Getting ready

It was early in the morning, probably around 7:30AM, when Luz woke up, she tried to get up but felt a warm weight laying on her, so obviously she opened her eyes, just to be flustered on the spot. Amity was cuddling up against her, with her head in Luz's chest. That was when Luz remembered everything that happened last night, and remembering amity cuddling up against her. She didn't want to wake amity up, so she waited for amity to wake up.

It was now 8:25AM and Luz felt amity stirring awake. Luz looked down at amity, seeing how cute she is, it made her blush a bit. Finally amity opened her eyes, but not before rubbing them in the cutest way possible. Once amity took in her surroundings, she noticed what position her and Luz were in.

Amity: GAH! IM SO SO SORRY LUZ!

Luz: o-oh it's f-fun really it was kinda n-nice.

Amity turned into a tomato, like she always does.

Amity: o-oh ok w-well we s-should get up now.

Luz: right.

They got up and stretched.

Luz: hey amity I got to get going still don't I?

Amity: oh yeah o-of course, but w-would you p-perhaps like t-to s-stay for, b-breakfast.

Luz: what about your parents?

Amity: well my parents got divorced, so it's just my dad now, and he's on a business trip so I have the house all to my self, since the siblings went to their partners houses last night.

Luz: oh amity I'm so sorry about your parents.

Amity: nah it's ok I hated my mom, she was a bitch.

Luz: I was waiting for you to say something like that.

Luz had on a smirk and amity started laughing, oh her laugh, how it was music to Luz's ears.

Amity: yeah we'll come on you big goofball.

With that they left amity's room and went downstairs. When they got to the kitchen they looked around for what they could make, they decided to make panquakes. They are just demon realm pancakes, there isn't really a difference except how they got their ingredients. Anyways they decided to try to cook together.

Luz: okay how do you cook boiling isles pancakes?

Amity: well you start of with the batter.

Luz: ok easy enough.

It was intact not easy enough, the batter kept trying to eat her. And by the end of just that step Luz's face had batter all over it.

Amity: hah, you big dork, you have batter all over your face, let me help.

Amity grabbed a towel and came over to Luz, she started to clean Luz's face making Luz blush viciously, and by the time amity noticed how close they are and saw what she was doing she too soon turned very red. Then amity's hand came down from Luz's face and they just stood there staring in each others eyes, for at least a minute.

Then Luz cleared her throat and looked over to the panquakes they were trying, and failing at making.

Luz: w-we um should probably go b-back to c-cooking.

Amity: o-oh r-right.

They were still blushing and were being quiet, only speaking when Luz had a question about the food. They finished rather quickly and sat at the kitchen island.

Luz: wow I thought we would have really messed this up, but it isn't that bad.

Amity: right! I thought it there was gonna be batter all over, on the walls, ceiling.

They laughed a little, then went back to eating, making small talk on all the things Luz missed and amity explained a little more on how the try out will go.

After they finished eating Luz said she had to get going, also still being in the tank top and boxers she was in last night, so it would be a bit chilly flying back on owlbert. But Luz had to go, much to both of theirs disappointment, but it was alright, they would see each other later at... try outs. Now Luz was getting a little nervous while she was flying back to the owl house after saying bye to amity. Also rethinking all that happened last night, the cuddling, cooking together, the towel incident. But Luz was overly happy still, she can't think how happy it makes her to do that with her crush.

After Luz finally makes it back to the owl house she notices how Eda and king aren't home. "they are probably at the stand," she thought. Now luz was just home alone, other then hooty, and remembered she needed to get ready for her try out. So she decided to take a shower and do all the necessary things. Once she was done, she needed to decide what to wear, I mean a band try out, what to wear.
Soon she decided and put on the clothes, she was wearing a white long sleeve under a dark purple shirt with smiley face on it with blood dripping from the right part of the smile. Thank had on dark blue baggy jeans, long white socks, with some black and purple air Jordan 1's highs. And to finish it off, her black earrings, some rings and a silver chain. She looked really good and this outfit suited amity's band so she thought it was perfect.

It also fit with her guitar which was black with some light purple lighting strikes covering it, how convenient since the bands color was purple. Luz was ready, she was dressed, prepared, and wasn't to nervous since, not to toot her own horn, she was actually really good at playing guitar. She doesn't have owlbert since she sent him to Eda so she had to walk, but it was alright. Luz was on her way out the door ready for anything, and she needed to be for what comes next, with this new life in the boiling isles.

(HAHAHAHA GUYS GET CLIFFHANGED, ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS SO FAR SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER)

Words 1024