Just a little strength

(Luz pov)

Emira: thank the Titan I was so worried! And Luz are you ok you were crying in your sleep?

Luz: yeah I'm ok.

I said looking off too the side,.

Amity: everybody except Luz, willow, Gus and I please leave.

Edric: why is everything ok?

Amity sent them a glare and they left, why do they have to leave, are they mad at me? Before I could think more amity crushed me into a hug, I could barely breath.

Amity: thank you.

Luz: for what? You should be disappointed and mad, not thankful!

Willow: no we shouldn't Luz, you stood up for us, from that guy, even though we weren't there, or in that realm at all!

Luz: but, but aren't you scared, you saw what I did to that kid!

Gus: but it was for a good reason, you were defending us and yourself, nobody can blame you for that.

Luz: I can!

Amity: Luz look at me.

I looked over slightly, seeing amity with a very stern face and tears falling down her face.

Luz: please don't cry amity.

Amity: you need to know how much we care about you, how much I do.

Willow: Luz why didn't you tell us before?

Luz: we were in different realms it was kinda difficult.

Willow: you know that's not what I mean.

I looked down, knowing what she meant now, why do they want to help, I'm not worth it.

Amity: Luz can you show us?

I looked up, with fear.

Amity: please.

I didn't want to, but I know it's for the better, so I slowing pulled up my sleeve.

Amity: why...

She was still crying, everyone was.

Luz: I needed to, I deserve it, i just take up space and fresh air with nothing to give back.

Amity: don't, don't talk about yourself that way Luz.

Luz: it's tru-

Amity: no it's not! We love you, I love you, we need you, you just being you is enough!

That hit deep, amity said she loved me? Me being, me is... enough? I started crying a little and they gave me a much needed hug.

Luz: I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me.

Gus: you don't have anything to apologize for.

I stayed quiet not really believing him, but I've already caused to much arguing today, I'm tired.

Luz: im so tired...

Amity: we know, it's ok, come here.

She brought me to a beanbag like the old ones in her hideout and told me to sit with her, I sat down and immediately started closing and opening my eyes slowly, they felt heavy, and soon enough I fell into a very peaceful sleep.

———————————————————————————

(Amity pov)

She's so cute! I thought as I saw her snuggle up to me barely on the beanbag anymore and just laying on my thighs. I blushed a little at the realization of where she is laying but that's not what I care about right now. Luz was suffering, Luz is suffering, she isn't all laughs and smiles. The fact no one close to her could tell she hated herself and was so far on the deep end, was, scary. She can always be suffering inside and none of us will know, she can just put on a smile and pretend like everything is ok. She had no one to talk to, and now when she did, she didn't do it, and I don't know why.

Willow: what are we going to do, how can we help Luz?

She started to panic, the good reliable willow, last time she panicked like this, it didn't go so well.

Amity: it's ok, it's ok willow we can get through this, we will think of something just... give of some time and I bet we will be able to help her, correctly.

Willow: but how... how could i not tell she was suffering!?

Gus: it's not just you willow, please don't blame yourself, no one noticed.

Willow: that's the problem, we couldn't help, we didn't even know she needed help!

Amity: we can't do this anymore guys, we need to stop worrying about before, even though that's all true willow, we just need to figure out how to get her to talk to us more.

Gus: I hope we can help, I never want this ball of sunshine, or as I thought, to be cloudy.

Luz looked like she started to wake up and got off me. She stretched showing a tiny bit of her stomach and abs which, are really attractive, but let's not focus on that right now.

Amity: hey Luz, doing better?

Luz: mmh hmm.

Amity: good, it seems like you were tired.

Luz: yeah but that really helped, thanks amity.

Gus: we're sorry Luz.

Luz: for what?

Gus: not noticing you suffering.

Willow: why didn't I know, you needed help and I couldn't be there.

Luz: it's ok, guys seriously you have nothing to apologize for. Most the time I was like this, you weren't... there. I guess I should tell you all something.

Willow: what is it?

Luz: I have a disorder called depressive episodes, it's basically when I get to a place in life where I'm to stressed or sad, maybe both, and I get deep depression for long periods of time. So when I had to leave, it was one of the worst times I've had it, you saw how pathetic I was, I should have told you this before I left but, I didn't want to worry you all.

Amity: oh Luz.

We all gave her a big hug and she cried into us mumbling things I couldn't understand.

Luz: I also have panic attacks sometimes, mostly when something is very overwhelming, but it could happen when I'm stuck in an episode for to long as well.

Willow: Luz, it's ok, you don't need to explain yourself but it's also good you are telling us so we know for the future.

Amity: willow is right, Luz we care about you so much.

I blushed a little at saying that, I care so much it hurts.

I love you, Luz noceada.

(HAHA I HOPE THIS WARMED UP THE AIR A LITTLE EXPECT MORE FLUFF NEXT CHAPTER, BYEEEEEE)

Words 1041