Hexside wexside

(Luz pov)

Amity: I wanted to congratulate you.

Luz: on what?

Amity: making the band of course!

Luz: YES YES YES!

Luz fist bumps the air and grabs amity tight giving her a hug.

Luz: oh that is such great news for a second I thought it was something bad.

Amity: hah well I'm so happy we decided on you, now we will be able to spend more time together!

Luz: yeah!

I didn't realize it for a but now I see that I'm holding amity really close and our faces are almost touching.

Luz: well um it's pretty late we should get going.

Amity: y-yeah.

Luz: I'll walk you home?

Amity: that sounds nice.

We get up and begin going back to the market and then to the blight manor. It was a beautiful night and it was just the right temperature out here, perfect. I just noticed we are holding hands but I'm not pulling away so I guess we'll just stay like this. We are walking in comfortable silence looking at our surroundings, I see we are almost at the manor and am getting a little disappointed that I'll have to leave so soon but I had a lot of fun with amity, hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Luz: looks like we are here amity.

Amity: looks like it.

Luz: well I had so much fun today.

Amity: me too, I l-love hanging out with you Luz.

Luz: oh t-thanks I love hanging out with you too.

Amity: I'll see you later, yeah?

Luz: yeah, bye Ami!

Amity: bye Luz!

I started walking away when I heard amity yell my name.

Luz: yeah?!

Amity: we are having a party tomorrow at the studio with everyone for you becoming part of the band so be there at around 7:30pm, okay?!

Luz: sounds great, I'll be there!

I continue walking now excited for tomorrow, I can't wait to see everyone, to all be together again.

———————————————————————————

It's around 3:30pm in the morning and I'm eating lunch when Eda says something I can't believe.

Eda: hey kid, guess what.

Luz: what?

Eda: I reenrolled you at Hexside!

Luz: REALLY! YES ITS ABOUT TIME!

Eda: calm down kid, and go get dressed you have to do a couple spells in front of bumpy so come on.

I rush up stairs and get dressed in a simple white shirt and grey sweatpants with a unzipped blue jacket and my beanie, no jewelry today. I come back downstairs and see Eda at the door, I get all my glyphs ready in this new magic holster Eda got me so it would be easier to hold them all and have a lot of them at the same time. But anyways we started walking to Hexside which isn't to far so only took about 5 minutes. God, this school is still as beautiful as I remember, and humongous too.

Luz: I can't wait to show everybody what I can do!

Eda: well let's hold on a bit, you need some serious practice with me, you are still on a 8th grade level.