Try the hell out

Luz didn't want to use Eda's staff there and started walking. At first she didn't know where to go but with the description of the building she gave sounded like a building that stood out. She was walking for awhile seeing all the old places and some new ones around the isles, even saw the library, so many good memories. She found the building, a medium sized purple walls and black roof building. It also had a sign that said "NO BITCHES" ha that's good. Anyways she headed toward the door getting kinda nervous now just cause there could be someone there she didn't know or that they expected for her to bring something that she didn't have, but it doesn't matter now cause she's at the door. "KNOCK KNOCK" she waited at the door trying to calm down but she keeps wiping her hands on her shirt but she should be good.

Someone finally arrived after what felt like hours but was like 30 seconds. They opened the door revealing Edric.

Edric: hey Luz here for tryouts?

Luz: yeah idk what else I would be here for with a guitar.

Edric proposing to amity with a song.

He said under his breath.

Luz: what was that?

Edric: nothing come in come in!

Luz: uh ok?

They went inside and it looked pretty cool, a lounge room, kitchen, recording studio, all the basics and rooms for everyone.

Luz: nice place!

Edric: thanks it's pretty cool I like it here it's like another home.

Luz: I can see that.

They continued walking and soon came to a room that was pretty big and all the instruments in there and also everyone in the band, which was kinda nerve racking.

Edric: hey guys look who showed up!

Everyone: hey Luz!

Luz: hey guys!

Amity came over to Luz and patted her on the back.

Amity: don't be nervous Luz we are all your friends, we won't make fun of you.

Luz: oh I know, I'm to good for y'all to,

They laughed a little and amity told Luz where to go and what she should do, she also said Luz could chose her own song to play at the start.

Luz: nice I have a perfect song!

Luz knew a song she had mastered over the years and hoped she could hook her phone in to the speakers, which she luckily could.

Amity: ok Luz are you all set up?

Luz: yeah I think so.

Amity good, do you know what your gonna play?

Luz: yes, and it's from the human world so it might be a little different, but non the less I think you'll like it!

Amity: ok start when your ready.

Luz: ok.

She checked everything and put the song on.

Luz: ok I'm ready.

Amity: ok.

Luz pressed start on her phone and music started coming from the speakers, not her guitar yet just the first beats, then she got started.