First practice

Amity and I woke up at relatively the same time and got up, she had said she was getting in the shower so I let her collect her things and leave towards the bathroom. I got ready and went down stairs to make us breakfast, I was just making some human waffles since I know amity has never had them, when I see her walk down the stairs, as gorgeous as ever. I think I could live the rest of my life very happily if I got to make her breakfast every morning, wake up to her beautiful face and fall asleep next to her, in a perfect world. But that's not important right now I just need to focus on these waffles, breakfast has never really been my strong suit. But I sure need to get better at it if I'm gonna have the chance to do this more often.

I finally finished the waffles and walked over to amity who was already sitting down just looking at me when I turn around but quickly looking away, I chuckle and bring her, her plate and set mine down across from her.

Amity: thank you Luz.

Luz: my pleasure amity! By the way these are waffles there from the human realm and I thought you might like them so, I uh made them for you, haha.

I said scratching the back of my neck and looking down at my food.

Luz: well I just want to see your opinion on them so dig in.

I saw her pick up her fork and butter knife and cut a small piece of and dipping it in some maple syrup per my advice to her, she brought it up to her mouth and took it in and start chewing. Not even seconds later I see her eyes widen and look at me with a small smile, gosh does she have to be that darn cute?

Amity: Luz!

Luz: yeah? Are they good?

Amity: very! These are delicious you need everyone to try these. I mean it might just be me but I think your gonna need to make these for me more often.

I feel my face flush at that comment, I would love making it for you everyday, marry me!

Luz: n-noted, heh.

I saw amity close her eyes and smile with food in her cheeks and I swear I felt blood come down my nose but she just looked down and continued to eat like before, I do the same and I got to say I'm pretty impressed with myself. Anyways we finish eating and gather our things to head out to school, I yell bye to Eda which she doesn't respond of course she probably still asleep.

We head out the door and towards school, chatting at the same time when I see her hand just dangling by her side and I want so much to just grab it and hold hands but I don't know, I mean is that what normal friends do? I finally let my instincts flow and let myself softly take her hand in mine. I see her head turn to me with a surprised expression showing but I just look down at our hands and look back in her golden eyes and smile. I watch as her face becomes red and she turns away, I don't think anything of it and continue our conversation from earlier which is hard at first because she is stuttering a lot, I wonder if she's feeling well.

Finally we get into a normal conversation again when she reminds me that my first practice is today after school and to wait for her outside so boscha, skara, amity and I can walk to the studio together. I smile at her and agree when I notice we are at the school doors and force my hand to release hers I saw a strange look on her face which kinda made her look disappointed but just waved it off and looked at her.

Luz: well we got to get to class amity so we should probably get to our lockers.

Amity: yeah... well thanks for having me over Luz I appreciate we-we should do it again sometime?

Luz: definitely, bye amity, see you later!

Amity: bye Luz!

I started walking to my locker excited for later, I can't wait to play with everyone it will be so much fun!