School pt2

After that encounter I continued on my journey to bard class. I walked in a little late due to that Sophia incident but the teacher didn't mind since it was my first day back. We did the whole show with everyone seeing and talking to me again and I took my seat next to skara. She's always been nice and she's a really good musician so when I pulled out my acoustic guitar and she saw it. She showed me more efficient ways to tune and clean it so that was really nice.

Class was soon over  and I said my goodbyes to my classmates and instructor then made my way to beast keeping. I was a little disappointed that viney and all the other detention track group had graduated so I didn't really know many people in class but that's ok because I was still friendly with everyone and they helped me out.

Soon that class was over and then I had a 15 minute class for health and witch anatomy right before illusions. On the way there I saw Gus walking there after his 5 minute break and jogged up to him.

Luz: hey Gus!

Gus: Luz! Are you headed to illusions as well?

Luz: why yes I am.

Gus: cool!

We walked to class and did the same re introduce me and everything, which for one is starting to get a little annoying. But what I didn't expect was to see that little rat Sophia sitting next to this one girl who i recognize as the girl she was with earlier. I looked at her and she looked back both of us with cold expressions.

I was unfortunately not sat next to Gus with was sad but I was seated next to a nice kid their name was Alec and they were really cool. I made it through that class with dirty looks traded with me and Sophia and Gus's confused face which wasn't that bad but hey if she wasn't here that be better.

I finished class and got up when I saw her and her friend come up to me.

Sophia: I saw you look at me like that, do we have a problem or something?

She spat with venom.  I looked down at her and smirked.

Luz: I don't know? Is there?

I said with a smirk.

Sophia: maybe, it depends, you know I heard about you and your little friends defeating belos, but guess what everyone one has got stranger magic sense you left, he is still classified as strong but you know what, not by much.

Luz: well what does magic have to do with it, I can beat the crap out of you without it.

Sophia: oh yeah?

Some people including Gus have gathered around us now and I saw the teacher coming over.

Luz: yeah, but I'm gonna have to get going your not worth getting in trouble for.

I heard her yell behind me but I didn't pay much attention to it and just said bye to gus then headed to potions.

____________________________________

I am finally done with this day, after potions I went to the rest of my classes which includes plants and I got to see and sit next to willow which was a big help. I was talking to everyone on the way out when I saw Sophia that girl and some other kids waiting out side.

I went up to her with my friends asking where I'm going and I told them I'd be right back.

Luz: Sophia, what do you want.

Sophia: just to put you into you place.

Luz: you know your a big scaredy cat for bringing your friends just to fight with one person.

Sophia: who said it was just one person I was going after.

I saw her look at my friends and instantly I felt my aura turn dark.

Luz: don't bring them into this.

I knew all my friends would sweep these clowns like dust but I still didn't want them to get the detention track.

Sophia: oh yeah? And I why shouldn't I?

Luz: because I'm the only one you have a problem with.

Sophia: but that's just not it, because you see that purple haired beauty right there, I've always wanted her and I'm gonna get her.

That is when I lost my shit i knew she knew she got to me so I held it in so I wouldn't be so predictable.
I put my head down and clenched my fists.

I turned around and saw my friends and everyone aiming over to us I gave them a smile and turned back around and told them something.

Luz: guys whatever happens right now, I don't want you to interfere, I'm not letting you get in trouble or hurt ok? Please for me?

I saw them look at me and back at that lizard looking girl then them slowing nod in confusion. I smiled and turned back to Sophia.

Luz: sorry I don't think she's interested in you.

Sophia: and how would you know that, hmm?

Luz: because frankly you look like the beast I had to fight to get into this school, you know, just like a ratolisck.

I smirked as a saw vein pop out on her forehead.

Sophia: guys, you can go this is just gonna be me and this waste of space ok?

I saw her friends nod and she turned back around at me and swung fast which I wasn't expecting. She hit me and I stumbled a little.

Sophia: oh yeah, how does that feel.

I saw my friends get ready to charge and put my hand out to stop them, they looked at me with worry and I gave them a slightly bloody confident smile. I waited until I saw them back up into the crowd again  and wiped my nose.

Luz: hah, nice hit, how about we keep it like that? No magic, deal?

Sophia: sure, I won't need it.

I saw her step and swing which I was able to dodge this time and knee her in the stomach and I saw her cough on my knee and pull away. I continued by getting behind her before she could get back up straight and pushed her on her face. I saw a little vine come out of the ground but I jumped over it and held her down.

Luz: I thought we agreed on no magic huh, so pathetic.

I heard her grunt and I let her go and she stood up.

Sophia: this isn't the end of this!

She yelled as she started to catch up to her friends.

When she walked away it was kinda awkward until I heard everyone cheer. It was nice and I felt an abomination pick me up and they yelled my name. I looked over to amity to see her with the cutest smile I've ever seen and blush on her cheeks with a purple circle around her finger. I saw flushed by her gorgeousness but smiled at her and everyone else.

When amity finally put me down everyone had started to walk away except all my friends and they cam up to me.

Them: that was awesome Luz!

Luz: thanks but no it wasn't, I shouldn't be getting in fights. Let's just go.

———————————————————————————

( HEY GUYS IM BACK AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THANKS FOR READING)

Words 1239