After math

I walked up stairs and realized I have nothing to wear, so I just took my clothes off and decided to sleep in boxers and a Sports bra.

I washed my face cause that was really the only thing I could do, I went out to amity's bed and got under the covers. Her bed has always been really comfy I guess that what you get when your millionaires.

I hear the door open and amity walks in shutting off the light and going to her closet. She must think I'm asleep because before I know it she's pulling out sleepwear and taking her shirt off, I quickly close my eyes with a massive amount of blush on my cheeks.

I assumed she finished changing because she went into the bathroom and I heard the sink, she then came out and walked towards the bed.

Amity: Luz I know your up, you snore.

Luz: oh, h-hey amity.

Amity: hey, well can you scoot over please.

Luz: oh yeah, no problem.

I scooted over and she got in next to me facing my way.

Amity: w-well goodnight, I had fun tonight and your performance was, really cool, yeah cool.

Luz: oh thanks goodnight ams.

I just stared at her for a while, and she stared back, soon she looked away though. Soon she rolled over facing away from me.

I feel something missing when I say this. But I don't think about it for long because soon my tiredness hits and I'm drifting off, but right before I fall into unconsciousness I hear amity mumble something, however I couldn't make it out, then I fell asleep, dreaming about her of course.

———————————————————————————

I wake up to a screaming alarm and a huge headache, maybe I shouldn't have drunk on a school night.

As I look at the clock seeing it's 6:30, pretty early for me but I guess amity is an early bird. That's when I notice she didn't wake up, must be really tired we did stay up late last night, so I turn to her and lightly shake her.

Luz: come on ams, it's time to get up.

I whisper softly close to her ear. She turns to me and slowly opens her eyes and rubs them in the cutest way possible.

Amity: Luz?

Luz: yeah it's me, it's time to get up for school.

Amity softly groans as she sits up and stretches and I soon do the same. We just sit there in silence for a while until she gets up and goes to her bathroom, me doing the same thing but with the guest bathroom in the hallway. I see someone's already in there so I knock softly.

The door slowly opens revealing a sleepy willow.

Luz: oh you guys stayed the night as well?

Willow: yeah we were to drink and tired to do anything last night so we crashed here.

Luz: ok, we'll are you done?

Willow: yeah go ahead don't take to long though we got to get going soon, amity's mansion is farther away from school then our houses.

I simply nod as she walks away and I close the door i check the mirror cupboards and hope there's a spare toothbrush or something since I haven't been in this bathroom before, I surprisingly find one and some deodorant which is amazing and I brush my teeth and do everything else I need to do. I finish with washing my face and heading back over to amity's room to hopefully make her teleport my uniform on I guess.

I walk in to hear the shower on and go to sit on her bed waiting for her to finish, it takes awhile but soon she walks out all ready but her hair still damp, and Titan does she look magnificent even if it's early in the morning and nothing special she still manages to take my breath away.

Luz: hey amity, can you do the thing where you teleport my uniform on me please?

I say with puppy eyes knowing it's tedious to do magic when you tired.

Amity: fine.

She huffs before doing a spell circle and magically my uniform is on my body. I run up to her and give her a hug.

Luz: thanks Ami! Anyways we should head down I bet everyone's already up.

She nods and we go downstairs into the kitchen where almost everyone seems to be gathered.

Luz: morning guys!

They all say some sort of good morning as we wait for skara  and bosha, soon enough though they come down and everybody is ready to go, planning on getting something to eat on the way. We head outside walking to school instead of their usual riding palisman I assume. We stop at this cafe and order to go so we can eat on the way there.

Once we get our food we continue walking and get to school on time.

Luz: alright me and amity gotta go, bye guys!

I bring amity inside walking her to her locker and then mine after since mine is closer to our class and head in, sitting next to each other and getting to work, a lot of class is messing around and chatting but still staying focused enough.

Luz: amity, I forgot to say this morning, but you look beautiful today.

Her face gets red and a small smile appears on her face.

Amity: t-thanks Luz, you too.

Now I'm blushing but I just laugh and smile at her, her doing the same.

Luz: you have no idea how much I missed you.

Amity: same.

I tried to stop myself but I look down at her lips and I could've sworn I saw her do the same. But our moment was cut short with the bell. I saw her quickly grab her stuff and stand up.

Amity: bye Luz see you later!

She says a little fast and runs out of the classroom.

Luz:bye, amity?

I gather my stuff and head out going to my next class after a stop to my locker, I can tell today is gonna be great.

(HEY GUYS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE BUT SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG, BYEEEEE!)

Words 1047