I can't either, it took years to persuade mi mami to let me come back, heh.

Amity: w-well I'm glad you d-did.

Luz: hah I didn't really think this out, I just really wanted to see you, but I-I'm not sure what to d-do now.

Amity: y-you could s-stay the n-night.

Luz: rEAlly?

She said as her voice cracked.

Amity: yes you big dork.

They laughed it off and luz agreed to stay.

Luz: y'know I was at your concert, you sounded
a-amazing.

Amity: t-thank you, yeah it's all kinda crazy, me starting a band? Last time you saw me I would have never thought about it.

Luz: I wouldn't either.

Amity: well it might not last to long cause edric I leaving the band.

Luz: WHAT WHY?!

Amity: he's gonna be in the illusion coven.

Luz: ah, well are you going to look for someone to replace him?

Amity: maybe, but I don't want a stranger in the band, and I don't know anyone who plays electric guitar other then edric.

Luz: I do.

Amity: really!? Since when, you've never mentioned this before.

Luz: oh yeah, hah, sorry I-I thought you g-guys would think I-I'm weird.

Amity: I would never think anything negative about you Luz, your smart, funny, and...c-cute.

Luz was extremely flustered and red, so was amity though.

Luz: o-oh uh thanks, a-ams you are t-too.

Amity: t-thanks.

Luz: b-but uh back t-to the s-subject at hand.

Amity: o-oh right, how long have you played?

Luz: uh about eleven years?

Amity: damn, I'm expecting greatness from you!

We laughed.

Luz: wait so your letting me in the band?

Amity: if your good enough. Tomorrow when you go home, get ready and bring your guitar over, then me and my band mates will see if your up to the task.

Luz: REALLY, O MY GOODNESS, OK, YES!

Amity: heh, goofball.

Luz pouts and they were just laughing away at what they were talking about, that was until amity noticed luz was only in boxers and tank top, then got really flustered.

Amity: l-luz did you r-really fly a-all the way here w-wearing, t-that?

Luz looked down at her clothes soon realizing what she was wearing and getting flustered.

Luz: oh yeah, I kinda just flew off my roof to get here, so I didn't change.

Amity: o-ok, well I-I'm pretty tired w-we should go
t-to sleep.

Luz: yeah me too, where will I sleep, I'm fine on the floor.

Amity: oh y-you can just s-sleep with m-me, on the b-bed.

Both of their faces were tomatoes, obviously.

Luz: o-oh o-ok.

They both got on amity's bed pretty separated apart and tried to sleep.

Amity: g-goodnight luz.

Luz: night Ami.

Luz was trying to fall asleep, and as soon as her eyes got heavy, she felt something cuddled up against her, or should I say someone. Amity was cuddling Luz's side in her sleep. Luz being luz, didn't want to wake amity, so just laid there, flustered. But soon gave in and cuddled back, letting herself fall asleep, very happy.

(. HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LOL I JUST WANTED IT TO BE THEM REUNITING THIS CHAPTER, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE.)

Words 874